Bulk powders

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not one for buying bulk powders of anything beyond creatine and protein as I feel it doesn't benefit me enough to justify the purchase.
However, Nutra usually does a pretty big sale around this time of year if I'm not mistaken, and I know every time they have a big sale I sit there staring at hundreds of different kinds of bulk powders and am so tempted to add a few just for the sake of getting a deal.

A lot of people on here seem to be obsessed with bulks powders of many varieties, so I'm hoping everyone can chime in here and hopefully sell me on a few of them. I want to add to my stash!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody...anybody...beuller....beuller....

ngen52

Awards
Well,Gaspari Real Mass, in my opinion is the best weight gainer out there. Solid ingredient profile, as well as little to no added fat, and great size and strength gains. It also doesn't hurt that is tastes like a legitimate real milkshake. But some other ones to look into are:
InnerArmour Mass Peak
Elite Mass

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i l;ike capsules,

powders get messy wen you need to dose with each meal, and you eat out a lot of the time.

I like nutracaps.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, to clarify I meant powders sold in bulk, not bulking powders. But thanks for the response lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i l;ike capsules,

powders get messy wen you need to dose with each meal, and you eat out a lot of the time.

I like nutracaps.
What do you cap with them?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i usually dont so i stopped buying them and just get the caps, paion in my ass to parachute powders.

even worse is the taste of some of them.

Pslin wasnt bad i could eat that **** no problem but was skeptical of quality, gymnemma is pretty hygrophobic and cakes and becomes solid Pslin didnt do that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do bulk BCAA and mix them with a flavored option. Bulk DAA, bulk LCLT. I've done bulk cissus before (that's probably the worst one I've tried to swallow down). I've got some bulk phenibut I haven't tried, yet (same with bulk GABA).

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk phenibut would probably be on my wish list

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i love bulk BCAA

they should do flavoring systems though,

Like cherry lemonade flavor for the tart n bitter NA R ALA and phenibut etc.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I buy bulk powder beta alanine, bcaas, citrulline malate in addition to what you listed. I would recommend bulk beta alanine it lasts forever.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah true I actually do have some BA from last year, bought it at GNC as an emergency buy. I hardly use it cuz most of my preworkouts have enough BA in it, but it's fun to add extra every now and then.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yellow Gold. Chase it raw and become a man of the bulk powders arena.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, don't try chasing Yellow Gold. Just don't.

I'd recommend picking up a 500g tub of Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR). I Find it gives a nice boost to focus, placebo or otherwise.
LCLT is on sale for $10 for 100g. You could do 1g bid x 50days and have some subtle benefits. Stacks nicely with ALCAR.
PLCAR is also similar, and some people have quite liked it.

Cirtulline Malate isn't the new kid on the block, but the price has come down to $12 for 100g. At that price, you could try 4 or 5gs pre-WO.

Beta-Alanine is decently studied, cheap and effective. A lot of people use this as a staple alongside creatine.

Never hurts to stock up on some bulk micronized creatine monohydrate.

Hope that helps, remember you can always sort the results by popularity to see what other people are buying.

DAA is also a fantastic and very cheap test booster. It's parachutable, or chase able.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, very helpful everyone! Thanks a lot. Keep the suggestions coming, payday is next week lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
This is helpful for me as well a few prodcuts here I have yet to try!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, very helpful everyone! Thanks a lot. Keep the suggestions coming, payday is next week lol.
I'll say it again, NA RALA! You will love it, i swear :p

ms8172

Awards
I read somewhere that taking protein powder could potentially cause problems internally with your body in the cancer arena. The reason...is that protein is used within your body to produce cancer growth if it starts to happen. Not sure if that is true but I am certain it is something that I read somewhere. Just asking?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read somewhere that taking protein powder could potentially cause problems internally with your body in the cancer arena. The reason...is that protein is used within your body to produce cancer growth if it starts to happen. Not sure if that is true but I am certain it is something that I read somewhere. Just asking?
Cancers would require a variety of macro and micronutrients. As it stands, most north americans consume well above the required daily intake of protein, so some protein powder won't make any real difference. I'm not aware of any study linked whey protein consumption to increase cancer rates. The only one is hGH, but that's a whole different ball game ;)

Edit: If you search, I'm sure you can find articles like this one but then again there's always the flip side of the coin (better paper as well). I'd say enjoy your protein :D