Who do I contact

  1. Who do I contact


    I just got my eviscerate in the mail and there was a hole in at and it was totally leaking all over. Not expecting a problem I had already tore up the receipt included with my credit information on it. I still have the box and the evicerate.

    This is my first time ever having an issue with nutra planet. I am kinda on a dieting deadline so this was not very helpful. I really need someone to contact about receiving a replacement bottle quickly


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    I just got my eviscerate in the mail and there was a hole in at and it was totally leaking all over. Not expecting a problem I had already tore up the receipt included with my credit information on it. I still have the box and the evicerate.

    This is my first time ever having an issue with nutra planet. I am kinda on a dieting deadline so this was not very helpful. I really need someone to contact about receiving a replacement bottle quickly
    Email sales@anabolicminds.com or ring NutraPlanet on 1-770-460-1365 and they should sort you out.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. I emailed them and have not heard anything from them.
    •   
       


  4. sales@anabolicminds.com is not the correct email address.... support[at]nutraplanet[dot]com is the correct email address.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nricciar View Post
    sales@anabolicminds.com is not the correct email address.... support[at]nutraplanet[dot]com is the correct email address.
    Ok sent an email.

  6. If there are time constraints, then why on earth would you wait for correspondence through email?

    Now its probably going to be Monday before you get a response.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    If there are time constraints, then why on earth would you wait for correspondence through email?

    Now its probably going to be Monday before you get a response.
    I have had very experience with other places when calling through phone. So I tend to use email instead as I have had better luck.

  8. Let me know if u need assistance
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  9. That should get you taken care of

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That should get you taken care of
    If that means you took care of it thank you so much.

  11. Everything got handled just perfectly thanks guys

  12. Steelwolf, Sent you a PM
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who here would I contact with
    By jhicks3301 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 07:40 PM
  2. SAM please contact me..Please
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 02:51 PM
  3. Trying to contact
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 05:34 PM
Log in
Log in