LCLT and PLCAR

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Just randomly ran across something while browsing a website called HexaTEST by Muscle Tech (insert mental laugh-out-loud here).

    It was geared toward improving androgen sensitvity and activity, yet, it contained L-Carnitine FUMARATE. Does anyone know why this would be?

    l-Carnitine fumarate promotes healthy fat metabolism, oxygenation of the heart muscle, and enhances high intensity training much like l-carnitine-l-tartrate. However, unlike most forms of carnitine, l-carnitine fumarate provides dual support for energy production and cardiovascular function in addition to providing a stable form of carnitine. Fumarate is a key compound in the Krebs cycle, which is the major energy-producing pathway preceding the electron transport chain. This intimate connection with energy metabolism makes l-carnitine fumarate an excellent supplement for enhanced muscle and fat metabolism support.


    and is very cheap


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    l-Carnitine fumarate promotes healthy fat metabolism, oxygenation of the heart muscle, and enhances high intensity training much like l-carnitine-l-tartrate. However, unlike most forms of carnitine, l-carnitine fumarate provides dual support for energy production and cardiovascular function in addition to providing a stable form of carnitine. Fumarate is a key compound in the Krebs cycle, which is the major energy-producing pathway preceding the electron transport chain. This intimate connection with energy metabolism makes l-carnitine fumarate an excellent supplement for enhanced muscle and fat metabolism support.


    and is very cheap
    See, that was my point... it doesn't have any effect on Androgen Receptors. Come on Muscle Tech!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    See, that was my point... it doesn't have any effect on Androgen Receptors. Come on Muscle Tech!
    I see time ago is called "The Pink Magic Clone"

    and is ULTRA UNDERDOSED

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I see time ago is called "The Pink Magic Clone"

    and is ULTRA UNDERDOSED
    Why would anyone... ANYONE... want to EVER CLONE....... ah never mind.

  5. Anyone know how much 1/4 tsp of PLCAR weighs?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Another bump for Custom.

    How about making the platinum stack permanent at NP?
    I cannot promise that.

    Truth is, that we'll have to revert back to the normal pricing sometime.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LCLT and androgen receptor sensitivity
    By BurghHardcore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 09:33 PM
  3. LCLT?
    By wesb2387 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 04:10 PM
Log in
Log in