christmas/new years promotion

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
omg i need to order more stuff lol. it feels like i work to spend money at nutra nowdays. Think there will be any additional promo's around xmas or new years?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
nutra always has a huge new years sale

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
If any rep wants to pm me a 10% coupon I'll order today!!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
If any rep wants to pm me a 10% coupon I'll order today!!
Man!!! Now u know ur gonna have to wait!!!! I must admit that at times i can find some things cheaper.. but when the New Years Sale hits... OMG:party: There is no sale that Ive seen that can touch it!!!! Trust me!!! I would wait for a couple of items or two!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man!!! Now u know ur gonna have to wait!!!! I must admit that at times i can find some things cheaper.. but when the New Years Sale hits... OMG:party: There is no sale that Ive seen that can touch it!!!! Trust me!!! I would wait for a couple of items or two!!!
Couldnt have said it better myself. Our sales are pretty darn phenomenal if I do say so myself :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
free black ninja monkey t-shirts, my white one's a mess....stupid shaker bottles and chocolate protein

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
NP already has the best prices, who needs sales?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
droppin a couple hundred or more on next round of stocking, so id definately like a sale!! lol. I guess a couple weeks wait cant hurt, just hope it works out!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Things i would love to see go on sale: Heat for 28.. Protocol+Slin-sane for 39, Triazole maybe.. Only reason i say this is because its on a site right now for those prices.. And I trust in Nutra to blow everybody out of the water during Christmas and New Years hopefully!!!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Found this from last year, with any luck hopefully we will see a similar type sale?!

NutraPlanet New Year's Sale 2010 16
Posted by ******* on Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are you ready for THE LARGEST sales event in history? It only comes once a year and the savings are truly unprecedented; this is THE SALE you can’t afford to miss! The NutraPlanet New Year’s Sale: we’re seriously pushing the envelope with savings so deep, it puts every other sale to shame…PERIOD!

The savings really stack up this year and we’re pulling out all the stops with one objective in mind: Saving you MAD cash! For 10 Days Only, Save BIG with discounts up to 80% off on our featured manufacturers.

If that wasn’t enough, we’re packing on extra discounts on EVERYTHING else! While other retailers out there are offering you 5% off for their “big sales”, we pumping things up with an additional 10% off on orders over $100, and…FREE FedEx Ground SHIPPING on ANY SIZE ORDER! Ready to pool together with your friends and get some HARDCORE savings?! Yeah we thought so, that’s why we’re offering additional coupon codes for 15% off orders over $500 and an unprecedented 20% off on orders over $1000!

The NutraPlanet New Year’s Sale will be unleashed Jan 1, 2010 (at the stroke of midnight).

■Up to 80% off Featured Companies
■Additional 10% – 20% off coupon codes
■FREE FedEx domestic ground shipping on ANY SIZE ORDER
■Tons of Free Samples & Goodies!
Additional Coupon Codes

NEWYEAR10 : Save an additional 10% off on orders over $100
NEWYEAR15 : Save an additional 15% off on orders over $500
NEWYEAR20 : Save an additional 20% off on orders over $1000

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Damn I might go broke on a sale like that.

Any type of sale is digging into my wallet though.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
I'm sure i'll get flamed for saying this, but I hope Nutraplanet really brings it for this sale because there are several other websites that you can get stuff much cheaper (like $3 to $6 cheaper per item). Nutraplanet does have great customer service, but so does several of these other sites. I have some loyalty, but my loyalty ultimately resides with my family and our bank account. If I can get it cheaper, I definitely will. If it was just a random item here or there I wouldn't say anything, but I'm talking every item that I'm ordering is cheaper elsewhere. My last order I saved over $20 on my order from what it would have cost on Nutraplanet, which was just 4 items and these weren't sale prices or discounted from their normal price in any way. Nutraplanet was the cheapest place to get almost anything, but not anymore. I hope things change, but I doubt they will. Nutraplanet would have to put out a 20% coupon just to reach the normal prices of some other websites. I'm sure the point is to push their own supplements, but I don't just buy exclusively Nutraplanet brand supplements. Don't get me wrong, I love Nutraplanet and wear one of their shirts to my gym a couple times a week, but the prices on most of the items have become a little disheartening.

