- 04-07-2011, 11:22 AM
- 04-12-2011, 12:52 PM
- 04-12-2011, 02:59 PM
This was brought up a while ago and if I remember correctly the response was- the product line was a slow mover so it was dropped and something about if the demand was high enough they would bring it back.
04-12-2011, 03:04 PM
04-12-2011, 03:19 PM
04-12-2011, 03:27 PM
04-12-2011, 04:18 PM
04-12-2011, 06:41 PM
04-13-2011, 08:42 AM
CoreTest does have a pretty solid profile.
04-13-2011, 08:56 AM
Core Nutritional is like any other company....if it is a slow mover it will not be around too long. However, if there is a significant demand, then I am sure something can be done to satisfy the demand
Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
adam @ ControlledLabs.com
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
04-13-2011, 09:45 AM
I am curious to see if anyone else has tried it before i go and pull the trigger on it.
04-13-2011, 05:45 PM
This could be like some other products, filled in stock for only a couple then OOS again.
PM me with any order questions and concerns
04-13-2011, 08:02 PM
04-15-2011, 12:31 PM
04-15-2011, 12:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dhuge67 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-10-2009, 02:00 AM
- By CoreDoug in forum Core NutritionalsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2008, 11:13 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Core NutritionalsReplies: 42Last Post: 04-02-2008, 01:43 PM
- By dbc5 in forum Core NutritionalsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2008, 02:41 PM
- By ksa in forum NutraplanetReplies: 29Last Post: 02-27-2008, 03:04 PM