1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.98%

NutraPro Naturals

Looking for opinions.

Asked for some feedback at another site that had a clear bias.

Got some samples from NP (much appreciated), and really fell in love with NutraPro Naturals Cinnamon Sticky Bun. Tasted amazing.

Critics at said other site didn't like the idea of 'some' website's generic brand and raised questions about sourcing and also concentrate+ion exchange. To me, ion-exchange doesn't seem like that big of a deal. I don't know about concentrate, really.

Looking for someone to encourage me to buy this stuff at such a great price!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.25%

Ive tried the apple cinnamon and chocolate fudge sundae.... The apple cinnamon was great it had a strong cinnamon taste but was very refreshing. The chocolate was ok it just had an odd taste to me but Ive definitely had worse.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I received some samples of the chocolate sundae. Still haven't used them but I'll post a review soon.
    :blindfold:
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I received some samples of the chocolate sundae. Still haven't used them but I'll post a review soon.
    tried it yet

anyone else..Im looking to buy some and searching for the best flavor reviews
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.32%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton

tried it yet

X2 wondering if they're any better better than regular nutrapro
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    tried it yet

Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    X2 wondering if they're any better better than regular nutrapro
    Sorry, not yet... I'll bring them to work with me tomorrow and write up a quick review for you guys.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.32%

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash

Sorry, not yet... I'll bring them to work with me tomorrow and write up a quick review for you guys.
    Awesome thanks
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%

Thumbs up

OK, finally tried them out today! Just wanna thank NP for making samples of their NutraPro Naturals cause I rarely buy without knowing how good they are first.

I mixed 1 packet (I'm guessing it equals 1 scoop?) in about 10oz cold water to give the flavor a true test. In all fairness I didn't bring a shaker cup so I had to shake it in a styrofoam (sp?) cup with a flimsy plastic lid so I still had a little bit of lumpage floating on top. I'm sure it'll mix up just fine in a shaker.

Flavor: Compared to regular (not naturally sweetened) wheys I've tried. 7/10 kinda reminiscent of the old MetRx chocolate shakes I used to get but minus the bad aftertaste and way smoother.

Compared to ON's 100% natural whey it was way more tasty!10/10 I found ON's to be very watery tasting no matter the concentration (kinda like instant hot cocoa if you mess it up, NP's was much more flavorful and not overly sweet and not dull by any means. Healthy N' Fit Pro Amino Whey is the only other natty I've tried and it's been way too long to remember how good it is compared to this.

Will/would I buy this whey? Sure, as soon as my current supply runs out. I do prefer 100% Isolates though Just a thought!

Would I recommend NP natty whey? Yup, it was pretty good tasting, had a mild sweetness which gives it drinkability and having no artificial sweeteners is a huge plus in my book. I'd like to see what the rest of the flavors are like *wink *wink (send me moar samples to try!).
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.32%

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash
    OK, finally tried them out today! Just wanna thank NP for making samples of their NutraPro Naturals cause I rarely buy without knowing how good they are first.

I mixed 1 packet (I'm guessing it equals 1 scoop?) in about 10oz cold water to give the flavor a true test. In all fairness I didn't bring a shaker cup so I had to shake it in a styrofoam (sp?) cup with a flimsy plastic lid so I still had a little bit of lumpage floating on top. I'm sure it'll mix up just fine in a shaker.

Flavor: Compared to regular (not naturally sweetened) wheys I've tried. 7/10 kinda reminiscent of the old MetRx chocolate shakes I used to get but minus the bad aftertaste and way smoother.

Compared to ON's 100% natural whey it was way more tasty!10/10 I found ON's to be very watery tasting no matter the concentration (kinda like instant hot cocoa if you mess it up, NP's was much more flavorful and not overly sweet and not dull by any means. Healthy N' Fit Pro Amino Whey is the only other natty I've tried and it's been way too long to remember how good it is compared to this.

Will/would I buy this whey? Sure, as soon as my current supply runs out. I do prefer 100% Isolates though Just a thought!

Would I recommend NP natty whey? Yup, it was pretty good tasting, had a mild sweetness which gives it drinkability and having no artificial sweeteners is a huge plus in my book. I'd like to see what the rest of the flavors are like *wink *wink (send me moar samples to try!).
    Awesome man thanks for the review!
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks for the review bud
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%

Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    Awesome man thanks for the review!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Thanks for the review bud
    No problem at all! I'd like to sample the rest of the flavors too. I'll be sure to request some of the other flavors with my next order...assuming they have samples of the other flavors.
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

We have samples of all the naturals.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We have samples of all the naturals.
    So send some my way
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

thanks for the feedback monster. Cant beat the price on it for 5lbs $27.99. Too good of a deal
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thanks for the feedback monster. Cant beat the price on it for 5lbs $27.99. Too good of a deal
    Awesome Price fo sho! I'm buying some Friday! Gonna get the vanilla since I use that flavor the most anyway. Use it for all natural smoothies
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I picked up a tub of the Cinn.sticky buns just the other day..haven't had it staight up yet...but have mixed in with my oatmeal the last 2 mornings (and stir in some raisin bran for crunch & texture)....it's like someone ripped up a gooey cinnamon roll into my bowl, awesome taste NP! Great job and smooth price! Also picked up a strawberry flavor, haven't cracked open yet, but looking forward to it.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I guess I should post this up. I'd hate to bash Nutra, but hopefully it's helpful to who ever reads this. I have a 5lb tub of the French Canilla Creme and a 5lb of the Strawberry Shortcake. They really aren't that good. Although I've been working out for a few years, I haven't cycled through very many type of Protein powders. BUT still, the NutraPro Naturals are sitting close to the bottom of my list. I really hate the texture. It feels very grainy. There aren't clumps or anything, it just seems like it doesn't quite dissolve all the way.

Aside from the texture, the taste is OK. the vanilla could use some work, but then again, it is the "nutrals" version. The Strawberry shortcake is good.

For the price, you can't go wrong, but with 10lb of this stuff....im quickly realizing how over-it i am...
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Currently just went through 2 jugs of chocolate. Tastes great. As far as the quality is concerned seems decent but then again I can't be sure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

apple cinamon is amazing! One of the best proteins ive tasted so far. i love the extreme cinamon taste. Liked it so much im placing another order for the cinnamon bun as well. Just wondering though why the chocolate is more expensive? Typo perhaps or does it maybe cost more to produce this. Either way the naturals and the regular are among my favorites in protein!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.72%

I was gonna get this stuff, looks legit.
  21. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I was gonna get this stuff, looks legit.
    By all means, go right ahead

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutrapro Naturals
    By dvp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:58 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
  3. anyone try Nutrapro Naturals
    By bigbeef in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 10:07 AM
  4. NutraPro Naturals Apple Cinnamon
    By appleyard777 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 02:45 PM
  5. Anyone try out NutraPro Naturals yet?
    By grapplerhayes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:27 AM