NEW CRAZE Presale by Driven Sports!
- 11-01-2011, 01:46 PM
NEW CRAZE Presale by Driven Sports!
Driven Sports Craze™: Performance Fuel
Performance Is Not Just A Word For Athletes!
As a bodybuilder the word performance may not mean much to you on the surface - but it should. That is because performance means EVERYTHING.
Imagine having something available that helps you train BEYOND YOUR LIMITS. Imagine endless energy. No weight is too great and no personal record is safe. That something would give you unmatched results, where others have failed. That something is Craze™, the ultimate in pre-workout power!*
- Perform At Your Very Best: Prepare for the best workouts of your ENTIRE LIFE!*
- Build Strength And Size: The precise blend of proven ergogenic compounds in Craze™ will take your gym performance to a whole new level.*
- Feel Amazing just like all of our alpha and beta testers who reported great muscle pumps, heightened focus and unrelenting confidence.
How can we claim this? Well, if you use Craze™ and don’t have the best workouts of your life simply return the unused portion of the product along with your receipt to the place of purchase for a full refund.
GET CRAZE AT INTRODUCTORY PRESALE PRICE TODAY AT NUTRAPLANET!
- 11-02-2011, 11:55 AM
- 11-03-2011, 08:05 AM
How does this compare to what the "normal" price will be after release?
11-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Anyone who needs a new creatine, trust me invest in this. I took a sample in October and it's unlike anything I've ever tried, I've tried anything from neuroscience to hemorrhage to c4 and jak3d and dam, does this take the cake!
I pick things up... and i put em down...
11-04-2011, 12:14 AM
11-04-2011, 12:16 AM
These are effects noted from one SINGLE workout. You could be getting these effects from the first dose also.
11-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Haven't actually purchased a preworkout in awhile.
11-04-2011, 12:53 AM
11-04-2011, 04:38 AM
11-04-2011, 07:41 AM
If it's DS, you can bank on it being one of the best of it's kind.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
11-04-2011, 09:36 AM
11-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Gave me good energy and drive. Flavor needs tweeking. Would buy if I had the funds.
11-04-2011, 07:15 PM
I saw that it causes jitters and nervousness. Driven sports is a great company and I like there products, especially Triazole. However this product seems like it may make me too cracked out, nervous, and heart pounding out of my chest feeling. Still though, a full refund if you don't like it sounds great. Do you have to pay a restocking fee?
11-07-2011, 02:29 PM
11-07-2011, 02:40 PM
The stim effect isn't at all cracked out. Its a very different feel than 1,3-dimeth. Also you can play with the dosage to suit you.
11-08-2011, 10:43 AM
11-08-2011, 11:31 AM
I am ready to try it out!
11-11-2011, 09:28 AM
11-12-2011, 03:25 PM
Should be at my door step today after work. Will most likely give it a go today. Will need to work really well, motivations so so today
11-12-2011, 03:32 PM
This is something that I'd have to get a sample pack of before I tried it. That guy that said he tried a half packet of the sample pack and got that cracked out feeling scares me a bit. Then I would start with 1/4 the dosage.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Robboe in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 89Last Post: 06-17-2013, 09:49 PM
- By Robboe in forum Driven SportsReplies: 74Last Post: 03-18-2013, 09:34 PM
- By Robboe in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 11-04-2011, 12:03 AM
- By Robboe in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2011, 03:59 PM
- By Robboe in forum Driven SportsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2011, 12:18 PM