$29.99 Cycle Support and $17.99 Motivate Only @ Nutraplanet!

  1. RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49


  2. I jumped on this....

  3. Which one?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       


  4. Cycle Support

  5. Thanks for your support!

    Have you tried the new flavors of Maniac and RecoverPRO? If you would like to try some samples, PM me your shipping info.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  6. I don't get why Orange shows the same stats as the others if it's really V2?

    V2 doesn't contain Red Rice Yeast, right? Yet its showing it does.

    I'm worried if I order it, I'll be stuck with regular orange instead of V2...

  7. You are correct. I sent Nutraplanet a message about this earlier today. The only version that comes in orange is v2, so if you order orange flavor you are getting the 72 serving v2 tub of Cycle Support.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  8. Wow.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  9. Hey AE14, do you know how we can get this fixed? The Orange Cycle Support v2 needs to be listed as a separate product from the original chocolate and peanut butter flavors. The orange flavor is 72 servings AND has a slightly different ingredient profile from the original formulas.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  10. Thats a great price on the Motivate!!! I have a feeling i'm going to be stockig up on a lot of stuff this weekend

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Hey AE14, do you know how we can get this fixed? The Orange Cycle Support v2 needs to be listed as a separate product from the original chocolate and peanut butter flavors. The orange flavor is 72 servings AND has a slightly different ingredient profile from the original formulas.
    I will contact NP now and see what the deal is. We will get this straightened out.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Thats a great price on the Motivate!!! I have a feeling i'm going to be stockig up on a lot of stuff this weekend
    I know what you mean...

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I will contact NP now and see what the deal is. We will get this straightened out.
    I appreciate it, thanks.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 01:55 PM
  2. Perform & Motivate Sale at NutraPlanet
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Log in
Log in