Nutra about to loss a potential customer due to order issues. - AnabolicMinds.com

Nutra about to loss a potential customer due to order issues.

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nutra about to loss a potential customer due to order issues.

My son, William T. Greutman, for the second time is having issues with his order not being fully processed. Something about Nutra staff wanting a verification number for his CC that is a Mastercard Debit attached to his savings account for the second time, not being informed of it. The following is what he wrote to me:

"I really don't get how you can order from nutraplanet...2nd time now that they have failed to contact me and just refused my order after I gave them the verification...so yeah. I wrote them and am giving them a chance to make a case, but chances are they lost a customer for life. Don't know why I'm writing this on your wall, except that I want to vent and you don't have texting anymore."

He is old enough to handle his own business, I am only bringing it up here as I recommended Nutra to him as I have never had any issues. It's a credibility thing. Can we please get this ironed out for good?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nutraplanet never steered me wrong.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nutraplanet never steered me wrong.
    Me either T, that is why I am so perplexed by this.

Recoverbro
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Has he called and spoken directly to Customer Service?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

It's to prevent fraud. It's been in place for a long time, and it's something you only have to do once for your account, and then he won't have trouble ordering again in the future. NutraPlanet should have sent him detailed instructions on where he can pull up the verification # from his online bank statement. Once he sends that to Nutraplanet, he should be off to the races. Customer Service can also walk him through the process during normal business hours.

I hope we can manage to get this resolved. Feel free to PM me if you have any further trouble.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It's to prevent fraud. It's been in place for a long time, and it's something you only have to do once for your account, and then he won't have trouble ordering again in the future. NutraPlanet should have sent him detailed instructions on where he can pull up the verification # from his online bank statement. Once he sends that to Nutraplanet, he should be off to the races. Customer Service can also walk him through the process during normal business hours.

I hope we can manage to get this resolved. Feel free to PM me if you have any further trouble.
    Thanks for the reply. PM Incoming.

Recoverbro
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Has he called and spoken directly to Customer Service?
    No, I suggested that AE, he prefers to deal via E-mail. Thanks for your reply.

Recoverbro
  8. Banned

Sam is a good guy and wants to do right by customers. Accidents happen, but I promise you they are never trying to intentionally make a customers I've more difficult. Be calm, address any issue in a respectful manner and I promise they will work with you to resolve ASAP.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400 View Post
    Sam is a good guy and wants to do right by customers. Accidents happen, but I promise you they are never trying to intentionally make a customers I've more difficult. Be calm, address any issue in a respectful manner and I promise they will work with you to resolve ASAP.
    Oh, I know, I have never had issues myself. I brought this here so it could be attended too. I don't think I was disrespectful in any way (not that you are accusing me.)

Recoverbro
  10. New Member

Whatever happened to picking up a phone and speaking to a live human being who could have (would have) handled the problem poste-haste?

Yeah, I know, it's much more gratifying to go on an online rant or ventilate the sustained aggravation on someones FB wall.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by natas9
    Whatever happened to picking up a phone and speaking to a live human being who could have (would have) handled the problem poste-haste?

Yeah, I know, it's much more gratifying to go on an online rant or ventilate the sustained aggravation on someones FB wall.
    Probably the least helpful posting in this entire thread....
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

It's being taken care of I assure you, and then some

And Taman, I thank you for bringing this to our attention. Wouldn't want to lose a customer over some wayward emails!
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Spoke with Sam; we've verified that credit card on the account and you should be good to go. Also, I had them transfer some of my NutraBucks to your account as token of goodwill. It will cover shipping for the next few orders. I appreciate you working through this with us and hope you enjoy your order Let me know if you ever have any problems.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I am always impressed with how expeditiously NutaPlanet more than reconciles matters when they are afforded the opportunity.
    Let me know if you ever have any problems.
    People I work with find me to be physically intimidating and professionally threatening. How do I help them to see that I am just a big loveable teddy bear and that simply because I am better at it than they are I really don't want to take their jobs?

Is there anything you or NutraPlanet can do to help me with this problem?
  16. Advanced Member

well this past weekend i called to order some stuff and the girl who answered the phone said " Call back in about an hour, the customer service staff is in a meeting". No BS! I spent my money elsewhere!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Spoke with Sam; we've verified that credit card on the account and you should be good to go. Also, I had them transfer some of my NutraBucks to your account as token of goodwill. It will cover shipping for the next few orders. I appreciate you working through this with us and hope you enjoy your order Let me know if you ever have any problems.
    Wow, was not expecting any thing of that sort. Much appreciated. Will call my son and see if he is willing to give you guys another shot. Is there anyway I can transfer that "token of goodwill" to him, as he is the one who had the aggravation rather than me.

Recoverbro
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I am always impressed with how expeditiously NutaPlanet more than reconciles matters when they are afforded the opportunity. People I work with find me to be physically intimidating and professionally threatening. How do I help them to see that I am just a big loveable teddy bear and that simply because I am better at it than they are I really don't want to take their jobs?

DD, suggest that you alter your attire to something that looks a little less "Ted Kazinski meets Johnyy Rambo" and maybe try some soothing pastels

Recoverbro
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Wow, was not expecting any thing of that sort. Much appreciated. Will call my son and see if he is willing to give you guys another shot. Is there anyway I can transfer that "token of goodwill" to him, as he is the one who had the aggravation rather than me.
    The NutraBucks were transferred to his account Small point of clarification

And Brian, perhaps PES can formulate an Estrogen Booster just for you
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

The NutraBucks were transferred to his account Small point of clarification

And Brian, perhaps PES can formulate an Estrogen Booster just for you
    Awesome, thank you Sir!

Recoverbro
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I am always impressed with how expeditiously NutaPlanet more than reconciles matters when they are afforded the opportunity. People I work with find me to be physically intimidating and professionally threatening. How do I help them to see that I am just a big loveable teddy bear and that simply because I am better at it than they are I really don't want to take their jobs?

Hugs!

Similar Forum Threads

1. customer service issues
    By imranali84 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 09:20 PM