The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 7 of 37 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    Sucks to be you.

    As always some get it in and some don't. These days if I am ordering dodge stuff I try wait till just before Xmas and easter never gets inspected! Although I just made an order with some prescription stuff so I just have to hope for the best.

    Mind you I think I ordered a bunch of fake letro at easter .. my gyno came back and got worse when I swapped to it the other stuff had it under control! Once I am sure its fake I am going to set about letting everybody know this online supplier sells fakes!
    i wonder if the banned part is based on whether it is a liquid for injection compared to a powder for oral use. i wish that was clarified.

    the whole thing with ecdy was it was being injected by those crazy russians.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by coontentment View Post
    i wonder if the banned part is based on whether it is a liquid for injection compared to a powder for oral use. i wish that was clarified.

    the whole thing with ecdy was it was being injected by those crazy russians.
    Yeah that could be the case I also remember 10 years ago they were promoting it as being a natural steroid maybe somebody just got excited and added it to the list based on a supplement companies write up ... The stuff just didn't do nadda for me so unless I see 100s of positive reviews and the product still being pimped in 12 months with another 100 positive reviews I ain't buying into it.
    •   
       


  3. Hey guys, the only available options for USPS shipping is express and priority mail international right? Because ive used 1st class international elsewhere before and it took AAAGES to arrive to nz.

  4. I had my package of assault and xtend checked last time. They got through (no suprise). Im glad they never opened my boxes of natadrol. I was always a little nervous about that. I cant wait to see what this anabeta product is made from. Hopefully i can get that through.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If there is nothing in there that would raise suspicion re ingredients, then yes, that's fine.


    ~Rosie~
    Is this Australia? I know ingredients in formadrol are banned here. for example, Bb.com wont ship it to Aus because of this.
    •   
       


  6. yeah bb.com told me yesterday they don't ship l-dopa here. i also had bulgarian trib get denied at their checkout page too? is this an bb.com only? if it is, i'm going to start using nutraplanet. i'm trying to get a test stack going that might actually be half worthwhile

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AEK View Post
    Had Activate Extreme taken L-dopa is prescrition only
    they fuked up there champ as the l dopa is a herbal one not the synthetic one they are both different
    Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    Sucks to be you.

    As always some get it in and some don't. These days if I am ordering dodge stuff I try wait till just before Xmas and easter never gets inspected! Although I just made an order with some prescription stuff so I just have to hope for the best.

    Mind you I think I ordered a bunch of fake letro at easter .. my gyno came back and got worse when I swapped to it the other stuff had it under control! Once I am sure its fake I am going to set about letting everybody know this online supplier sells fakes!
    pm me me please

    Quote Originally Posted by OVERHAUL View Post
    yeah bb.com told me yesterday they don't ship l-dopa here. i also had bulgarian trib get denied at their checkout page too? is this an bb.com only? if it is, i'm going to start using nutraplanet. i'm trying to get a test stack going that might actually be half worthwhile
    bb.com dont ship any good stuff here even if its ok to get it buy stuff at nutra planet they are far better they just dont have the range

  8. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post

    pm me me please
    X 2
    drofwarc

  9. help! I just ordered masterdrol to NZ but chose fedex shipping! Is this anyway i canchange this????

  10. Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    help! I just ordered masterdrol to NZ but chose fedex shipping! Is this anyway i canchange this????
    Contact the retailer you got it from and request it if your order is still processing.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Contact the retailer you got it from and request it if your order is still processing.

    ~Rosie~
    sorted out!

    1x lg sciences masterdrol, usps priority.... fingers crossed!

  12. I wrote to customs re: importing e-bol:

    Thank you for your enquiry regarding the importation of diet pills for personal use.

    Australian residents and visitors to Australia can legally import certain therapeutic goods for personal use under the personal import exemption. This exemption does not allow the personal importation of either substances or drugs prohibited by Customs legislation, or, injectable drugs that contain material of human or animal origin (except insulin), unless an import permit has been obtained.

    The product you wish to import contains Ecdysterone which is captured under Schedule 8 of the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulation 1956. Therefore this medication cannot be imported by an individual without an import permit being issued beforehand. For a permit to be issued:

    1. An Australian registered medical practitioner will firstly need to apply to the TGA for Special Access Scheme (SAS) approval to treat you with this medicine. The doctor must provide clinical justification for treating you with this medicine over those medicines that are registered and available in Australia.

    2. If the doctor receives approval, a letter of approval will be forwarded to the doctor and you may then apply for a permit to import this product

    Most medical practitioners in Australia are aware of the SAS and it's workings and I have attached a link to a document on our website which explains the SAS:

    tga.gov.au/hp/access-sas.htm

    Please note that SAS approval will not be granted for body building or weight loss purposes.



