NP, I did not get my package! Please help - AnabolicMinds.com

NP, I did not get my package! Please help

1. New Member
    Answers

NP, I did not get my package! Please help

I tried contacting you guys through emails, so far, I only got one response back, even though I replied back multiple time to the response.

I will try on here> Order #197082 Tracking number 562861870337512

If you look at the tracking number, there was something definitely wrong with the shipping address. It showed that fedex first tried to deliver at 2:22pm to an address in Kent, which is odd because I live in Kirkland and Kent is 20 miles away. However fedex was unable to deliver the package because it was not the right address. It then showed fedex trying to deliver it again at 2:34pm to another address in Kent, but once again it showed it was denied of delivery. The latest tracking information showed it was delivered to Kirkland at 2:34pm and signed by "OHALL". There is no way it was delivered in Kirkland at 2:34pm because the last attempt was at 2:34pm in Kent, and Kent is 20 miles away.
    I would like it if you guys can send out my order again, but this time to the correct address. I already waited 2 weeks for this, and I really need these supplements for my pct addition. I don't know whether its fedex or nutra's fault, but I did not get my package. So please get back to me whenever you get this.

Thanks fellas,

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I would contact fed ex and call nutra customer service
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Call fedex they will help you...

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation

1800gofedex tell the voice recording you want to speak with a human

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Please call CS at 866 780 3755
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Big3upgrade ... Please check your email for a new tracking number. Customer Service works hard and as quickly as possible here at The 'Planet to address and fix any difficulties customers might experience. We received your email here at the 'Planet, and soon thereafter contacted Fedex. They could not give us a good reason as to why they delivered your package to another address, when in fact we shipped it to the correct address you gave us. We then immediately shipped you a new package, as that will be quicker in all likelihood for you to receive at your location, rather than a Fedex re-route. We have asked them to re-route the original back to us, if they can actually locate it and retrieve it. Please always remember to use the tracking numbers we email you to track the progress of your orders, in order to ascertain whether Fedex is getting the shipment right. They are uniformly good at what they do, but occasionally even they can muck a shipment up. If you see a potential problem, please let us know ASAP, so we can intervene quickly for you. We INDEED "got your back" here at The 'Planet!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I would have called fedex right away after i noticed they tryed dalivering it to wrong place.
    why ouldent you call and let them knwo your aiting on this package and you see that there going to the wrong place.
  8. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WoodFX View Post
    Big3upgrade ... Please check your email for a new tracking number. Customer Service works hard and as quickly as possible here at The 'Planet to address and fix any difficulties customers might experience. We received your email here at the 'Planet, and soon thereafter contacted Fedex. They could not give us a good reason as to why they delivered your package to another address, when in fact we shipped it to the correct address you gave us. We then immediately shipped you a new package, as that will be quicker in all likelihood for you to receive at your location, rather than a Fedex re-route. We have asked them to re-route the original back to us, if they can actually locate it and retrieve it. Please always remember to use the tracking numbers we email you to track the progress of your orders, in order to ascertain whether Fedex is getting the shipment right. They are uniformly good at what they do, but occasionally even they can muck a shipment up. If you see a potential problem, please let us know ASAP, so we can intervene quickly for you. We INDEED "got your back" here at The 'Planet!
    Thank you so much, fedex messed up for sure. It is a rare occasion since this is the first time this has happened to me, and I've been using Nutra for years.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    I would have called fedex right away after i noticed they tryed dalivering it to wrong place.
    why ouldent you call and let them knwo your aiting on this package and you see that there going to the wrong place.
    I tried calling them, but they didn't provide much help. They asked me to contact the shipper to contact them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Package...so far.
    By Reydelmundo26 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 04:35 PM
  2. Are You Looking At My Package ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 08:06 PM