I've been buying from Nutraplanet for several years, so I'm not a new customer.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awe man the sale is already? I still have stuff left over from the last NP new year sale..

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
awe man the sale is already? I still have stuff left over from the last NP new year sale..
Me too....lol. Lots of new stuff though to go with my old stuff. Man, I'm such a supp monkey.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
If nutra has a good sale I will spend too much money, but lets be real I need to stock up for future plans. Also getting good deals on some supps will make dealing with the new years resolutioners all Jan a bit easier on the mind.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We have some really cool things and new bulks lined up for the sale.

Shhh.....

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
ON Casein 4lb and NP Bulk Powders on sale and I'm in...

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
The suspense sucks. I vote to start the sale 12/26!!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
The suspense sucks. I vote to start the sale 12/26!!
I agree bc its mega sales going on right now!!!!! Slin sane for 14.99. Protocol for 23.99..

BSN N.O. Xplode NT 10 serv. 7.95
BSN CellMass NT 10 Serv 7.95
Controlled Labs White Flood 25 serv 19.99
Controlled Labs Orange Triad 21.99
E-Pharm TestForce2 24.99
E-Pharm JointForce 16.99
E-Pharm ClearShot 12.99
Gaspari Anavate 19.99
Gaspari Mitotropin 27.99
Gaspari Size-ON Max and Pre Contest 29.99
Gaspari Phenorex 23.99
Gaspari Spirodex 23.99
Genomyx SlinSane 14.99
Genomyx Protocol 23.99
IDS Whey Shots 17.99
IForce TT-33 12.99
IForce Maximize V2 23.99
LG Trifecta Stack 63.99
LGI ProStanivar 29.99
Nimbus Poseidon 21.99
VPX Liquid Clenbutrx 19.99
VPX Meltdown 21.99
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add 10 percent off to these products below

Triazole for 33

LX for 27

Lx and Adrenalean for 49

Myofusion for 36

Heat for 28

Dymatize Elite fusion for 34

i mean do i really have to continue.....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree bc its mega sales going on right now!!!!! Slin sane for 14.99. Protocol for 23.99..

BSN N.O. Xplode NT 10 serv. 7.95
BSN CellMass NT 10 Serv 7.95
Controlled Labs White Flood 25 serv 19.99
Controlled Labs Orange Triad 21.99
E-Pharm TestForce2 24.99
E-Pharm JointForce 16.99
E-Pharm ClearShot 12.99
Gaspari Anavate 19.99
Gaspari Mitotropin 27.99
Gaspari Size-ON Max and Pre Contest 29.99
Gaspari Phenorex 23.99
Gaspari Spirodex 23.99
Genomyx SlinSane 14.99
Genomyx Protocol 23.99
IDS Whey Shots 17.99
IForce TT-33 12.99
IForce Maximize V2 23.99
LG Trifecta Stack 63.99
LGI ProStanivar 29.99
Nimbus Poseidon 21.99
VPX Liquid Clenbutrx 19.99
VPX Meltdown 21.99
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add 10 percent off to these products below

Triazole for 33

LX for 27

Lx and Adrenalean for 49

Myofusion for 36

Heat for 28

Dymatize Elite fusion for 34

i mean do i really have to continue.....
Where did you get this info?

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Out of respect I chose not to reveal the site to anyone on this board.. As im sure most of you all already know whats going on!!! So Nutra you see what you are up against... The site that these prices are on arent some rinky dink site either. They have 6 percent off no matter what... 10 percent off for holidays on products that arent on sale. But compared to most sites there products are already on sale!!!!! Customer Service not too bad either!!!!

If there is a deal I can find it.. Trust me!!! Lipo for 24.. ASGT for 14.. Blue Growth for 34.. Testopro for 32.. Transformation stack for 60 on 12/24..

Myo Cnc+Trutein+Thermolife Vasolate Choco and Banana+XF 5lb for 157.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
My point exactly

Out of respect I chose not to reveal the site to anyone on this board.. As im sure most of you all already know whats going on!!! So Nutra you see what you are up against... The site that these prices are on arent some rinky dink site either. They have 6 percent off no matter what... 10 percent off for holidays on products that arent on sale. But compared to most sites there products are already on sale!!!!! Customer Service not too bad either!!!!

