The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 5 of 27 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    I have more or less confirmed my order with nutraplanet... i will be pruchasing pro hormones elsewhere. Would this get in as one package to a small domestic PO box, considering the fact none of the supps i purchased are for over 3 months use?

AX+Triazole stack: 3 'stacks'
    Natabolic stack: 1
    Litup: 1
    500g creatine mono: 1

Thanks for all your input.
    If there is nothing in there that would raise suspicion re ingredients, then yes, that's fine.

I think i can come to the conclusion that all hormonal supplements have more or less the same chance of coming through, with the exception of:

DHEAs
    Yohimbimbe (excuse the spelling lol)
    4-ad? Or something like that <<

feel free to add anything to my list above.

Also, i talked to the psot office about shipping there for pick up, they said its not possible, but i can use apply for a PO box instead, and get my supps delivered there. Any risks involved in doing so?
    Ordering hormonals is always a risk you are going to make, regardless.

Using a PO Box is fine - I thought this is what you meant when you referred to "shipping to the Post Office".

Quote Originally Posted by drofwarc View Post
    A PO box is still in your name, so what's the difference?
    It's having a "personal" address at the Post Office, as opposed to shipping to the Post Office itself.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If there is nothing in there that would raise suspicion re ingredients, then yes, that's fine.

Ordering hormonals is always a risk you are going to make, regardless.

Using a PO Box is fine - I thought this is what you meant when you referred to "shipping to the Post Office".

It's having a "personal" address at the Post Office, as opposed to shipping to the Post Office itself.

~Rosie~
    lol, now i feel stupid!

thanks alot for clearing everything up, i can sort out my order out now from here
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

lol, now i feel stupid!

thanks alot for clearing everything up, i can sort out my order out now from here
    No worries

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

What i mean is if you had a po box you are still going to get a seizure notice against you and I doubt it would lesson your chances of getting inspected
    drofwarc
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drofwarc View Post
    What i mean is if you had a po box you are still going to get a seizure notice against you and I doubt it would lesson your chances of getting inspected
    If there is something in your package that might not or should not get through Customs and it is picked up on at or seized by Customs, then you will get a notice sent to the shipping address on the package regardless of whether it is a physical address or a PO Box, yes.

~Rosie~

6. New Member

If there is something in your package that might not or should not get through Customs and it is picked up on at or seized by Customs, then you will get a notice sent to the shipping address on the package regardless of whether it is a physical address or a PO Box, yes.

~Rosie~
    the post office staff have no right to check my PO box, right?
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

the post office staff have no right to check my PO box, right?
    No, they do not - they put your mail or packages in your Post Office Box and that is that (at least, that is what they should do).

~Rosie~

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  66 lbs.

Hi all, so the triazole stack gets in? Might give it a try, anyone think dexaprine will get in seems everyone is raving
  9. AEK

Has Anyone had any problems getting in Activate Extreme ?? from Driven Sports and is L-Dopa a banned substance in Australia
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    Hi all, so the triazole stack gets in? Might give it a try, anyone think dexaprine will get in seems everyone is raving
    Yeah it does!
    what is dexaprine? never heard of it.. But yeah it would probably make it.

Quote Originally Posted by AEK View Post
    Has Anyone had any problems getting in Activate Extreme ?? from Driven Sports and is L-Dopa a banned substance in Australia
    Activate Extreme - nobody has had any problems.
    L-Dopa isn't banned!
  11. AEK

The reason i ask is that my shipment via airmail has been stuck in customs for 6 days now
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Held my parcel once for 4 days was just Diesel test hardcore and xtend. Sent it out to me with an opened by customs sticker on it.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Are Ecdysterone supplements OK to import into Aussie or NZ?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Are Ecdysterone supplements OK to import into Aussie or NZ?
    Ecdysterone is on the banned list...
    But to date nobody has actually confirmed it for me. I'm considering of ordering it just to find out. I honestly have no idea about this one. Given the fact that it's on the banned list i say the chances are small.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    But to date nobody has actually confirmed it for me. I'm considering of ordering it just to find out. I honestly have no idea about this one. Given the fact that it's on the banned list i say the chances are small.
    Thanks Akula.
    I was considering the same thing with all the positive reviews on Sub-Sterone.
    At $20 US dollars not a great loss if customs seize it.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

i got 6 X iforce ecdy in no problems (don't think it was checked by customs, so that renders this irrelevant).

i've emailed customs about e-bol to clarify. original russian sutudies involved injections, so i wonder if they care about it in pills.
    anyway, still waiting, but imight call and get a better idea of what the go is. after all, it's not anabolic, it's an adaptogen.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by coontentment View Post
    i got 6 X iforce ecdy in no problems (don't think it was checked by customs, so that renders this irrelevant).

i've emailed customs about e-bol to clarify. original russian sutudies involved injections, so i wonder if they care about it in pills.
    anyway, still waiting, but imight call and get a better idea of what the go is. after all, it's not anabolic, it's an adaptogen.
    Yeah customs are inconstant...

