-----------------------------------

International Shipping (2-4 days)
    $43.57

International Shipping (4-7 days)
    $43.07

International Shipping (1-2 weeks)
    $30.75

----------------------------------

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUU

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Holy bitch that's a lot of jing.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I ordered anyway, with the eff'ing welfare shipping. Can't wait to wait two weeks for the privilege of paying customs and duty to get my order! Joy.

PLEASE try to do something about the shipping costs, guys! Having a 30% ship cost is somewhat insane.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

haha maybe it's the preemptive implementation of the 30% FairTax on consumer goods; you know, testing it out on the Canadian shipping market before launching it across the US market.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Meh looks fine to me, mind you im a pretty distant international
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Not only is the shipping insane, you have to pay a customs or broker fee whe u sign for the package. That's another $20 or so.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Total: $114.91

-----------------------------------

International Shipping (2-4 days)
    $43.57

International Shipping (4-7 days)
    $43.07

International Shipping (1-2 weeks)
    $30.75

----------------------------------

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUU
    Someone brought this up before, and i remember sam had an explaination as to why it was like this. I cant seem to remember what it was, in the end it was spmething about nutraplanet kept having to pay extra fees that other people didnt want to pay or something like that.
  8. Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Someone brought this up before, and i remember sam had an explaination as to why it was like this. I cant seem to remember what it was, in the end it was spmething about nutraplanet kept having to pay extra fees that other people didnt want to pay or something like that.
    Yea, we used to offer FedEx ground delivery to Canada which was pretty cheap, but since customers were refusing to pay the customs fees they were getting passed back to us at NutraPlanet. Since we can't eat those fees we were forced to stop offering it as a shipping option.

If FedEx would handle customs fees with ground shipments like express shipments we could offer it again, but as of now its simply not possible.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

That's funny. Even with Fed Ex Express(or whatever it's called) I still get nabbed for extra charges on deliveries.

Also, has shipping gone up that much?
    I haven't ordered in about 1 year or so. I remember it being around $30 before!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nricciar View Post
    Yea, we used to offer FedEx ground delivery to Canada which was pretty cheap, but since customers were refusing to pay the customs fees they were getting passed back to us at NutraPlanet. Since we can't eat those fees we were forced to stop offering it as a shipping option.

If FedEx would handle customs fees with ground shipments like express shipments we could offer it again, but as of now its simply not possible.
    You guys do realize that with your International 2-4 and International 4-7 Day shipping - which is delivered by DHL - you still pay customs and duties at the door... right?

This FedEx change thing makes little sense if you new carrier has the exact same practice...
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Yup, I ordered 2 Shift @ 14.99 each = 29.98
    shipping 1 week international (I am in Nova Scotia,Canada, not too far) 25.99
    almost cost as much as my product, kinda crazy

that being said, i got my product in 2 days....so i wasn't too upset

edit - forgot they charged me 12 bucks at the door so it cost more then my 2 bottles of Shift...oh well
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You guys do realize that with your International 2-4 and International 4-7 Day shipping - which is delivered by DHL - you still pay customs and duties at the door... right?

This FedEx change thing makes little sense if you new carrier has the exact same practice...

Not my last order, but the one before that was about $300 and I had to pay $45 + $60 at the door and I used DHL....
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I just ordered on Friday. $230 order plus $30 shipping via UPS. the employee taking the order strongly recommended UPS instead of FED EX which I normally used with great success when there were questionable items.

I hope he knows what he's doing because I ordered 3 of the Cel Formestane, Alcar, DAA, phenibut, and couple of other herbs. He told me the Alcar was not permitted into Canada. Lol. I would gave thought it would be more like Formestane.

Anyhow, he recommended the UPS shipping for $30. He says they have had less package seizures with them than FEDEX.

What do u guys think?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I just ordered on Friday. $230 order plus $30 shipping via UPS. the employee taking the order strongly recommended UPS instead of FED EX which I normally used with great success when there were questionable items.

I hope he knows what he's doing because I ordered 3 of the Cel Formestane, Alcar, DAA, phenibut, and couple of other herbs. He told me the Alcar was not permitted into Canada. Lol. I would gave thought it would be more like Formestane.

Anyhow, he recommended the UPS shipping for $30. He says they have had less package seizures with them than FEDEX.

What do u guys think?

I never got a package seizure yet, but have heard usps or dhl is safer to get. I still can't believe Canada bans Carnitines....unreal.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  15. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is banned in Canada because a pharma company there has a patent on it...so basically it's not a safety issue, it's just someone paid a lot of money to keep you guys from buying it for cheaper.

Regarding the shipping rates, we're working on getting an economical solution for our Canadian brothers. Right now we only offer air shipment to Canada (even our slowest option), so if you compare to other companies express options, we are in-line if not significantly cheaper.
  16. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I ordered anyway, with the eff'ing welfare shipping. Can't wait to wait two weeks for the privilege of paying customs and duty to get my order! Joy.

PLEASE try to do something about the shipping costs, guys! Having a 30% ship cost is somewhat insane.
    In all likelihood, you'll probably receive that in half the time...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 02:15 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 05:07 PM
  3. ***The Official "Iphone Sucks" Thread"***
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 09:29 AM