If there is a deal I can find it.. Trust me!!! Lipo for 24.. ASGT for 14.. Blue Growth for 34.. Testopro for 32.. Transformation stack for 60 on 12/24..

Myo Cnc+Trutein+Thermolife Vasolate Choco and Banana+XF 5lb for 157.
My point exactly!!!!!

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Holding off on buying more trutein until sale time to make 1 big order.

SBT

SBT

Awards
one heck of a sale there!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
request more APS mesomorph, a great deal on nutrapro, and maybe a gainer??? id love to see elite mass on the list :) vitamins are always good too guys

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately by the time Nutra starts their sale.... Everyone is gonna either be broke or already have everything.... Trust me..this year is different and there are more reputable sites at this time then it was last year.. Just my opinion

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Good things come to those who wait...

Trust me :)
I sure hope so..lol... but you guys normally have a new year's sale that lasts a couple of weeks.. so ill have some time to recuperate from Christmas!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've shopped at NP for years, why? Well for one they are reliable, always, second their prices are always low, third they ship quickly and it always gets to me fast, fourth the samples, fifth the owner and staff are good people, and I support AnabolicMinds. Thus if NP carries what I am looking for I get it from them based on loyalty to a company that has always been loyal to me. If NP doesn't have what I am looking for then I go somewhere else. Sure there are sites that are going to have a certain item on sale or at a cheaper price, but it's usually not by much, and personally I don't mind giving my business to people I enjoy and prefer to do business with.

just my 2 cents

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ryansm, thank you for the kind words -- It's very seldom to hear positive feedback. Most people are quick to point out the one thing you're doing wrong, but fail to announce the 5 things you're doing right (it's human nature). Your loyalty, support, and encouragement is sincerely appreciated and is a genuine blessing.

It's always motivating when your hard work and passion is appreciated...thank you!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Sam! I can understand where you are coming from, but rest assured there are many here at AM that are proud to have you as our home store and appreciate all that you and your staff do.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
The sale and the quality of service are well worth waiting for, but I'm still chomping at the bit,lol.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Well, im pretty sure I said im waiting for the New Years Sale.. Dont get me wrong Nutra is one of the only places that you can get some products which I love. My only thing was lets try to get the sales going..lol... But, beyond that I get most of my supps from Nutra!!!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I dont understand why they would wait either.. People have money to spend before and around christmas.. around the new year everyone has spent what they had planned on.. guaranteed if the sale was last week, it would have sold more than it will when it finally hits.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
guaranteed if the sale was last week, it would have sold more than it will when it finally hits.
just curious....would you care to extrapolate on your reasoning as to why you believe this statement to be a certainty?

My feeling is, that if this was the case, NP would of course alter their business plans as it comes to their sales.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I dont understand why they would wait either.. People have money to spend before and around christmas.. around the new year everyone has spent what they had planned on.. guaranteed if the sale was last week, it would have sold more than it will when it finally hits.
bold

HaroutA

HaroutA

Awards
I'm glad its during New Years...so all my Christmas money can be put to great use :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do realize you are making quite the generalization correct? This
might be true in your case, however, for myself I always know I save some extra for the NYE sale. By it's popularity, I would say you are most likely incorrect.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
As a matter of fact, its economics lol. I wont get much into it, but your absolutely correct, its a generalization. However its not unfounded. Biggest shopping day of the year.. fact.. black friday. Second biggest shopping day of the year, fact, 12/26. The two proven largest shopping days of the entire year, are within a month of each other, and both within a month of the nutra sale. Yes there are people who may hold back, naturally. I did. But we arent talking about the financially sound, or the ones who plan ahead, were talking the common majority of folks who are middle class, or living paycheck to paycheck, spending money.

I'm just sayin, if it were me.. hell that sale would probably be like the 3rd week in dec or the week after xmas. I'd want to jump all over people who are in the shopping mode.. not wait untill people realize they way overspent again this year.. and now the bills are a little behind.

Just one guys opinion however, and its not the guy who makes the decisions haha.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Excellent points^^^^.........SO when does the sale start?