Even if you e-mail them unless you get that specific agent, there ain't no guarantee's. I would get something off the list to be safe.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Ecdysone is on the banned list but not Ecdysterone

check here

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/ma...-precursor.htm

also Activate Extreme gets in
  19. AEK

Had Activate Extreme taken L-dopa is prescrition only
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Sucks to be you.

As always some get it in and some don't. These days if I am ordering dodge stuff I try wait till just before Xmas and easter never gets inspected! Although I just made an order with some prescription stuff so I just have to hope for the best.

Mind you I think I ordered a bunch of fake letro at easter .. my gyno came back and got worse when I swapped to it the other stuff had it under control! Once I am sure its fake I am going to set about letting everybody know this online supplier sells fakes!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    Sucks to be you.

As always some get it in and some don't. These days if I am ordering dodge stuff I try wait till just before Xmas and easter never gets inspected! Although I just made an order with some prescription stuff so I just have to hope for the best.

Mind you I think I ordered a bunch of fake letro at easter .. my gyno came back and got worse when I swapped to it the other stuff had it under control! Once I am sure its fake I am going to set about letting everybody know this online supplier sells fakes!
    i wonder if the banned part is based on whether it is a liquid for injection compared to a powder for oral use. i wish that was clarified.

the whole thing with ecdy was it was being injected by those crazy russians.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

i wonder if the banned part is based on whether it is a liquid for injection compared to a powder for oral use. i wish that was clarified.

the whole thing with ecdy was it was being injected by those crazy russians.
    Yeah that could be the case I also remember 10 years ago they were promoting it as being a natural steroid maybe somebody just got excited and added it to the list based on a supplement companies write up ... The stuff just didn't do nadda for me so unless I see 100s of positive reviews and the product still being pimped in 12 months with another 100 positive reviews I ain't buying into it.
  23. New Member

Hey guys, the only available options for USPS shipping is express and priority mail international right? Because ive used 1st class international elsewhere before and it took AAAGES to arrive to nz.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I had my package of assault and xtend checked last time. They got through (no suprise). Im glad they never opened my boxes of natadrol. I was always a little nervous about that. I cant wait to see what this anabeta product is made from. Hopefully i can get that through.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

~Rosie~
    Is this Australia? I know ingredients in formadrol are banned here. for example, Bb.com wont ship it to Aus because of this.
  26. New Member

yeah bb.com told me yesterday they don't ship l-dopa here. i also had bulgarian trib get denied at their checkout page too? is this an bb.com only? if it is, i'm going to start using nutraplanet. i'm trying to get a test stack going that might actually be half worthwhile
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

they fuked up there champ as the l dopa is a herbal one not the synthetic one they are both different
    Sucks to be you.

pm me me please

Quote Originally Posted by OVERHAUL View Post
    yeah bb.com told me yesterday they don't ship l-dopa here. i also had bulgarian trib get denied at their checkout page too? is this an bb.com only? if it is, i'm going to start using nutraplanet. i'm trying to get a test stack going that might actually be half worthwhile
    bb.com dont ship any good stuff here even if its ok to get it buy stuff at nutra planet they are far better they just dont have the range
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post

pm me me please
    drofwarc
  29. New Member

help! I just ordered masterdrol to NZ but chose fedex shipping! Is this anyway i canchange this????
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

help! I just ordered masterdrol to NZ but chose fedex shipping! Is this anyway i canchange this????
    Contact the retailer you got it from and request it if your order is still processing.

~Rosie~

31. New Member

Contact the retailer you got it from and request it if your order is still processing.

~Rosie~
    sorted out!

1x lg sciences masterdrol, usps priority.... fingers crossed!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

I wrote to customs re: importing e-bol:

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the importation of diet pills for personal use.

