The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 10 of 44 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. thought id post up that synovex h is not ok to import. not sure if its already posted


  2. Hey guys, I have a few problems that you experienced members should find it easy to solve.

    I currently have, in my possesion 2 bottles on androstenedione, 60x 20mgs each.

    I also have in order, masterdrol v3 from nutra, sent by usps prioty, that has a current status like this :

    Date Info Location
    May 16, 2011 08:27 International Dispatch ISC MIAMI FL (USPS),
    May 18, 2011 04:59 Arrival
    May 11, 2011 12:55 Shipment Accepted FAYETTEVILLE, GA
    May 11, 2011 00:00 Electronic Shipping Info Received

    Im not too hopeful on this though, as it i just realised yohimbimbe was in the product.


    Also, I have by 1st class international, 2 bottles of cel-h-drol. This was delivered around 2.5 weeks ago, however i havent recieved any letter, and we all know 1st class is very slow, and my seller is very good, so im not worried.


    So I have 2 (or 3 ) options. I can cycle androstendione, using up my PCT and support supps in the process. However, i researched alot, and it says that andro is not very effective for test boosts, and leads to lots of estrogen conversion.

    I can also wait for either the masterdrol or h-drol to arrive, and scrap the andro. These supps are definetly better, but im not sure about their arrival.

    Could you guys help me make a decision? I especially dont know whether all those studies claiming the uselessness of andro is true, especially as many old school prohormone users used them.

    Thanks
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    Hey guys, I have a few problems that you experienced members should find it easy to solve.

    I currently have, in my possesion 2 bottles on androstenedione, 60x 20mgs each.

    I also have in order, masterdrol v3 from nutra, sent by usps prioty, that has a current status like this :

    Date Info Location
    May 16, 2011 08:27 International Dispatch ISC MIAMI FL (USPS),
    May 18, 2011 04:59 Arrival
    May 11, 2011 12:55 Shipment Accepted FAYETTEVILLE, GA
    May 11, 2011 00:00 Electronic Shipping Info Received

    Im not too hopeful on this though, as it i just realised yohimbimbe was in the product.


    Also, I have by 1st class international, 2 bottles of cel-h-drol. This was delivered around 2.5 weeks ago, however i havent recieved any letter, and we all know 1st class is very slow, and my seller is very good, so im not worried.


    So I have 2 (or 3 ) options. I can cycle androstendione, using up my PCT and support supps in the process. However, i researched alot, and it says that andro is not very effective for test boosts, and leads to lots of estrogen conversion.

    I can also wait for either the masterdrol or h-drol to arrive, and scrap the andro. These supps are definetly better, but im not sure about their arrival.

    Could you guys help me make a decision? I especially dont know whether all those studies claiming the uselessness of andro is true, especially as many old school prohormone users used them.

    Thanks
    alright i researched alot and it seems that at my doses, andro will likely do very little, if nothing at all.

    So ive also recieved an updated status on my h-drol, it says

    Label/Receipt Number: LC11 0688 454U S
    Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter
    Status: Acceptance

    Your item was accepted at 4:34 pm on May 18, 2011 in GOLDENROD, FL 32733


    ... so my masterdrol's status is 'international dispatch', and my h-drol is 'acceptance'. Im more confident about h-drol getting through though, i got it from a very good private dealer.

    How much longer/what are the chances of the two packages arriving?

  4. Ordered from NP 5/9/ Arrived 20/5/ Opened, inspected nothing removed;

    Comatose (30 tabs) By: ALRI
    Lean Dreams (60 tabs)By: ALRI
    PEA-500 Xtreme (120 Capsules)
    Phenibut XT (90 caps)
    Cycle Assist (240 Capsules)
    Joint Force (2.0 fl oz)
    Animal Flex (44 Packs)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    Ordered from NP 5/9/ Arrived 20/5/ Opened, inspected nothing removed;

    Comatose (30 tabs) By: ALRI
    Lean Dreams (60 tabs)By: ALRI
    PEA-500 Xtreme (120 Capsules)
    Phenibut XT (90 caps)
    Cycle Assist (240 Capsules)
    Joint Force (2.0 fl oz)
    Animal Flex (44 Packs)
    Thanks list updated!

