Annoying gimmick.

  1. New Member
    RexGrandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    342
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%

    Annoying gimmick.


    "Prices Too Low To Show!

    You may be wondering why we're hiding the price for this product. Simple...Our price is so low the manufacturer won't let us list it! That's right, in order for us to continue offering this popular item at THE LOWEST PRICE, we can't advertise publicly how cheap it is.

    To see our LOWEST price on this hot item, simply click the "Add To Cart" button and it will display the price in your shopping cart. So go ahead and add it now, and see how much you could really be saving at NutraPlanet!"


    This is the kind of gimmicky crap I'd expect from USPLabs. That and your price is only $7 cheaper then the regular price on other websites. If you want to have a sale, fine, but none of this gimmicky rubbish.

    end rant.

  2. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    648
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    11.18%

    I will NEVER put something into the shopping cart simply to see if I can afford it! I'll just find a new place to shop. Feels too much like buying a car.
  3. Advanced Member
    freefall365's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    1039
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    17.14%

    actually if prices go below what the manufacturer suggests they have to do this...

    i wouldn't be complaining, it means if you purchase the product you're getting it probably as cheap as you can from a retailer.

    have a look at what Amazon says about this and then stop your crying:

    "Retailers like Amazon have the legal right to set their own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be communicated. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. Taking these steps allows Amazon to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products.

    This won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it."
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    648
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    11.18%

    OR, you can just not play the ****ing game, and buy somewhere else. You mean to tell me that there are NO sites that play that game, and raise the price? No thanks. I love NutraPlanet, and I do almost all of my shopping there, but I just don't want to play games when shopping; It's not worth the hassle. I hate shopping, and like ripping off a bandaid, I want it done as quickly and painlessly as possible.

    Would you buy a car that said, "price to low to show, ask inside"? Even if it was, in fact, CHEAPER than MSRP? Probably not. Same thing applies here. And your "stop your crying" comment is an incredibly douchey thing to say, considering this section on the forum is for suggestions/requests to Nutraplanet, which is what this thread is. And seeing as how there are MANY people that feel the way Rex feels, suggesting there may be a significant revenue loss on these products, I'd say it is a valid concern.
  5. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,503
    Rep Power
    1097382
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    OR, you can just not play the ****ing game, and buy somewhere else. You mean to tell me that there are NO sites that play that game, and raise the price? No thanks. I love NutraPlanet, and I do almost all of my shopping there, but I just don't want to play games when shopping; It's not worth the hassle. I hate shopping, and like ripping off a bandaid, I want it done as quickly and painlessly as possible.

    Would you buy a car that said, "price to low to show, ask inside"? Even if it was, in fact, CHEAPER than MSRP? Probably not. Same thing applies here. And your "stop your crying" comment is an incredibly douchey thing to say, considering this section on the forum is for suggestions/requests to Nutraplanet, which is what this thread is. And seeing as how there are MANY people that feel the way Rex feels, suggesting there may be a significant revenue loss on these products, I'd say it is a valid concern.
    I appreciate your feedback, and this part of the forum is in fact for suggestions.

    I will question your statement that I bolded above, just curious how you cam to that conclusion
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    648
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    11.18%

    Well, I know my entire family feels this way, and the rest of the population included in the "MANY" people statement were determined based on how many people would say yes to the statement:
    "Would you buy a car that said, "price to low to show, ask inside"? Even if it was, in fact, CHEAPER than MSRP?"
    seeing as how the concept is the same. So yes, of course I estimated the number of people included in my statement, but no, I don't believe I was very far off.

    Look, you can take it as the helpful suggestion that it was, or argue the point, it really doesn't matter to me. I just wanted to second Rex's opinion, in an effort to make Nutra stronger and more competitive. I only want to see Nutra do the best that it can, and I wanted to voice agreement with a suggestion. I will still continue to shop at NP regardless, but will not purchase those items. That's all that was said...That it may be something for you guys to look into.
  7. Advanced Member
    freefall365's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    1039
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    17.14%

    what kind of A-hole complains about a retailer selling a product below the cost that the manufacturer wants them to? just sayin...
  8. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I received the same email and didn't perceive it that way. In fact the price they had on Maximize is/was a steal.
  9. Senior Member
    urbanski's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    1510
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    what kind of A-hole complains about a retailer selling a product below the cost that the manufacturer wants them to? just sayin...
    that
  10. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hey everyone...


    obviously this is about the Maximize v2 deal going on right now. I didn't understand this type of sale before I got involved with marketing/sales, however it honestly is the ONLY way I can get this product to you for this price.

