Is there an official Canada Customs thread?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Is there an official Canada Customs thread?

Well, I knew something up when my tracking status showed my package stuck in Canada Customs for 10 days. Luckly, I hadn't bought anything too expensive. They seized the Now DHEA but the Erase and 11-sterone made it through.

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Nope , no thread. They might grab DHEA, but they care about very little else.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Nope , no thread. They might grab DHEA, but they care about very little else.
    Stevoph in your experience would that include PHs?

I have only tried once, but was able to get Dermacrine LV delivered no problems. I have also had no problem with any carnitines or products containing yohimbe, but I guess there can be no guarantees from shipment to shipment.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah, I'd successfully bought Dermacrine LV on my previous shipment, but that package was never opened by Canada Customs. (And I note that PP will not ship Dermacrine to Canada, so they must have some experience with Canada Customs seizing that.) Now I'm left wondering if I'll be red-flagged by Canada Customs and can expect all my packages to be inspected. Not blaming Nutraplanet, FYI...
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Messenger, I haven't personally ordered any PHs to Canada. I have heard of many fellow Canadians getting in small package with a few bottles, unchecked, in through customs. For some reason, DHEA always gets snagged if it's open. Most other products are hit or miss, the most important part is getting a small package that they won't be interested in checking.

PP doesn't ship it to Canada on principle since it is prhibited here. Nutraplanet will ship stuff to Canada, but it is your responsibility to make sure the products are legal, and if they're not we take no responsibility if they get seized.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I know. Old thread. I just received a message from FED/EX re: customes order. I ordered 3 bottles of Dermacrine plus incredibly expensive shipping. What do I do? Is the Order Toast? Why are you still using FED/EX when this thread says other wise and with so many problems with them? Am I now red flagged??
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Please Help! I must call them back! Anything I can say or do?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Can research chems, sarms specifically make it into canada as well? What do i write on the customs slip? (Im shipping it into canada from missouri) it asks for a detailed description of contents, quanity, weight and value...
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Usually vitamins is written on the description. This is from a package I just recently got. The rest is pretty straight forward. If you are sending 2 bottles mark 2 under quantity etc. Weight approximate in ounces, and value of the items.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I know. Old thread. I just received a message from FED/EX re: customes order. I ordered 3 bottles of Dermacrine plus incredibly expensive shipping. What do I do? Is the Order Toast? Why are you still using FED/EX when this thread says other wise and with so many problems with them? Am I now red flagged??
    I would call them, and ask for more info.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Keep shipments small and they usually are fine. As for OP, I get erase and erase pro through without issues.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Can research chems, sarms specifically make it into canada as well? What do i write on the customs slip? (Im shipping it into canada from missouri) it asks for a detailed description of contents, quanity, weight and value...
    I've heard of them being shipped across as polynucleotide samples for commercial use. There's even a customs exemption Code for that. But ultimately you're responsible for an accurate description of contents....
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Anymore news on this?
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckguy View Post
    Anymore news on this?
    Sorry, news on what?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Macc View Post
    Well, I knew something up when my tracking status showed my package stuck in Canada Customs for 10 days. Luckly, I hadn't bought anything too expensive. They seized the Now DHEA but the Erase and 11-sterone made it through.
    In Canada DHEA is script only so if its on invoice or easy to see they will take it. I still orderd it before and got it. now I just use LG's M1D for added kick with HRT or cycle.

Canada SUCKS for customs!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    depends on the place you are using, somtimes it better NOT to have it on, other times maybe you should.
    You got a PM
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I've had lot's of supps successfully shipped into Canada. Only had one sent back to the US and that was T-911.

I'd say you have a pretty good chance of getting the packages into Canada. Customs have to actually open the package first to inspect it. Just make sure you always use the USPS and not FedEx or UPS. Recently I had a bunch PH's shipped into Canada without a problem.

There are places in Canada where you can get research chemicals.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Canada Customs? Help
    By damien888 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 11:18 AM
  2. Canada customs for M1T????
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 06:00 PM
  3. UCP-1 and Canada Customs
    By Blindfaith in forum Supplements