Australian residents and visitors to Australia can legally import certain therapeutic goods for personal use under the personal import exemption. This exemption does not allow the personal importation of either substances or drugs prohibited by Customs legislation, or, injectable drugs that contain material of human or animal origin (except insulin), unless an import permit has been obtained.

The product you wish to import contains Ecdysterone which is captured under Schedule 8 of the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulation 1956. Therefore this medication cannot be imported by an individual without an import permit being issued beforehand. For a permit to be issued:

1. An Australian registered medical practitioner will firstly need to apply to the TGA for Special Access Scheme (SAS) approval to treat you with this medicine. The doctor must provide clinical justification for treating you with this medicine over those medicines that are registered and available in Australia.

2. If the doctor receives approval, a letter of approval will be forwarded to the doctor and you may then apply for a permit to import this product

Most medical practitioners in Australia are aware of the SAS and it's workings and I have attached a link to a document on our website which explains the SAS:

tga.gov.au/hp/access-sas.htm

Please note that SAS approval will not be granted for body building or weight loss purposes.

Ecdysterone is listed as an anabolic/androgenic substance. Are there any scientific papers noting that it is in fact anabolic/androgenic? I'm wondering if they ever review items added to the list.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

So funny ecdy = anabolic I don't think so, the TGA must have believed the supplement company write up like I did when I bought some. Maybe next we can expect to see some aminos banned because they are anabolic too you know.

If you look on the list the active ingredient of tribulus is also listed but tribulus the plant extract is not.

Re my letro ... not ready to put the boot in yet I did something silly that appears to have aggravated it considerably even my pharmacy arimidex is not working at the moment. It seems it might not be bunk gear but more an issue of me being very foolish.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

So funny ecdy = anabolic I don't think so, the TGA must have believed the supplement company write up like I did when I bought some. Maybe next we can expect to see some aminos banned because they are anabolic too you know.

If you look on the list the active ingredient of tribulus is also listed but tribulus the plant extract is not.

Re my letro ... not ready to put the boot in yet I did something silly that appears to have aggravated it considerably even my pharmacy arimidex is not working at the moment. It seems it might not be bunk gear but more an issue of me being very foolish.
    that's why challenging it. otherwise i'll foi it, or write to the minister to get a ruling made.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

that's why challenging it. otherwise i'll foi it, or write to the minister to get a ruling made.
    A lot of effort for something that I don't think is worth it but if you have the time and skill why not. As mentioned it could even be on the list as they think its being injected and not taken orally. You never know unless you have a go I personally would like to see yohmbie removed ... seriously a Government that has objections to letting its people get horny now thats a government thats taking things way to far!
  36. New Member

iforce

I force dexaprine make it through grubby hands?

Looks like a promising product and nothing has compared to SX since it was discontinued. I tried FN Leanefx and that wasn't even close, time to have another run..i sure hope this stuff lives up to the hype!
  37. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TimeBomb View Post
    I force dexaprine make it through grubby hands?

Looks like a promising product and nothing has compared to SX since it was discontinued. I tried FN Leanefx and that wasn't even close, time to have another run..i sure hope this stuff lives up to the hype!
    Dexaprine gets through ok. I get about 6 hours out of it before a massive crash, so I take 2 a day. Its nothing like SX any one who tells you otherwise is full of crap.

The first couple of runs of leanfx were spiked. The powder in them was white and it did feel like sx just not as clean, but you got a massive boost out of if for at least 12 hours and there was very little crash. Now its just brown herbal crap.
  38. New Member

Hey everyone, what is the general delivery time for USPS priority mail? I ordered masterdrol v2 by LG sciences (banned by customs), so im assuming the will have to inspect it, causing delays.

Also, i dont know if its just USPS tracking being unreliable, but its been three days and there has been no updated status on my tracking.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Hey everyone, what is the general delivery time for USPS priority mail? I ordered masterdrol v2 by LG sciences (banned by customs), so im assuming the will have to inspect it, causing delays.

Also, i dont know if its just USPS tracking being unreliable, but its been three days and there has been no updated status on my tracking.
    Usually to NZ its anywhere from 7 to 12 days. I have had orders turn up through USPS in 5 days but not very often.

The tracking can be a bit hit & miss with USPS at times. I've had orders still in the US according to the tracking and arrive at my door.

Cheers
  40. New Member

I thought it was too powerful to be just the listed ingredients. I had the white powder and that **** started to mess me up bad..so i stopped and sold the extra box i had haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 08:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:21 AM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 10:27 PM