anyone try Nutrapro Naturals

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Definitely appreciate the review! I hope they come out with some samples too. Even like a 1$ a sample type deal cause it would def help with pulling the trigger on a 5lb tub of apple cinnamon i wanna try mixing it up in my blender bottle with some powdered oatmeal for a quick breakfast shake but don't wanna risk buying protein i don't like.
    Yeah. N2BM does something like that where it's like $5 and you can pick different samples or something. Or...just start tossing some in orders that go out. It's great marketing!

That said, the vanilla is very good. I would recommend it.

2. yea i just placed a order and i hope i get a sample of nutrapro with it would like to vanilla but not going to get 5lb with out a sample.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    yea i just placed a order and i hope i get a sample of nutrapro with it would like to vanilla but not going to get 5lb with out a sample.
    Did you request a sample in the comments? As far as I know they aren't giving out any samples.

4. i just requested samples i did not say samples of nutrapro we will see its all good anyway.i just hope my oderer dont take to long.

5. We don't have samples yet...

Key word "yet" -- Stay Tuned!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    We don't have samples yet...

Key word "yet" -- Stay Tuned!
    Nice!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutrapro Naturals
    By dvp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:58 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
  3. NutraPro Naturals Apple Cinnamon
    By appleyard777 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 02:45 PM
  4. Anyone try out NutraPro Naturals yet?
    By grapplerhayes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:27 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:20 PM