Page 7 of 27 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Quote Originally Posted by kom01 View Post
    Thanks mate. How about the 11-oxo bulk powder?
    11 OXO pills were always good to get in but I doubt to many people have tried the bulk powder tbh.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It depends. Sometimes it can be less than a day and other times a few days.

~Rosie~
    eh, it was 'released from foreign customs' this morning so it should be arriving in a couple days! stoked

on another note, p-mag has also arrived in nz lol... fuuu waiting on the status of my 'biggest order' yet
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.81%

Thanks mate. How about the 11-oxo bulk powder?
    Not an issue had it in a few times and its been checked once or twice with no issues
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.24%

Thanks bud.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

Ordered 150 Nolvadex pills and 100 T4 pills from online pharmacy - took 8 weeks to arrive but they did arrive eventually - and the package had a note from customs to say that it had been checked but nothing removed.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

woooowwweeee recieved my p-mag and methyl-1d today!

so now i got enough for 2 cycles...

1 cycle of trifcta stack (i can buy formadrol in nz)
    1 cycle of p-mag ( i have serms + supports)

feelsgoodman, gonna start helping everyone else lols.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.24%

hey guys, I know some people have had trouble bringing in products with l dopa in. However, it is not on the import export controlled substance list, so I was wondering whether it would be ok to import?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

Just wondering whether anyone has gotten in bulk 11-oxo powder? And also, recently PES ERASE or Inhinit-e into Australia?
    No worries with inhibit-e got some sitting right here
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

hey guys, I know some people have had trouble bringing in products with l dopa in. However, it is not on the import export controlled substance list, so I was wondering whether it would be ok to import?
    I never had a problem with products containing L-Dopa when I was in New Zealand - I got IGF-2 in all the time. Maybe there is something else in the products that are not allowed if they are not getting through (unless it states specifically on the seizure notice that it was because of the L-Dopa content)?

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

yea x2... activate extreme is sold locally in nz and it has i-dopa, so i wouldnt worry to much tbh. Just keep your orders small, usps, u know the drill.

On another note, has any1 got cel dzine in? The cover says D-Zine, the prohibited list specifically lists dimethazine so im guessing any customs with half a brain could guess the prohormone.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.24%

I never had a problem with products containing L-Dopa when I was in New Zealand - I got IGF-2 in all the time. Maybe there is something else in the products that are not allowed if they are not getting through (unless it states specifically on the seizure notice that it was because of the L-Dopa content)?

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie. Today I got in 4 bottles of X-tren, however customs broke the seal on my bottles. So so far, have gotten in 6 bottles of X-tren and 2 bottles of H-drol.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%

Im about to order 2 bottles of P-Mag to Australia, there are a lot of retailers selling it within the UK and I have managed to find a few with it in stock within the US. Whats my best bet?

The american retailer ships via usps, the uk retailer uses royal mail (a lot cheaper). Will this have any influence on the process of my order getting through customs or not?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.36%

Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    woooowwweeee recieved my p-mag and methyl-1d today!
    Did they all get inspected by customs?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

thanks for greens!

methyl 1-d was inspected... took 1 day/1 night in customs. I called them up and said whats the status of the parcel. They said theyre could be a delay if there were medicines in the packages. I said I was buying on behalf of my 'friends' lol. Arrived safe and sound tho.

Really impressed with pmag delivery, took 4 days EMS, not inspected, smooth ride
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

On another note, has any1 got cel dzine in? The cover says D-Zine, the prohibited list specifically lists dimethazine so im guessing any customs with half a brain could guess the prohormone.
    bumpin this

Thanks Rosie. Today I got in 4 bottles of X-tren, however customs broke the seal on my bottles. So so far, have gotten in 6 bottles of X-tren and 2 bottles of H-drol.
    nice! waiting on some h-drol, fuuu usps 1st class lol

Quote Originally Posted by ghrbrah View Post
    Im about to order 2 bottles of P-Mag to Australia, there are a lot of retailers selling it within the UK and I have managed to find a few with it in stock within the US. Whats my best bet?

The american retailer ships via usps, the uk retailer uses royal mail (a lot cheaper). Will this have any influence on the process of my order getting through customs or not?
    Its a PH, im going to guess you have a 60-70% chance of getting it through. P-Mag is not the most common PH, unlike stuff like superdrol or m1-4ad or h-drol. Therfore my guess is that chances are customs wont guess that your package is a PH, unless they scrutinise it carefully. Also, promagnon is not listed on the AUS pronibited listed of chems, so unless your customs officer is a chemist, i doubt he can interptret the compound.

That being said, it is a banned substance so there are no guarantees. Im just saying this based on mine on experience and readig on the internet.

I have no idea about royal mail, but im pretty sure they are government workers too, so you shouldnt have a problem. As someone else bout this though.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

hey guys, just wondering whether customs has ever opened your pro-hormones before and broke the inner and outer seal? Thanks
    I've never had that happen. I remember reading somebody else said it happened to them and they removed a pill and analysed it giving him the rest of the bottle back. They should be telling you they have done this tho. I also know a guy that imports protein powder with his own label and every now and again they open a tub and stick their dirty hand in it and swish it around.

