The Godfather of ALL SALES...coming soon. Are you ready?

Page 9 of 17 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Well, there is currently a "tiered pricing" offer on Recompadrol....Meaning, the more you pick up, the more you save (up to 3+ units).

    I will say that I have ONLY heard very positive compliments and feedback for Recompadrol.

    Recompadrol (180 caps) Tiered Pricing Discounts:

    **All Prices will be Reflected In Your Shopping Cart**
    • Get 2 Units for ONLY $24.99 per unit (50% OFF!)
    • Get 3+ Units for ONLY $19.99 per unit (60% OFF!)

    Click HERE to view all Recompadrol Stacks.
    OUTSTANDING PRODUCT


  2. What day will round 2 begin?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    What day will round 2 begin?
    I think this is for one month?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I think this is for one month?
    Hey Maxx sup, I too thought there was going to be another couple of rounds of new things onsale, or special new stack deals over the next couple of weeks. Maybe I was wrong, but wasnt it like that in the past?
    PHF Rep


  5. There will be several rounds from what I understand over the month of January.


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    There will be several rounds from what I understand over the month of January.
    Thats what I thought, wasnt it like this last year too, I destinctly remember buying something in week one at regular price that went onsale in week three or whatever and I was pissed that I jumped the gun, but not really that pissed since the deals I had gotten on everything else were so great.
    PHF Rep


  7. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Hey Maxx sup, I too thought there was going to be another couple of rounds of new things onsale, or special new stack deals over the next couple of weeks. Maybe I was wrong, but wasnt it like that in the past?
    Sweet!

  8. Yeah I want to use the ny20 coupon but everything in my cart is on sale lol o.0

    Anyone used pump bol before? 80 bucks for a pre-wo makes me think it is ****e, but a discount that heavy makes me want to try it...

  9. You can NEVER go wrong with Nutraplanet.

    The best etailer around; period!




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. therealest77
    therealest77's Avatar

    Dammit Trauma, that Fu@*%# chick has a nice ass
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    Dammit Trauma, that Fu@*%# chick has a nice ass
    My New Year's resolution is to have better avatar's than last year.

    BTW - That's Jamie Eason.




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. all I can say to that John .... is ... wow

  13. Mad sales going on, time to get out the credit card!!

  14. Can we get the damn oximega fish oil back in stock. My girl needed more and I slept on ordering it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. Ok, 1) I found a new chic for desktop wallpapers.. thanks Trauma. 2) Kristopher those are some sick looking legs.. definately homo.

    Anyhow.. as far as the sale goes, will we be notified of the new sale items when they become available? Will they be able to be viewed seperately the the current sale items? Just tryin to get an idea on the best way to keep an eye out for them.

    Thanks man.

  16. Based on past sales, my assumption would be that another bulk email will be sent out advising of the new sale items

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Based on past sales, my assumption would be that another bulk email will be sent out advising of the new sale items
    Ok this means Divorce and my azz broke damn you NP

  18. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Ok this means Divorce and my azz broke damn you NP

    The United States has a divorce rate of around 50%.

    Statistically speaking, one of the two of you will experience a divorce.

    The data don't lie
    Life is a terminal condition.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    The United States has a divorce rate of around 50%.

    Statistically speaking, one of the two of you will experience a divorce.

    The data don't lie
    Most Common Causes of Divorce

    1. Money
    2. Infidelity
    3. Nutraplanet Sales


    and thanks David for the update

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Most Common Causes of Divorce

    1. Money
    2. Infidelity
    3. Nutraplanet Sales


    and thanks David for the update
    Yea, could be a major contributor
  21. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    The number one cause for divorce is marriage.

    Happy New Year!
    Life is a terminal condition.

  22. Sweet Deal, it let me order the Oximega now
    I was going to grab HEAT, but I will hold off since it wont be run for 5+months. Can't wait to see what else you guys got
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sweet Deal, it let me order the Oximega now
    I was going to grab HEAT, but I will hold off since it wont be run for 5+months. Can't wait to see what else you guys got
    Yea, It was nice ordering away on the laptop.. I am looking forward to the next round!.... Can we expect a delayed shipping time due to the mass volume that ordered?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    The United States has a divorce rate of around 50%.

    Statistically speaking, one of the two of you will experience a divorce.

    The data don't lie
    I went to apply for a job.. "Uncle Sam Type" and it stated:

    1. Must have strong marriage foundation due to extremly high divorse rate.

    Now, When applying for something, and it states what I typed above; you kinda step back and THINK FOR A MINUTE

  25. That was in a job application? You workin for the FBI or something?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I went to apply for a job.. "Uncle Sam Type" and it stated:

    1. Must have strong marriage foundation due to extremly high divorse rate.

    Now, When applying for something, and it states what I typed above; you kinda step back and THINK FOR A MINUTE
    When did Wal-Mart get so picky?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    That was in a job application? You workin for the FBI or something?
    Yes, that was in the job description! haha

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    When did Wal-Mart get so picky?
    Christmas time i guess

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    My New Year's resolution is to have better avatar's than last year.

    BTW - That's Jamie Eason.




    -John
    Ahh, Jamie..Jamie...'eas-on, Eas-off, Eas-on...'

  29. Im trying to get TT-33..It shows price of 12.99 but when i add it to my cart and checkout it jumps to 34 dollars each

  30. Quote Originally Posted by gus6917 View Post
    Im trying to get TT-33..It shows price of 12.99 but when i add it to my cart and checkout it jumps to 34 dollars each
    you sure your seeing 12.99?? Im looking at 34$ right now, prior to putting it in the cart.
    Last edited by Liftergym33; 01-03-2011 at 09:14 PM.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any March Sales Coming Soon?
    By ViperKing666 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:54 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:36 PM
Log in
Log in