The Godfather of ALL SALES...coming soon. Are you ready?

Page 16 of 17 First ... 14151617 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bulltonic View Post
    Just talked to customer service regarding my order. They said that the next "wave" of sales should be sent out via e-mail this Wednesday. Just FYI
    Awesome news. Going to hold off on ordering more nocturnabol for a couple of days to see what else I can add in.

2. maximize v2 and nutrapro back on sale would be...

TITS!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thank you good sir. We constantly try to do what is best for our customers, and at the same time, there are instances where mother nature makes things a tad more difficult

Pipes....this is like a daily thing for you. I am glad that we at NP are first and foremost on your mind.

I will say that even negative comments are better than no comments at all

DD, there are always those who will be fickle no matter what is done for them

Alright, I will bow out of the thread in good faith and keeping peace. I suppose I am so critical of other companies customer service and communication because I am in the industry as well.

4. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    A New Year sale was promised. It happened.

As stated, there will be multiple rounds of sales. I am sorry that the timeline is not to your liking. When the sales events take place it will be announced.
    Thanks for the update DD. this is what i think some of us were waiting for. And i agree with Pipes, and dont think he was "complaining" there are a few supp companies that have good prices... I always by from nutra but when i can get better deals...

5. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    $84.99
    $49.99

Looking at that price I suspect that it is a sale price.

**Coupons excludes all sale items featured in blog. Sale items count towards total value but does not get discounted with coupon. Coupon only applies to non sale items.
    While having x-factor advanced in my cart and waiting for the 2nd wave to add things to my cart, the price just jumped up from $49.99 to $59.99!!!!!!!

still cannot be included in the %20 off coupon code.
    •   

6. Once controlled stock sells out at the sale price It is reverted back to original price. Sometimes companies will send multiple shipments to support each sale but this was not the case here.

Be patient, due to unforeseen weather conditions the wave has been delayed, we will no doubt deliver. For the haters, just finish your haterade and take a chill pill.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

7. Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    While having x-factor advanced in my cart and waiting for the 2nd wave to add things to my cart, the price just jumped up from $49.99 to $59.99!!!!!!!

still cannot be included in the %20 off coupon code.
    Never mind guys I just called cc and they took care of my order. Thanks NP.

8. I'm not ready!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Also have a few new surprises to the bulk line that you guys have been clamoring for...

Whatever became of this? What/when can we expect?

10. Damn you Nutra.... I cant keep spending this much money!!! LOL just did stock up for the year round two
  11. What do you think..

Hola everyone! I am new here and I just wanted to let everyone know who I am My name is Ashley and I am a 21 year old student I am majoring in social work I'd like to know more about you all!

You can read a great review of squidoo com/juju-aquamoist-wonderful-and-affordable-skin-products]JuJu Aquamoist products
    Last edited by BunniLuv1264; 01-31-2011 at 07:31 PM. Reason: I want to register so I can post and be apart of the forum.

12. When do you expect the next round of sales? I just joined the site and saw this post. Thanks!

13. wait theres supposed to be a third round?

14. TBD

15. Quote Originally Posted by BunniLuv1264 View Post
    Greetings everyone! I have lurked around anabolicminds.com for a bit and I just want to get acquainted. My name is Jessica and I am a 21 year old student. I am majoring in social work. I'd like to know more about you all!
    dude is this serious?

16. you all should slap a sale on propadrol ep
    CELTIC LABS REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by BunniLuv1264 View Post
    Greetings everyone! I have lurked around anabolicminds.com for a bit and I just want to get acquainted. My name is Jessica and I am a 21 year old student. I am majoring in social work. I'd like to know more about you all!
    I'd suggest you start a thread in the General Chat or Female Fitness.

Thank you and welcome to AM.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'd suggest you start a thread in the General Chat or Female Fitness.

Thank you and welcome to AM.
    Always the gentleman.
    PHF Rep

19. haha
    anyways im very had about the two rounds of sale
    got everything i need
    a third round would just be for trying new stuff haha

20. I had Ghenerate and IGH-1 ready to order, but within 5-10 minutes the prices had gone back to normal. This has happened before when I was trying to order other sale products in the past. It's really more frustration than it's worth IMO.

21. *^^ same happened with me and choc mint myo

22. Maybe 3rd round will bring out the new bulk powders

23. No third round please!. I'm all tapped out!.

24. Did I miss a second round? ^^
  25. Unbreakable

Sounds like it!

NutraPlanet New Year's Sale round 2

Members registered to receive the NutraPlanet e-mail received notification.

26. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Sounds like it!

NutraPlanet New Year's Sale round 2

Members registered to receive the NutraPlanet e-mail received notification.
    Honestly if you guys shop nutra you should be subscribed, instant email notification rather than waiting for a thread update. The ones who wait are the ones who miss out, just subscribe!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

27. ^^ Agree I received the email notification and was set, sadly nothing i wanted came out of round 2

28. Quote Originally Posted by Grimninja View Post
    ^^ Agree I received the email notification and was set, sadly nothing i wanted came out of round 2
    I had to jump on the purple wraath and some phenibut, but that's all. Really wish pes-shift was availible and some new bulk powders
    CELTIC LABS REP

29. Leviathan Reloaded was surprisingly good, lol...especially at ten dollars.

Though...is Palo Alto Labs out of business? Seems like it according to it being out of stock in a lot of places...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any March Sales Coming Soon?
    By ViperKing666 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:54 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:36 PM