    FYI people i want to point out that nutra has CEL products back in stock... If anybody missed out on Alpha One.... I'm not a CEL rep or anything but i do love their value for money!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post

    FYI people i want to point out that nutra has CEL products back in stock... If anybody missed out on Alpha One.... I'm not a CEL rep or anything but i do love their value for money!
    Very very excited when I saw this the other day.

    Pity my credit card has been hacked and I'm still awaiting a new one.

  7. thanks for the heads up akula on the cel stuff, made my day

  8. Just received liquid torem and clomi not site sponsor though but unopened
    drofwarc

  9. Date Info Location
    May 19, 2011 09:17 International Dispatch ISC MIAMI FL (USPS),
    May 27, 2011 04:46 Arrival
    May 17, 2011 12:14 Shipment Accepted FAYETTEVILLE, GA
    May 17, 2011 00:00 Electronic Shipping Info Received

    Just wondering, The 'Arrival' date always keeps updating to the current time and date, does that mean the package was arrived in Australia or is that just a typo/bug?

    Each time i check the "arrival' date and time change to the current and has been for about 5 days.

  10. Just wondering whether anyone has gotten in bulk 11-oxo powder? And also, recently PES ERASE or Inhinit-e into Australia?

  11. Mrsupps forma stanozol all good !
    drofwarc

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kom01 View Post
    Just wondering whether anyone has gotten in bulk 11-oxo powder? And also, recently PES ERASE or Inhinit-e into Australia?
    Erase is a goer
    drofwarc

  13. Hey guys, how long do packages usually stay in customs? Its only been a day,but I also called the nz customs and they said they package was 'held for clearance'... anyone with experience, opinions are appreciated!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    Hey guys, how long do packages usually stay in customs? Its only been a day,but I also called the nz customs and they said they package was 'held for clearance'... anyone with experience, opinions are appreciated!
    It depends. Sometimes it can be less than a day and other times a few days.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  15. Quote Originally Posted by drofwarc View Post
    Erase is a goer
    Thanks mate. How about the 11-oxo bulk powder?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kom01 View Post
    Thanks mate. How about the 11-oxo bulk powder?
    11 OXO pills were always good to get in but I doubt to many people have tried the bulk powder tbh.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It depends. Sometimes it can be less than a day and other times a few days.

    ~Rosie~
    eh, it was 'released from foreign customs' this morning so it should be arriving in a couple days! stoked

    on another note, p-mag has also arrived in nz lol... fuuu waiting on the status of my 'biggest order' yet

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kom01 View Post
    Thanks mate. How about the 11-oxo bulk powder?
    Not an issue had it in a few times and its been checked once or twice with no issues

  19. Thanks bud.

  20. Ordered 150 Nolvadex pills and 100 T4 pills from online pharmacy - took 8 weeks to arrive but they did arrive eventually - and the package had a note from customs to say that it had been checked but nothing removed.

  21. woooowwweeee recieved my p-mag and methyl-1d today!

    so now i got enough for 2 cycles...

    1 cycle of trifcta stack (i can buy formadrol in nz)
    1 cycle of p-mag ( i have serms + supports)

    feelsgoodman, gonna start helping everyone else lols.

  22. hey guys, I know some people have had trouble bringing in products with l dopa in. However, it is not on the import export controlled substance list, so I was wondering whether it would be ok to import?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kom01 View Post
    Just wondering whether anyone has gotten in bulk 11-oxo powder? And also, recently PES ERASE or Inhinit-e into Australia?
    No worries with inhibit-e got some sitting right here

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kom01 View Post
    hey guys, I know some people have had trouble bringing in products with l dopa in. However, it is not on the import export controlled substance list, so I was wondering whether it would be ok to import?
    I never had a problem with products containing L-Dopa when I was in New Zealand - I got IGF-2 in all the time. Maybe there is something else in the products that are not allowed if they are not getting through (unless it states specifically on the seizure notice that it was because of the L-Dopa content)?

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  25. yea x2... activate extreme is sold locally in nz and it has i-dopa, so i wouldnt worry to much tbh. Just keep your orders small, usps, u know the drill.

    On another note, has any1 got cel dzine in? The cover says D-Zine, the prohibited list specifically lists dimethazine so im guessing any customs with half a brain could guess the prohormone.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Log in
Log in