Myotropic Domination STACK

  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Myotropic Domination STACK



    There are three large mechanisms towards gaining muscle mass:
    1. Take an anabolic
    2. Increase your natural anabolic hormones
    3. Decrease your natural catabolic hormones
    We have created a stack that gives you all three of these. Nothing else needed. Two products that close the deal.

    AnaBeta has become the go-to product for muscle mass in bodybuilders and athletes alike. A compliant anabolic that is not toxic and does not shut down your natural hormone levels.


    Erase is best known for its strong ability to give quick drying and hardening effects through strong hormone modulation. By increasing your Testosterone:Cortisol and Testosterone:Estrogen ratios, this product has the ability to up-regulate your natural anabolic state and down-regulate your natural catabolic states.


    Stacking a compliant anabolic with a potent anabolic modulator there are no 2 products on the market that can be combined to give you the effects this stack gives.


    NORMAL TO ADVANCED USERS:
    PES Erase: 2-3 capsules per day

    AnaBeta
    : 4 Capsules per day, taken with meals

    ADVANCED TO ELITE USERS:

    PES Erase: 3 Capsules per day

    AnaBeta:
    NON-TRAINING DAYS: 4 capsules per day, taken spread out with meals.
    TRAINING DAYS: take 2 capsules 1 hour pre-workout, 2 capsules with your post workout shake or meal, and 2 capsules with a meal 4-6 hours apart from other doses (6 capsules total per day).






    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  2. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post



    There are three large mechanisms towards gaining muscle mass:
    1. Take an anabolic
    2. Increase your natural anabolic hormones
    3. Decrease your natural catabolic hormones

    We have created a stack that gives you all three of these. Nothing else needed. Two products that close the deal.

    AnaBeta has become the go-to product for muscle mass in bodybuilders and athletes alike. A compliant anabolic that is not toxic and does not shut down your natural hormone levels.


    Erase is best known for its strong ability to give quick drying and hardening effects through strong hormone modulation. By increasing your Testosterone:Cortisol and Testosterone:Estrogen ratios, this product has the ability to up-regulate your natural anabolic state and down-regulate your natural catabolic states.


    Stacking a compliant anabolic with a potent anabolic modulator there are no 2 products on the market that can be combined to give you the effects this stack gives.


    NORMAL TO ADVANCED USERS:
    PES Erase: 2-3 capsules per day

    AnaBeta
    : 4 Capsules per day, taken with meals

    ADVANCED TO ELITE USERS:

    PES Erase: 3 Capsules per day

    AnaBeta:
    NON-TRAINING DAYS: 4 capsules per day, taken spread out with meals.
    TRAINING DAYS: take 2 capsules 1 hour pre-workout, 2 capsules with your post workout shake or meal, and 2 capsules with a meal 4-6 hours apart from other doses (6 capsules total per day).








    My "lean" winter bulk will include 2 bottles of Anabeta, and 2 bottles of erase, 2 bottles of Alpha T-2. You guys definitely cover all the bases and do so effectively.
  3. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Thanks Southpaw.

    This is my favourite stack, I don't even have to run the Erase at the 'full strength' 3 per day dosage which is nice.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Rep Power
    83740

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Thanks Southpaw.

    This is my favourite stack, I don't even have to run the Erase at the 'full strength' 3 per day dosage which is nice.
    Neither do I.

    Anabeta at 4 caps every day is awesome as well, I can't imagine 6 on workout days!
  5. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    I have got into the habit of 6 on workout days but it took me a week or two.

    I introduced it and kept waking up in the middle of the night feeling extremely hungry and/or desperate to urinate. I backed off twice before I managed to maintain that dose. I still stick with 4 on non workout days.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User
    ccab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    60

    What is more effective?

    a) 1x 8 weeks

    b) 1x 4 weeks, break, 1x 4 weeks
  7. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    NattyD I took this stack at 6 Anabeta per day and didn't see much, wish I did. There is nothing wrong with Erase though, it is the bomb diggity!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  8. Registered User
    ccab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    60

    Do you have suggestions for a better stack? If it should be OT pls delete my post
  9. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by ccab View Post
    Do you have suggestions for a better stack? If it should be OT pls delete my post
    I believe I was one of the few non-responders to the ingredient in Anabeta. There is a ton of positive feedback, I would still get it and give it a shot.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by ccab View Post
    What is more effective?

    a) 1x 8 weeks

    b) 1x 4 weeks, break, 1x 4 weeks
    I would go 8 weeks straight if it were me
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. Registered User
    ccab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    60

    Then I will do so, thanks
  12. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    516899

    sweet stack. cant wait to test out anabeta + erase pro!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    sweet stack. cant wait to test out anabeta + erase pro!
    Hell of a combo
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Definitely a sick combo here errrrrbody.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,958
    Rep Power
    1838728

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Definitely a sick combo here errrrrbody.
    Anabeta+endo
    Endo erase pro and shift= the fat burning s3x machine
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  16. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Anabeta+endo
    Endo erase pro and shift= the fat burning s3x machine
    Yeessirr i would agree!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,958
    Rep Power
    1838728

    Anabeta+ combustion for stim heads
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 335
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 10:14 AM
  2. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 08:58 AM
  3. Prepare for ULTIMATE DOMINATION - Army Guy is an LG Guy!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 03:33 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in