    Ecdysterone is listed as an anabolic/androgenic substance. Are there any scientific papers noting that it is in fact anabolic/androgenic? I'm wondering if they ever review items added to the list.

  13. So funny ecdy = anabolic I don't think so, the TGA must have believed the supplement company write up like I did when I bought some. Maybe next we can expect to see some aminos banned because they are anabolic too you know.

    If you look on the list the active ingredient of tribulus is also listed but tribulus the plant extract is not.

    Re my letro ... not ready to put the boot in yet I did something silly that appears to have aggravated it considerably even my pharmacy arimidex is not working at the moment. It seems it might not be bunk gear but more an issue of me being very foolish.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    So funny ecdy = anabolic I don't think so, the TGA must have believed the supplement company write up like I did when I bought some. Maybe next we can expect to see some aminos banned because they are anabolic too you know.

    If you look on the list the active ingredient of tribulus is also listed but tribulus the plant extract is not.

    Re my letro ... not ready to put the boot in yet I did something silly that appears to have aggravated it considerably even my pharmacy arimidex is not working at the moment. It seems it might not be bunk gear but more an issue of me being very foolish.
    that's why challenging it. otherwise i'll foi it, or write to the minister to get a ruling made.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by coontentment View Post
    that's why challenging it. otherwise i'll foi it, or write to the minister to get a ruling made.
    A lot of effort for something that I don't think is worth it but if you have the time and skill why not. As mentioned it could even be on the list as they think its being injected and not taken orally. You never know unless you have a go I personally would like to see yohmbie removed ... seriously a Government that has objections to letting its people get horny now thats a government thats taking things way to far!
  16. iforce


    I force dexaprine make it through grubby hands?

    Looks like a promising product and nothing has compared to SX since it was discontinued. I tried FN Leanefx and that wasn't even close, time to have another run..i sure hope this stuff lives up to the hype!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TimeBomb View Post
    I force dexaprine make it through grubby hands?

    Looks like a promising product and nothing has compared to SX since it was discontinued. I tried FN Leanefx and that wasn't even close, time to have another run..i sure hope this stuff lives up to the hype!
    Dexaprine gets through ok. I get about 6 hours out of it before a massive crash, so I take 2 a day. Its nothing like SX any one who tells you otherwise is full of crap.

    The first couple of runs of leanfx were spiked. The powder in them was white and it did feel like sx just not as clean, but you got a massive boost out of if for at least 12 hours and there was very little crash. Now its just brown herbal crap.

  18. Hey everyone, what is the general delivery time for USPS priority mail? I ordered masterdrol v2 by LG sciences (banned by customs), so im assuming the will have to inspect it, causing delays.

    Also, i dont know if its just USPS tracking being unreliable, but its been three days and there has been no updated status on my tracking.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    Hey everyone, what is the general delivery time for USPS priority mail? I ordered masterdrol v2 by LG sciences (banned by customs), so im assuming the will have to inspect it, causing delays.

    Also, i dont know if its just USPS tracking being unreliable, but its been three days and there has been no updated status on my tracking.
    Usually to NZ its anywhere from 7 to 12 days. I have had orders turn up through USPS in 5 days but not very often.

    The tracking can be a bit hit & miss with USPS at times. I've had orders still in the US according to the tracking and arrive at my door.

    Cheers

  20. I thought it was too powerful to be just the listed ingredients. I had the white powder and that **** started to mess me up bad..so i stopped and sold the extra box i had haha

  21. I noticed Animal Flex wasn't on the list,

    Im thinking about ordering 3 cans to test it out as I have chronic joint issues.

    Has anyone had issues with getting this through customs?

    Cheers

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ozc View Post
    I noticed Animal Flex wasn't on the list,

    Im thinking about ordering 3 cans to test it out as I have chronic joint issues.

    Has anyone had issues with getting this through customs?

    Cheers
    I don't think anybody's confirmed it yet.

    It shouldn't have any problems i just went through the list, nothing banned on it, no grey area's either.

    Lastly for joint problems, you should definitely have a go with Cissus Quadrangularis, heaps cheaper and if you ask me more effect then anything else I've tried! Nutra sell it's a big bulk jar of it for like 22 bucks.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    I don't think anybody's confirmed it yet.

    It shouldn't have any problems i just went through the list, nothing banned on it, no grey area's either.

    Lastly for joint problems, you should definitely have a go with Cissus Quadrangularis, heaps cheaper and if you ask me more effect then anything else I've tried! Nutra sell it's a big bulk jar of it for like 22 bucks.
    Hey Akula,

    I've just bought a bottle of USPlabs supercissus RX from an Australian site before i found nutralife, just started taking it yesterday, so there has been no effect as of yet. How long did it take before you saw any effect? I'm suffering from intercostal joint inflammation/pain/soreness for about 11months now.

