PES: Total Body Recomposition SALE! LIMITED TIME!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) started from a notion that science should do the talking. Too many companies want to reinvent the wheel by shoveling hype to push their products. PES changes the face of the supplement industry by providing real science and data.

If you have not tried any of these cutting-edge and top-quality products, or even if you have, now is your chance to pick them up at the LOWEST PRICES EVER!

FOR 5 DAYS ONLY OR WHILE LIMITED SALE SUPPLIES LAST, SAVE UP TO 70% ON ALL PES PRODUCTS!!!

PES' Product Line-Up:
Each PES design has been centered around synergy -- The power to achieve more by stacking precision based supplements for compounding results. Below are suggested stacks for targeted goals to help you achieve real results!

Targeted Fat Loss: Perfect for Lean Bulk and Cutting
  • Alpha-T2
  • Erase
Stimulant Free Fat Loss: Great for Cut, Recomp, or Lean Bulk
  • Erase
  • Shift
AM/PM Fat Loss: Fat Loss All Day / Burn Calories at Night
  • Alpha-T2 (am)
  • Shift (pm)
Total Body Recomposition: Burn Fat, Build Muscle, Boost Metabolism
  • Alpha-T2
  • Erase
  • Shift
Get the results you're looking for with Performance Enhancing Supplements!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The prices are such a steal. Below typical sale prices. :woohoo:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have like 4 bottle of erase... But could always use more!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those prices are...ridiculous. As promised months back, PES brought the sale!

I didnt expect prices THAT low though! Poor nutra probably isnt even making anything

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those prices are...ridiculous. As promised months back, PES brought the sale!

I didnt expect prices THAT low though! Poor nutra probably isnt even making anything
I guess it makes up for some of the other overpriced stuff... Lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jumped all over this sale!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definetely going to be picking up a couple more bottles of erase

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been wanting the AT2/Erase stack . . . . now with Shift and maybe add in Titanium I will be RIPPED!

Perfect timing too, my wife feels that she NEEDS supps for wt loss even though she is not totally committed. So I will order plenty for both of us, but she cannot use anything until she has shown true committment . . . and if she doesn't then more PES stuff for ME!!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been wanting the AT2/Erase stack . . . . now with Shift and maybe add in Titanium I will be RIPPED!

Perfect timing too, my wife feels that she NEEDS supps for wt loss even though she is not totally committed. So I will order plenty for both of us, but she cannot use anything until she has shown true committment . . . and if she doesn't then more PES stuff for ME!!!!
hahaha!

Get her to dose the Alpha-T2 correctly, and she will feel it and love it. Tell her shes gotta stay committed though!

Dosing:
Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 2 capsules
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 capsule
Dose on an empty stomach and not eat for at least 30 minutes after your doses. Do not exceed
4 capsules in any 24-hour period.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha!

Get her to dose the Alpha-T2 correctly, and she will feel it and love it. Tell her shes gotta stay committed though!

Dosing:
Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 2 capsules
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 capsule
Dose on an empty stomach and not eat for at least 30 minutes after your doses. Do not exceed
4 capsules in any 24-hour period.
Thinking of having her start with AT2, then on her second bottle add in Shift to see the added benefit. Would it be best for her to use Erase when she is down to a low BF to see effects or would it be noticeable while at the 15-20% BF range?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking of having her start with AT2, then on her second bottle add in Shift to see the added benefit. Would it be best for her to use Erase when she is down to a low BF to see effects or would it be noticeable while at the 15-20% BF range?
I personally cannot recommend Erase for her due to the pathways. But you can ask Rosie as she has been using it with success.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sound like Alpha-T2 should be all she needs in my opinion

jr0d

Awards
There was a thread from pes that said how to use at2 as a fatburner w stims and without and with erase and such anyone got it?need it to figure out some dosing in for 3 bottles!

Thunder1

Awards
There was a thread from pes that said how to use at2 as a fatburner w stims and without and with erase and such anyone got it?need it to figure out some dosing in for 3 bottles!
Nattydiaster has a pdf file linked on his signature. You can down load it.

Thunder1

Awards
Just picked up some alpha t-2 & shift. Couple bottles of each. We'll see how it works.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have any specific product stack questions, just let me know. but for general stacking,

Click the link in my signature \/ \/ \/

jr0d

Awards
I wanted to stack at2 with shift and h.e.a.t and after at2 erase and titanium I know the erase dosing but how about at2 shift and heat?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump! as time is running out on this killer deal!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Along with posting your questions here we got this nice eBook on our products that should answer all your questions.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that due to the rauwolscine? How about H.E.A.T and Shift?
That is one reason. I also dont agree with mixing the ingredients of Alpha-T2 with Tyramine and Hordenine. When I used Tyramine and Hord together a few years ago my BP went up significantly

Shift and HEAT would be ok

OxyElite Pro + Shift is also good, as is Alpha-T2 and Shift, if you are looking to stack Shift with something containing Rauwolscine

OxyElite Pro and Alpha-T2 both contain Rauwolscine, and they can be stacked. That stack is by far the strongest 2 product fat burner stack I and many others have ever used. The only sides I get is some crash feeling from the caffeine in OEP

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very very tempted....want to order soon :)

Will start using Lipodrene with Ephedra soon, vaca to Aruba is around the corner....which 1 or 2 PES products could I stack with this?

Thanks to any of the PES reps for answers.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very very tempted....want to order soon :)

Will start using Lipodrene with Ephedra soon, vaca to Aruba is around the corner....which 1 or 2 PES products could I stack with this?

Thanks to any of the PES reps for answers.
You already have some heavy stim, so I wouldnt stack any stim on top. So adding shift will add the T2 aspect in, and Erase would drop the water and help burn from the midsection.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Just grabbed me some PES stuff from Nutra !!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to take them all with my order haha
Better watchout, Im finally doing my taxes today, depending on how it goes, I might just have to do exactly what you said, take them all, if I can afford to stock up like that!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 11
MadStax Anabolics 0
Supplements 20
Delta Force PES 58
Delta Force General Chat 6