WOW

1. WOW

So I ordered some Shift on the weekend, received an email saying it shipped Monday, and it was at my door Wednesday....and I live in Canada.

crazy fast
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Wow is right! Good for you.
    PHF Rep

3. I thought that this thread was going to be about World of Warcraft...
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by owlicks View Post
    I thought that this thread was going to be about World of Warcraft...
    Oh well, too bad for you I guess,

5. Nutraplanet is great when it comes to shipping. I got my order in less than 24hours and I didn't use overnight shipping. I honestly don't know how they do it..
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Nutraplanet is great when it comes to shipping. I got my order in less than 24hours and I didn't use overnight shipping. I honestly don't know how they do it..
    its all ninja monkees
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

7. Love to hear stories of lightning fast shipping. Once it's off our doorstep, we really have no control over the package. Thanks for being an international customers; I know shipping can be a deterrant.

8. That's quick, I think sparky delivered to you (our most advanced ninja monkey).
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

9. Got to love those fast shipments! I placed three back to back orders with nutra.. i was pissed, I called less than 12 hours later when I realized I forgot something. I wanted to add something to my order and them a holes already shipped it !

Mike