    Also would 3 tubes of animal flex not pass the 3month supply criteria?

    2 x Animal Flex (44 Packs)
    By: Universal Nutrition
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $26.50 $53.00
    1 x Super Cissus Rx (120 caps)
    By: USPLabs
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $34.99 $34.99
    1 x Cissus 40% Ketosterones (120 caps)
    By: PrimaForce
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $29.99 $29.

    Thanks.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Usually to NZ its anywhere from 7 to 12 days. I have had orders turn up through USPS in 5 days but not very often.

    The tracking can be a bit hit & miss with USPS at times. I've had orders still in the US according to the tracking and arrive at my door.

    Cheers
    Thanks

    I know its kind of pointless since its already shipped out, but has anyone managed to get in lg's masterdrol to nz/aus?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    Thanks

    I know its kind of pointless since its already shipped out, but has anyone managed to get in lg's masterdrol to nz/aus?
    I have ordered and received alot of different drols in the past but I've never ordered masterdrol as the Yohimbine in it would/could raise suspicion with customs.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ozc View Post
    Hey Akula,

    I've just bought a bottle of USPlabs supercissus RX from an Australian site before i found nutralife, just started taking it yesterday, so there has been no effect as of yet. How long did it take before you saw any effect? I'm suffering from intercostal joint inflammation/pain/soreness for about 11months now.

    Also would 3 tubes of animal flex not pass the 3month supply criteria?

    2 x Animal Flex (44 Packs)
    By: Universal Nutrition
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $26.50 $53.00
    1 x Super Cissus Rx (120 caps)
    By: USPLabs
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $34.99 $34.99
    1 x Cissus 40% Ketosterones (120 caps)
    By: PrimaForce
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $29.99 $29.

    Thanks.
    Honestly, it took about a month or so before i actually noticed it.
    My shoulder was f*ed for ages and wasn't getting any better, When i started to take it i started to notice results. But yeah a month or so.

    Also, Look customs ain't complete c*nts if you have a 4 month worth of supplies they ain't going to ruin your life. I only know a hand full of people who have gotten hammered on that rule and that's cause they ordered enough supplements to open a new store. So if you order a month or so extra, i'm fairly sure you won't have any problems.

  27. probably right tsb4... some people have gotten in t911 from the last thread though, so there is hope

    Ive also got some h-drol from somewhere i cant mention, its shipped usps 1st class international. Im guessing a month, what are all your thoughts?

    Also, just a tip to nz buyers: If you can buy PHs from australia sources, try it. I just did and it came in like a week, maybe because customs are more leniant on a country with similar laws to ours.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    Honestly, it took about a month or so before i actually noticed it.
    My shoulder was f*ed for ages and wasn't getting any better, When i started to take it i started to notice results. But yeah a month or so.

    Also, Look customs ain't complete c*nts if you have a 4 month worth of supplies they ain't going to ruin your life. I only know a hand full of people who have gotten hammered on that rule and that's cause they ordered enough supplements to open a new store. So if you order a month or so extra, i'm fairly sure you won't have any problems.
    Hey Akula,

    Based on your joint problems, do you recommend the order I placed above?
    Not sure which cissus would work best so i thought id give both USP labs and Primaforce a go (im currently using USP labs). Been on it for 3 days and havent noticed any changes so ill give it to the end of the bottle using 6 caps a day.

    Ill stack it with 8g of fishoil a day as well the animalflex (gluco,chrondriton)

    Thanks.

  29. also guys, what actually happens to those supplements that get held in customs do they get returned (to nutraplanet) or destroyed (loose the entire shipment).

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ozc View Post
    Hey Akula,

    Based on your joint problems, do you recommend the order I placed above?
    Not sure which cissus would work best so i thought id give both USP labs and Primaforce a go (im currently using USP labs). Been on it for 3 days and havent noticed any changes so ill give it to the end of the bottle using 6 caps a day.

    Ill stack it with 8g of fishoil a day as well the animalflex (gluco,chrondriton)

    Thanks.
    Seriously?
    Man.... by the sound of things if i were you, and i had seriously joint problems... Man i'm sorry this ain't the answer you were looking for but i would try to get my hands on some prescription stuff. Lastly honestly i think your going to overkill it a bit buying all that stuff, i mean most of them contain the same stuff or chemicals you don't even need, unless your some malnourished child from Somalia that only eats beans and soy.

    My advice? Honestly Gluco and fishoil never did jack for me, BUT i'll take a moment to point out that my joints didn't get any worse! I would advice you try Cissus it doesn't matter which one you take, buy the Nutraplanet one just cause it's cheaper, give it a month or two, and THEN we'll go about about these Flex Packs and what not, seeing how fat your wallet is ect.

    After a few years of buying this all these products rarely do they live up to hype. My real advice is hold on to your money mate.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Log in
Log in