As asked by baconbaco has anybody on here ever used Royal Mail for P.H's?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

Just some info
    If you order Animal Products without any other supps they will be seized, AQIS also noticed on the label it says 'may contain milk products' depends on who you have checking the label

Never use DHL the people are bums
    If you want cheap supps try ebay or get a permit, as you can bring as much in as you want and sell some
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

There is a new site opening up soon called 'no bull supps' a mate of mine is making it, I think he is lowering the price alot, shall see in a month or two, would be nice for atleast one company having cheaper prices
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%

I have no idea about royal mail, but im pretty sure they are government workers too, so you shouldnt have a problem. As someone else bout this though.
    Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    I just ordered my 2 bottles of P-MAG using royal mail, so I'll report back in a week or two and let you all know if it was a success. Otherwise I'll try again from a US site/ebay.
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

No worries Customs does not usually break the seal on any bottles - they may open the PACKAGE, but not usually the product.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.24%

No worries Customs does not usually break the seal on any bottles - they may open the PACKAGE, but not usually the product.

~Rosie~
    Yeah but I think they did so because the labels were ripped off the products. So they couldn't tell what the product is.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Yeah but I think they did so because the labels were ripped off the products. So they couldn't tell what the product is.
    The labels and seals had to been ripped off before shipping, then, since, from my knowledge of and experience with Customs, they would not have done that - if they had, there would definitely have been a letter stating that they did it and why.

~Rosie~

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.24%

The labels and seals had to been ripped off before shipping, then, since, from my knowledge of and experience with Customs, they would not have done that - if they had, there would definitely have been a letter stating that they did it and why.

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie for the reply. I just contacted customs and they said they have the right to open our products (seals and everything) without leaving any letters they did so. There reason for not leaving letters is because they don't have the time to do so because they have to inspect so many packages.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Haven't you guys been watching that customs show? They have the right to open anything and cause any amount of damage when opening it and you have no right to compensation! In all honesty they should have and need those types of powers people do sneak drugs in re-labeled pills bottles and powders or hidden in electrical equipment all the time. However its pretty rude that they don't even have to tell you they opened it. If they opened bottles as a matter of course how many complaints would places like NP get of people accusing them of sending opened/repackaged stock. Its not hard to put a pre-done pamphlet in explaining what they have done and why.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.24%

Haven't you guys been watching that customs show? They have the right to open anything and cause any amount of damage when opening it and you have no right to compensation! In all honesty they should have and need those types of powers people do sneak drugs in re-labeled pills bottles and powders or hidden in electrical equipment all the time. However its pretty rude that they don't even have to tell you they opened it. If they opened bottles as a matter of course how many complaints would places like NP get of people accusing them of sending opened/repackaged stock. Its not hard to put a pre-done pamphlet in explaining what they have done and why.
    agreed. However, they should stop trying to prevent pro-hormones coming in and look for the kind of guys who try and import a large amount of drugs into the country. Also, I think that customs show is only on air to scare everyone, it is physically impossible for them to conduct extensive testing on each parcel, it wouldn't be viable for them. I think they way they do it is by taking a sample from the population and test on the sample to derive a conclusion for the population. There is still going to be some error. This also explains why not all packages are inspected.
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Thanks Rosie for the reply. I just contacted customs and they said they have the right to open our products (seals and everything) without leaving any letters they did so. There reason for not leaving letters is because they don't have the time to do so because they have to inspect so many packages.
    No worries and cheers for that - times sure have changed since I was back home (and it hasn't even been that long!) On anther note, you contacted Customs - this is what you should do any time you have a question or issue with them!

~Rosie~

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%

I just ordered my 2 bottles of P-MAG using royal mail, so I'll report back in a week or two and let you all know if it was a success. Otherwise I'll try again from a US site/ebay.
    Just to let people know, I got my p mag using royal mail today. It didnt get checked
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Just to let people know, I got my p mag using royal mail today. It didnt get checked
    Thanks for letting us know. I guess a fair few more people will have to order using royal mail before we start to get an idea what they are like.

US imports are starting to get a bit of media attention at the moment pretty bad when you can buy Australian products cheaper on the net overseas. I can see a new Gillard tax coming in sooner or later.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Thanks for letting us know. I guess a fair few more people will have to order using royal mail before we start to get an idea what they are like.

US imports are starting to get a bit of media attention at the moment pretty bad when you can buy Australian products cheaper on the net overseas. I can see a new Gillard tax coming in sooner or later.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.36%

yea x2... activate extreme is sold locally in nz and it has i-dopa, so i wouldnt worry to much tbh. Just keep your orders small, usps, u know the drill.

Got my order today from NP. Wasn't inspected.

Should have ordered a couple more bottles.
    But then that would have been getting greedy and risking it.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.98%

60 gm of 11 oxo uninspected today
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.98%

guys can anyone tell me any np protein that is customs friendly?
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.9%

Quote Originally Posted by gav86 View Post
    guys can anyone tell me any np protein that is customs friendly?
    There ain't one! Don't stuff around with O/S protein(UNLESS you can get somebody to put a NO EGG is used in this protein), trying ebay it's fairly cheap there and sourced from Aus.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.69%

How long does it take to get a love letter?
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.69%

How long does it take to get a love letter if they have to test whats in it?
    Waiting for something that has taken 5 weeks via usps
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

any luck with anyone getting in Blue Gene by Controlled Labs?
    Reason being it has cissus is it
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.61%

anybody has success importing CLOmega 369 into Australia?
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.61%

Now alpha y being banned? True?
    There goes another 40% of things we Aussies can have!!!!
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.08%

alpha y was always banned, but the way it was writen on the bottles allowed it in,it was only a matter of time before they figureed it out..
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.08%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    any luck with anyone getting in Blue Gene by Controlled Labs?
    Reason being it has cissus is it
    cissus is fine to import had lots through in the past

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 01:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 12:27 AM