    I handle all sales with NutraPlanet, and am able to give them some amazing pricing due to their huge buying power, and how many awesome customers they have that love iForce Nutrition and other great companies.

    Now...why is the sale set up this way?

    iForce Nutrition sells to hundreds of different websites/stores, and they are all in a competition to offer our products for the cheapest price possible while still making enough money to pay their bills.

    iForce employs MAP(manufacturer advertised pricing) that sets a minimum for what a product can normally be sold at. Maximize v2 has this in place, and it is WELL above the current price.

    As a result, if NutraPlanet listed this product for less than our MAP, and it was visible to every other vendor/website on the planet, we would have a lot of angry vendors/websites telling us they need to get the same deal NutraPlanet got(in order to sell it this cheap), however they don't have the buying power that NutraPlanet does.

    So...to try to save ourselves 50,000 phonecalls from vendors/websites, we allowed NP to offer this special type of sale so that while the product was sold for WAY too cheap, it was invisible through a google search.



    Unfortunately, in the internet world we live in, things like this are necessary if you want a product for 20-30% below the MAP lol.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    I will NEVER put something into the shopping cart simply to see if I can afford it! I'll just find a new place to shop. Feels too much like buying a car.
    Is it really that much effort to click "add to cart"? Its nothing like buying a car, there is no salesman involved, nobody pressuring you to buy, just 1 entire extra mouse click.
  12. Senior Member
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    20.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Hey everyone...


    obviously this is about the Maximize v2 deal going on right now. I didn't understand this type of sale before I got involved with marketing/sales, however it honestly is the ONLY way I can get this product to you for this price.

    I handle all sales with NutraPlanet, and am able to give them some amazing pricing due to their huge buying power, and how many awesome customers they have that love iForce Nutrition and other great companies.

    Now...why is the sale set up this way?

    iForce Nutrition sells to hundreds of different websites/stores, and they are all in a competition to offer our products for the cheapest price possible while still making enough money to pay their bills.

    iForce employs MAP(manufacturer advertised pricing) that sets a minimum for what a product can normally be sold at. Maximize v2 has this in place, and it is WELL above the current price.

    As a result, if NutraPlanet listed this product for less than our MAP, and it was visible to every other vendor/website on the planet, we would have a lot of angry vendors/websites telling us they need to get the same deal NutraPlanet got(in order to sell it this cheap), however they don't have the buying power that NutraPlanet does.

    So...to try to save ourselves 50,000 phonecalls from vendors/websites, we allowed NP to offer this special type of sale so that while the product was sold for WAY too cheap, it was invisible through a google search.



    Unfortunately, in the internet world we live in, things like this are necessary if you want a product for 20-30% below the MAP lol.
    good lookin out Vaughn. haven't gotten around maximize b4, but just might be able to this go round. payday is tonight...Thanks
  13. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    648
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    11.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Is it really that much effort to click "add to cart"? Its nothing like buying a car, there is no salesman involved, nobody pressuring you to buy, just 1 entire extra mouse click.
    Actually, I had no idea it was even for the Maximize deal. The email didn't bother me (although I didn't read it-nothing against IForce, I just rarely pay attention to those kinds of ads). And, I'm not referring to any amount of effort expended either. For me, it's simply based on principle and the feeling of something being wrong in the background that I don't yet know about. When I shop, I like all the information to be laid out in front of me before I even consider buying it. That was the point I was trying to make with the car salesperson statement (How many people consider buying a car that says, "Ask inside" for it's price, unless they were going to buy one like it anyways). Why think about buying something, and then find out you can't afford it! It's frustrating! It's a personal thing I guess, but I just find it annoying (unless I was going to buy it anyways, in which case I'd be willing to go through the hassle). It just FEELS gimmick-y, that's all!
  14. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Actually, I had no idea it was even for the Maximize deal. The email didn't bother me (although I didn't read it-nothing against IForce, I just rarely pay attention to those kinds of ads). And, I'm not referring to any amount of effort expended either. For me, it's simply based on principle and the feeling of something being wrong in the background that I don't yet know about. When I shop, I like all the information to be laid out in front of me before I even consider buying it. That was the point I was trying to make with the car salesperson statement (How many people consider buying a car that says, "Ask inside" for it's price, unless they were going to buy one like it anyways). Why think about buying something, and then find out you can't afford it! It's frustrating! It's a personal thing I guess, but I just find it annoying (unless I was going to buy it anyways, in which case I'd be willing to go through the hassle). It just FEELS gimmick-y, that's all!
    I understand exactly where you're coming from.


