- 06-28-2011, 03:21 PM
- 06-28-2011, 03:28 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
From my understanding the last run was the final one on 6-bromo
- 06-30-2011, 09:26 AM
Damn. Seems this would still be a top seller. Just curious - what is the reason for no longer selling your 6-bromo product? I know that Erase has somewhat established itself as an AI favorite around here - does this play into the decision any?
06-30-2011, 10:57 AM
6-Bromo-Androstenedione is 100% synthetic and not at all natural, which makes it illegal/banned by the FDA’s definition of dietary supplements now.
06-30-2011, 04:53 PM
^ Is this the reason Nutra doesn't sell it anymore? I'm not current on the legislation, so just asking...
07-02-2011, 11:13 AM
07-02-2011, 12:14 PM
6 bromo can still be had from another source in bulk powder for a decent price..
Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
07-04-2011, 06:51 PM
We had too many supply problems (sourcing for continuous stocking)...it was drying up.
PM me with any order questions and concerns
07-06-2011, 08:07 PM
07-08-2011, 08:31 AM
I agree with stangbanger just look around some more ....
Similar Forum Threads
- By Musclefever in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:47 AM
- By Big Biceps in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:08 PM
- By kknecht1 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 109Last Post: 03-28-2010, 10:22 PM
- By kjkriston in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-25-2009, 02:28 PM
- By Tumey in forum MMAReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2008, 06:41 PM