Very sad to see NutraPro Naturals go!!!

1. Unhappy Very sad to see NutraPro Naturals go!!!

Just got off the phone with somebody at Nutraplanet wondering when a certain flavor of Nutrapro naturals would be back in stock and i was informed that they will no longer be producing it as it just didnt sell very well. This kills me as i loved the tatse and profile of it. The two cinnamon flavors were amazing, as well as the strawberry. I was hoping to get a buch of vanilla today but i guess that will never happen. At some point soon i guess i will be placing my last order for the naturals and im not very happy at all. I thought every one of the flavors i tasted was awesome but i guess others didnt agree with me for whatever reason. Oh well, guess its our loss now. back to the drawing board looking for another go to protein at an affordable price that tastes amazing which will probably never happen again!
    Last edited by JamesFurey; 08-30-2011 at 04:49 AM. Reason: spelling

2. Sad to hear that..I never tried the natural ones but my brother was just telling me yesterday about them and he liked the naturals.

3. WTH, NP?!?! I just got hooked on the naturals! Cinnabun oatmeal....and just cracked open the strawberry this morning, sweetness!!! Dannnnnnnnng it!!!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   

4. Well...glad and sad I caught this thread...just ordered 2 Applie Cins, 2 Cinns, 2 Strawberry...You don't find too many deals like this price wise for protein.

Apple Cinnamon is awesome, the chocolate was too sweet though, but still very drinkable.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

5. Yeah I just got in on this too. I hadn't been buying protein for a while, but this was my first choice when I went to order. Sad to see it go.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Well I just looked and only one strawberry is left in stock atm. I was gonna order a number because of this thread, but I was late lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

7. I've been really impressed with how well it mixes (smooth)...no artificial colors....and taste is very enjoyable (look forward to drinking it)...I say, you bring it back (or at least in 2-3 flavors) but sell it in 10lb bags for $48...jus sayin...
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

8. Luckily I just ordered 10lbs of it!

9. Dammit I loved this stuff. Apple cinnamon and oats has been my staple breakfast for months.

10. Just dont understand why this stuff wasnt selling well, we cant be the only ones that were buying it. The stuff ws very fair priced, geat tasting and convienent to order. Bring it back Nutraplanet!!

11. Fuarkkkk

Did not see this thread.

Bring back Cinnabun! That **** is my crack. The only protein I've legitimately looked forward to having. It was a snack and supp all in one.

Someone from NP should please call me and sell me some of that shyt.

Anyone buy any protein that tastes similar?

12. Wow, I just got done with my first tub of apple cinnamon and loved it. I really like this protein NP

13. I think that the apple part of the apple cinnamon was good enough to be it's own flavor.

14. Nooo! I just got hooked to the cinnamon sticky bun. It tastes very much like horchata mixing it with milk (Mexican Sweet Rice drink). Please bring it back Nutra.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Luke88
    Nooo! I just got hooked to the cinnamon sticky bun. It tastes very much like horchata mixing it with milk (Mexican Sweet Rice drink). Please bring it back Nutra.
    Lmao that was my exact thoughts about the flavor hahaha. So sad to see it go luckily I got a tub and a half left. BRING IT BACK NP!!!!!!!!

16. I became real fond of NutraPlanet brand proteins too, and the Naturals was on my wish list. *Sigh*
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

17. Why does everything bad have to happen to us?

18. Who knows, maybe we can bring back only the most popular flavour. I'll try and ask Sam about this.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph
    Who knows, maybe we can bring back only the most popular flavour. I'll try and ask Sam about this.
    The would be awesome!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Who knows, maybe we can bring back only the most popular flavour. I'll try and ask Sam about this.
    I got me some and was ordering another one. Ill be ordering again sometime coming up

Np still carries the other no protein brands right?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

21. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    What was the most popular flavor? although not a determining factor for me, if you david dunn brought it back....<-- heh! CEE wut I did there! Whhhheeeeee!

22. Does anybody have a comparable 'naturals' protein mix? Could be whey or a blend.

23. Sh**! I was planning on getting some eventually. I love regular nutrapro and the idea of a non splenda version sounded like music to my ears.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Does anybody have a comparable 'naturals' protein mix? Could be whey or a blend.
    dymatize naturals isn't too bad.

25. I was fortunate enough to order a great deal of strawberry, sticky bun and apple cinnamon. They all kick serious ass. Please bring something back from the naturals! I love this protein and would have kept on buying! This would have been my go to protein.

26. I hope Cinnamon Sticky Bun is the aforementioned "most popular" flavor. I know some are saying these cinnamon flavors are just trendy, but I love the ****. I'd probably buy two the day you release it. I've been going through at least 1-2 per month since I first got one...just so delicious and so essential with college cafeteria food being my main food source.

27. Seems to be a mob forming NP...torches in hand....

28. Any update on this?

29. This is extremely disappointing. This was the best value, healthiest protein out there. The apple cinnamon and strawberry tasted great. I was just about to recommend this product and Nutra Planet in my online fitness program, but I guess I'll hold off. I won't be doing any more business with nutraplanet until they bring this product back.

30. Sadly will have to switch to Trutein Cinnabun for similar (not as good IMO) taste for double the price.

31. Well shoot I guess I'm a little late on this protein. I always look for good and cheap protein. Just came across anabolicminds and read this post. Hope NP brings it back!!!

32. raelly liked it too, but lets face it... there's little money in protein if you want to price it competitively.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro Naturals
    By D3Baseball in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 10:47 PM
  2. Nutrapro Naturals
    By dvp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:58 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
  4. anyone try Nutrapro Naturals
    By bigbeef in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 10:07 AM
  5. Anyone try out NutraPro Naturals yet?
    By grapplerhayes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:27 AM