Sesamin (Bulk)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What ever happed to these types of products?. Nutraplanet used to have a great bulk sesamin product that is no longer available. The only thing I see that is still available is the Scivation caps, and apparently there was a problem with those leaking.

Bring back the Nutraplanet Bulk Sesamin!. Its still a great product so why is it not in stock?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it was licensed through Avant, as Sesathin. It was an exit plan, to liquidate their stock, so once it was out, it was out.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So now that Avant is "belly up", couldn't someone else, say Nutraplanet make there own bulk Sesamin product?
Not quite how it works. If it were... well, what's stopping you from selling it? Right?

None of (or at least very few) of these companies are making the ingredients in-house. Too much infrastructure. They get from a supplier. Naturally step 1 is to find a supplier. Step 2 is to figure how much the it'll cost. Calculate necessary mark-up to make the project profitable, and ask yourself, would I pay that much for it?

blind12

blind12

Awards
If this was just a temporary project, I wonder why those dead products have been hanging in the listing for years.

I would love something in bulk myself. Gotta take care of the heart thing.

With regards to the Scivation caps leaking, I myself wrote one review on this but this was with the old caps, newer ones were fine.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bumping this because I have been using bulk sesathin for a while now and am absolutely loving the results. Wish I could give my money to Nutraplanet for this product though......

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Dosages?
Results?
Stacking with anything?

thanks

Just bumping this because I have been using bulk sesathin for a while now and am absolutely loving the results. Wish I could give my money to Nutraplanet for this product though......

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been stacking it with Krillipid Balance from RPN. I just take the suggested dosage of Krill. For the Sesamin I started taking it at the suggested dosage which is 1.25 mg 3 times a day. Recently I've raised it to 1/2 teaspoon 3 times a day which comes out to 7.5 mg. While I can't give specific evidence as to my personal results I can tell you my blood pressure is down and I am much more relaxed. One thing I've noticed is my heart rate is down. At the gym its taking me longer and longer to get my heart up to target. I can feel that my blood pressure is down. Very soon I'll be getting bloodwork from the doctor and checking my lipids.

Seriously though, don't just take my word for because like I said I can't provide proof to you. The only thing I can tell you is I feel great since I started taking it. There is plenty of evidence and information on the internet backing up the claims for the product though. I'm sure there may be others on this board that take it that do have evidence so maybe they will speak up. Sorry I can't be more help.