    Unfortunately, it's literally the only way to get it sold for this price
  15. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    648
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    11.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I understand exactly where you're coming from.


    Unfortunately, it's literally the only way to get it sold for this price
    And I understand that, I really do! I wasn't trying to knock I-Force, hell, if you look at my past post history, I was going to do a run of Bold (things came up, still wish I could have!) And I've purchased MANY I-Force products! And Vaughn, you've been VERY helpful to me in the past, so this really was nothing personal, and I understand where everyone is coming from. But, no matter how it's sliced, it is what it is, and I was merely trying to agree with the OP. Hopefully we can all still be friends!
  16. Advanced Member
    bakerderek0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    578
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    99.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I understand exactly where you're coming from.


    Unfortunately, it's literally the only way to get it sold for this price
    Excellant Salesman. The customer is always right. Give this man a raise.

  17. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,042
    Rep Power
    253317
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    74.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I typed out a long response to this... but decided to opt for a simple question... if you were given a product to sell, and wanted to sell the most of it you could, would you fail to mention and hype up the fact that the price is so low that it cannot be listed?
    Celtic Labs Rep
  18. Advanced Member
    james122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    1740
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Is it really that much effort to click "add to cart"? Its nothing like buying a car, there is no salesman involved, nobody pressuring you to buy, just 1 entire extra mouse click.
    this. I am ashamed at myself for even reading this far. nutra rules.I force rules. Im going back to add more to my cart to spite this thread.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  19. Advanced Member
    freefall365's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    1039
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    17.14%

    bring it in
  20. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4888
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    49.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    "Prices Too Low To Show!

    You may be wondering why we're hiding the price for this product. Simple...Our price is so low the manufacturer won't let us list it! That's right, in order for us to continue offering this popular item at THE LOWEST PRICE, we can't advertise publicly how cheap it is.

    To see our LOWEST price on this hot item, simply click the "Add To Cart" button and it will display the price in your shopping cart. So go ahead and add it now, and see how much you could really be saving at NutraPlanet!"


    This is the kind of gimmicky crap I'd expect from USPLabs. That and your price is only $7 cheaper then the regular price on other websites. If you want to have a sale, fine, but none of this gimmicky rubbish.

    end rant.
    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    I will NEVER put something into the shopping cart simply to see if I can afford it! I'll just find a new place to shop. Feels too much like buying a car.
    I could never be a salesman of any kind. I would get fired the very first day.
  21. New Member
    RexGrandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    342
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Hey everyone...


    obviously this is about the Maximize v2 deal going on right now. I didn't understand this type of sale before I got involved with marketing/sales, however it honestly is the ONLY way I can get this product to you for this price.

    I handle all sales with NutraPlanet, and am able to give them some amazing pricing due to their huge buying power, and how many awesome customers they have that love iForce Nutrition and other great companies.

    Now...why is the sale set up this way?

    iForce Nutrition sells to hundreds of different websites/stores, and they are all in a competition to offer our products for the cheapest price possible while still making enough money to pay their bills.

    iForce employs MAP(manufacturer advertised pricing) that sets a minimum for what a product can normally be sold at. Maximize v2 has this in place, and it is WELL above the current price.

    As a result, if NutraPlanet listed this product for less than our MAP, and it was visible to every other vendor/website on the planet, we would have a lot of angry vendors/websites telling us they need to get the same deal NutraPlanet got(in order to sell it this cheap), however they don't have the buying power that NutraPlanet does.

    So...to try to save ourselves 50,000 phonecalls from vendors/websites, we allowed NP to offer this special type of sale so that while the product was sold for WAY too cheap, it was invisible through a google search.



    Unfortunately, in the internet world we live in, things like this are necessary if you want a product for 20-30% below the MAP lol.
    I'll admit to being no business-man, nor do I care to be, but I don't understand, why couldn't you have just had a simple "blow-out sale"? I recall TT-33 being something like $15 during the new-year sale, a price which was CONSIDERABLY lower than everywhere else (not just a measly $7 difference).

    Anyway, I'm not here to argue, or complain about the price. Just expressing my feelings, I had thought nutraplanet held a touch of class and were a cut above the rest, but I was somewhat dissapointed this time.
  22. New Member
    Xerxes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    79.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Hey everyone...


    obviously this is about the Maximize v2 deal going on right now. I didn't understand this type of sale before I got involved with marketing/sales, however it honestly is the ONLY way I can get this product to you for this price.

    I handle all sales with NutraPlanet, and am able to give them some amazing pricing due to their huge buying power, and how many awesome customers they have that love iForce Nutrition and other great companies.

    Now...why is the sale set up this way?

    iForce Nutrition sells to hundreds of different websites/stores, and they are all in a competition to offer our products for the cheapest price possible while still making enough money to pay their bills.

    iForce employs MAP(manufacturer advertised pricing) that sets a minimum for what a product can normally be sold at. Maximize v2 has this in place, and it is WELL above the current price.

    As a result, if NutraPlanet listed this product for less than our MAP, and it was visible to every other vendor/website on the planet, we would have a lot of angry vendors/websites telling us they need to get the same deal NutraPlanet got(in order to sell it this cheap), however they don't have the buying power that NutraPlanet does.

    So...to try to save ourselves 50,000 phonecalls from vendors/websites, we allowed NP to offer this special type of sale so that while the product was sold for WAY too cheap, it was invisible through a google search.


    Unfortunately, in the internet world we live in, things like this are necessary if you want a product for 20-30% below the MAP lol.
    That was an amazing price, wish I had more mola on hand this week, shouldn't have bought that new car But in all seriousness great price, nothing to gimmicky about it IMO, and its a great pre-workout supp. My favorite alongside Jack3d.
  23. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    648
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    11.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
    That was an amazing price, wish I had more mola on hand this week, shouldn't have bought that new car But in all seriousness great price, nothing to gimmicky about it IMO, and its a great pre-workout supp. My favorite alongside Jack3d.
    LOL! That made me chuckle! I needed that this morning, really brightened up my day!
  24. New Member
    DaJaP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    44.76%

    Lol, i cant understand how someone is going to complain about a sale because they have to click "add to cart" in order to see the price. Are you that lazy? maybe bored and needed something to bitch about? You people are acting like they only dropped the price by like 5%. Yea its onlu $7, thats roughly a 25% discount. Go to a car dealership and see if you can get 25% off if they initially hide the price from you, lol. This retarded rant about the hardships of viewing the price in cart is absurd, and the deal on the maximize v2 is sick
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
  25. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hmm, this thread wasn't needed at all. We've done this several times with other products.

    Thanks all for shopping at nutra! We appreciate your business and look to saving you all the money you can !
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  26. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9207
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    39.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Is it really that much effort to click "add to cart"? Its nothing like buying a car, there is no salesman involved, nobody pressuring you to buy, just 1 entire extra mouse click.
    no credit check either LOL
  27. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My cart is full...full of emotion.
  28. New Member
    Xerxes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    79.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    My cart is full...full of emotion.
    HaHa. If anything this thread is funny, funny in a sardonic way, but still funny nonetheless.
  29. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Tt-33 was able to be sold so cheap bc there is no current MAP on it. We normally remove MAP about 1 year after release. The only reason it would still be attached if it's older than a year is it moves so quickly we have to keep it in place to make sure it doesn't get whored out by smaller companies who can survive on 5% profit(unlike legit websites UHF have actual employees to pay)
  30. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Thanks to Vaughn for taking care of this thread and clearing things up. Bottom line is if we want to have a killer sale on certain products, this is the only way to do it.
  31. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    "Prices Too Low To Show!

    You may be wondering why we're hiding the price for this product. Simple...Our price is so low the manufacturer won't let us list it! That's right, in order for us to continue offering this popular item at THE LOWEST PRICE, we can't advertise publicly how cheap it is.

    To see our LOWEST price on this hot item, simply click the "Add To Cart" button and it will display the price in your shopping cart. So go ahead and add it now, and see how much you could really be saving at NutraPlanet!"


    This is the kind of gimmicky crap I'd expect from USPLabs. That and your price is only $7 cheaper then the regular price on other websites. If you want to have a sale, fine, but none of this gimmicky rubbish.

    end rant.
    Yok3d at NP for 34.99 and 34.99 after you add to cart....

    end of rant
  32. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Yok3d at NP for 34.99 and 34.99 after you add to cart....

    end of rant


    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  33. New Member
    RexGrandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    342
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%

    lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HST training, real, or another gimmick?
    By LiveForLegDay in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 09:00 PM
  2. just annoying
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 02:03 AM
  3. Annoying Finger Twitching
    By machine528 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 07:34 PM
  4. Another Myostatin Gimmick?
    By Champ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 05:09 PM
  5. The most annoying member award goes to..
    By db682 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 05:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in