Bulk Green Tea Extract

  1. Bulk Green Tea Extract


    Is this coming back?


  2. Bump

    Is this gone for good?

  3. I would like to see this back in stock too

    Last time I asked I was told there were no plans if bringing it back in bulk
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  4. What is the difference between what you guys are talking about and this?

    Or by bulk you mean you just want bigger quantities?

    Well crap, it won't let me post links cause I'm a noob. I was going to link to the green tea caps by nutraplanet.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    What is the difference between what you guys are talking about and this?

    Or by bulk you mean you just want bigger quantities?

    Well crap, it won't let me post links cause I'm a noob. I was going to link to the green tea caps by nutraplanet.
    They want the powder form.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    They want the powder form.
    Because of cost?

  7. a nice kilo container of green tea would be nice
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457

  8. For right now, we just have plans on selling the capped version. There was very little demand in the bulk.

  9. Something about the nasty taste and hygroscopic nature of the bulk perhaps. Always had to parachute it.

  10. its harder to cap i know that

  11. I'm all for taking one less pill, so is why I like the bulk green tea. I put it in my water.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    its harder to cap i know that
    I capped it no problem, why do you say its harder?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  13. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    its harder to cap i know that
    Attracts moisture?

    I know LCLT is next to impossible to cap, along with Super Plasma Protein... I've tried both, and WON'T be doing it again.

  14. hope this comes back!

  15. I had the bulk powder and used most of it but gave up and got caps by NOW because the taste and texture was horrendous

  16. Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    I had the bulk powder and used most of it but gave up and got caps by NOW because the taste and texture was horrendous
    I'm using NOW's as well, did you try capping it to avoid the taste? I just bought another 5,000 caps, size 000, they are huge, can fit over 1g of active per capsule.

  17. I didn't try capping it, figured it wasnt worth it, got the NOW caps for almost as cheap anyway
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Green Tea Extract
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 09:43 PM
  2. green tea extract
    By Montesano813 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 01:45 PM
  3. Green Tea Extract
    By h22t88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 08:18 PM
  4. Bulk Green Tea Extract dosage?
    By ninociamik in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 02:35 PM
  5. Green Tea Extract
    By RedwolfWV in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Log in
Log in