NP Divanex??? Ever coming back?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NP Divanex??? Ever coming back?


    I just saw this is not in stock,any plans of bringing it back NP? I would like to get a few for some AndroHard runs to keep the prostate in check and this is the only full spectrum supplement I have found. Let me know please!!!!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).


  2. It always bounces in and out of stock...i would just check it every few days. It was just in stock and now it is out!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  3. That is good news, I will keep looking and pick some up next time I see it in stock.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   
       


  4. ^^^ so you run divanex with the androhard or in pct?

    and NP does have a hard time keeping divanex in stock. people seem to love it. I have a bottle but have yet to try it.

  5. Yes, it will be back very soon.

    It always seems that when we near the end of our stock, a couple of huge orders come in that wipe out our inventory before the new batch can come in. I have everything lined up and ready to go, so it should not be very long this time.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    ^^^ so you run divanex with the androhard or in pct?

    and NP does have a hard time keeping divanex in stock. people seem to love it. I have a bottle but have yet to try it.
    Run it when on cycle. If you are prone to prostate discomfort from DHT/Androgenic compounds then this is the answer. There is an article in one of the AH threads about why it is a good choice. Saw Palmetto does not address the issues caused by AH, you need a nettle root based product and divanex is about as good a full spectrum product as you can get.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  7. no news??

  8. Still OOS. However, as Custom said, it is one of those things that bounces in and out of stock fairly quickly. I am hopeful it will be back soon
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  9. What's the verdict?

  10. Our shipment was stuck in customs for a bit longer than usual...nothing we can do about that.

    It just was sent to our manufacturer and they usually have about a 10-14 day turn around time.

  11. Fair enough Custom, let us know once it is on the way to you guys so we can order what we need. Where do you source your raws from if it was stuck in customs?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  12. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Our shipment was stuck in customs for a bit longer than usual...nothing we can do about that.

    It just was sent to our manufacturer and they usually have about a 10-14 day turn around time.
    NP should email their loyal customers when Divanex is back in stock

  13. I think this calls for a welcome back sale when it finally arrives...what do you guys think?

  14. oooh that sounds pretty tempting

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I think this calls for a welcome back sale when it finally arrives...what do you guys think?
    Bring it Sam

  16. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I think this calls for a welcome back sale when it finally arrives...what do you guys think?
    That would surely tempt me to buy 2-3 bottles!!!!!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  17. How well does the supp work for prostate issues? Does it block androgen receptors in the prostate?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    How well does the supp work for prostate issues? Does it block androgen receptors in the prostate?
    It should as it is the most complete formula you can find and has a 95% extract in it as well. I specifically started this thread so I could get it for my Androhard runs.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  19. Soon enough...I CAN'T WAIT
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  20. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I think this calls for a welcome back sale when it finally arrives...what do you guys think?
    you know what we think!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    How well does the supp work for prostate issues? Does it block androgen receptors in the prostate?
    Works great.

    Take 2 at once and 30 minutes later you will piss like a racehorse!

  22. Soon??

  23. Got to say, this is a bit uncharacteristic for NP to take this long. I hope this is in before my AH run but I am not putting it off just for this, I can get something else if need be.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  24. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Got to say, this is a bit uncharacteristic for NP to take this long. I hope this is in before my AH run but I am not putting it off just for this, I can get something else if need be.

    you will love AH + Divanex + LCLT

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    you will love AH + Divanex + LCLT
    I never noticed you are 240 Max... we should see some pics man, that is some serious muscle you have there buddy!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  26. I was expecting our shipment in at the beginning of this week. I am trying to find out where exactly it is...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I was expecting our shipment in at the beginning of this week. I am trying to find out where exactly it is...
    Much obliged Custom. As long as it shows up in the next few weeks, we are good to go. And DON'T THINK we forgot about that intro sale you promised!!!!!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  28. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Much obliged Custom. As long as it shows up in the next few weeks, we are good to go. And DON'T THINK we forgot about that intro sale you promised!!!!!
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm

  29. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Much obliged Custom. As long as it shows up in the next few weeks, we are good to go. And DON'T THINK we forgot about that intro sale you promised!!!!!
    Interested

  30. I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival as well.

  31. I am not waiting anymore. Just getting some bulk 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran

  32. care to share the website for that?

  33. I am not allowed. Against rules to post sources

  34. Whats so great about this stuff?

  35. I'm looking to buy divanex. May end up buying NOW stinging nettle (at nutra). But does it have the same profile as divanex?

    Stinging Nettle Root
    Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  36. I'm pretty sure it's not a "source" when all it is is a dieiting supplement extract.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by BlueLineFish View Post
    I am not waiting anymore. Just getting some bulk 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
    The whole issue was that there is no good reference standard for 3,4-DTHF hence you can't claim a % extraction.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by ninjah9 View Post
    Whats so great about this stuff?
    Releases bound test in your body. Also protects prostate.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's not a "source" when all it is is a dieiting supplement extract.
    Well since they are in the company forum I guess it shouldnt be a problem but custom capsule has it available

  40. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I'm looking to buy divanex. May end up buying NOW stinging nettle (at nutra). But does it have the same profile as divanex?

    Stinging Nettle Root
    Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
    Can anyone answer this? What is the big difference between a less than 10 dollar bottle of NOW stinging nettle and the 30 dollar bottle of divanex?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Divanex Caps back in stock
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 05:08 PM
  2. When are the DIVANEX caps back in stock???
    By J Brawlic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 01:35 PM
  3. When is capped Divanex going to be back in stock?
    By StanChampion in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Log in
Log in