Lean Machine Stack

1. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Lean Machine Stack

The Lean Machine Stack - only stack that gives you anabolic growth and fat loss in one! This isn’t just two very good products stacked together, it is two products stacked together with a purpose – To gain pure lean muscle mass and to burn FAT, not muscle.

Am I the only one who is tired of the word “weight”? Supplements that gain weight, supplements that lose weight. Screw that! I was to gain MUSCLE and I was to lose FAT. I don’t want to gain fat and lose muscle. That’s why I use AnaBeta and Alpha-T2.

AnaBeta has become the go-to product for muscle mass in bodybuilders and athletes alike. A compliant anabolic that is not toxic and does not shut down your natural hormone levels.

Alpha-T2 is a unique fat loss product that is centered around its key ingredient, Higenamine. This ingredient is a novel beta-agonist found ONLY in Alpha-T2. Beta-agonists are well known for there muscle preserving ability and even anabolic effects!

Stop attempting to gain muscle by taking things that just make you fat. Stop taking fat burners that are eating away your muscle. Take the Lean Machine stack and gain MUSCLE and lose FAT.

AVERAGE TO ADVANCED USERS:
    Alpha-T2: 1-2 capsules in the morning, empty stomach. 1 capsule 4-8 hours later, empty stomach.

AnaBeta:
    4 capsules per day, taken spread out with meals. On workout days, take 2 capsules 1 hour pre-workout and 2 capsules with your post workout shake or meal.

ADVANCED TO ELITE USERS:

Alpha-T2: 2 capsules in the morning, empty stomach. 1 capsule 4-8 hours later, empty stomach.

AnaBeta:
    NON-Training Days: 4 capsules per day, taken spread out with meals. TRAINING days, take 2 capsules 1 hour pre-workout, 2 capsules with your post workout shake or meal, and 2 capsules with a meal 4-6 hours apart from other doses (6 capsules total per day).

HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I may or may not have already done that one on my own .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Been waiting for this stack to pop up!

Anabolic fat loss anyone?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements