shipping - AnabolicMinds.com

shipping

Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

shipping

So let me preface this with the fact that i really like your site, i order from there frequently as the prices are very competitive and you typically have what i need. But i just have to say, CHANGE SHIPPING. Literally it's 6 or 7 days to CA and that's ridiculous. USPS gets my stuff from other vendors in 2 days 3 MAX. Is there any way to not use FedEx? Most of the time i don't care as i always order before i'm out, but when i'm in a pinch... sux waiting a week.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Thanks for the feedback. We used to have a shipping option that you could select for USPS only but it seems to have disappeared. Sometime I can't keep track of all these things lol.

Hey Rhadam, FedEx typically arrives in 4 biz days, but if you order mid-week, it can take longer with the weekend.

USPS is typically faster but heavier packages cost more with USPS than FedEx.

You can always choose the expedited methods we offer 3 days, 2nd day, or next day although it will cost more than the standard flat rate ground ($5.95).
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's all good, was just a minor vent. I love the prices and selection, just this one time was a bit miffed at the 1 week shipping (wednesday to wednesday). Keep up the good work guys.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Yeah, I know what you mean...unfortunately shipping from GA to CA is a stretch for ground delivery. Maybe one day we'll open up a west coast location

Thanks for the support Rhadam

shipping is a little on the expensive side to places like australia, very quick, but really overshadows any orders

Similar Forum Threads

1. shipping
    By dat dude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 05:30 PM