Bulk Green Tea Extract
- 02-24-2011, 10:13 AM
- 04-10-2011, 09:38 AM
- 04-10-2011, 01:35 PM
I would like to see this back in stock too
Last time I asked I was told there were no plans if bringing it back in bulk
04-10-2011, 09:30 PM
What is the difference between what you guys are talking about and this?
Or by bulk you mean you just want bigger quantities?
Well crap, it won't let me post links cause I'm a noob. I was going to link to the green tea caps by nutraplanet.
04-10-2011, 11:33 PM
04-11-2011, 08:20 AM
04-11-2011, 08:24 AM
a nice kilo container of green tea would be nice
Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
04-11-2011, 10:27 AM
For right now, we just have plans on selling the capped version. There was very little demand in the bulk.
04-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Something about the nasty taste and hygroscopic nature of the bulk perhaps. Always had to parachute it.
04-12-2011, 06:02 PM
its harder to cap i know that
04-15-2011, 08:52 PM
I'm all for taking one less pill, so is why I like the bulk green tea. I put it in my water.
04-16-2011, 10:25 PM
04-17-2011, 10:11 AM
04-18-2011, 11:02 PM
04-21-2011, 10:25 AM
I had the bulk powder and used most of it but gave up and got caps by NOW because the taste and texture was horrendous
04-22-2011, 05:26 PM
04-22-2011, 09:33 PM
I didn't try capping it, figured it wasnt worth it, got the NOW caps for almost as cheap anyway
Similar Forum Threads
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-04-2011, 08:43 PM
- By Montesano813 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2010, 12:45 PM
- By h22t88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2010, 07:18 PM
- By ninociamik in forum NutraplanetReplies: 14Last Post: 12-14-2009, 01:35 PM
- By RedwolfWV in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 01-06-2008, 07:01 PM