Sesamin (Bulk) - AnabolicMinds.com

Sesamin (Bulk)

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sesamin (Bulk)

What ever happed to these types of products?. Nutraplanet used to have a great bulk sesamin product that is no longer available. The only thing I see that is still available is the Scivation caps, and apparently there was a problem with those leaking.

Bring back the Nutraplanet Bulk Sesamin!. Its still a great product so why is it not in stock?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

x2 I agree with you!
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BUMP!
    •   

4. Recovering AXoholic

I believe it was licensed through Avant, as Sesathin. It was an exit plan, to liquidate their stock, so once it was out, it was out.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. Diamond Member

So now that Avant is "belly up", couldn't someone else, say Nutraplanet make there own bulk Sesamin product?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

mod edit: nope
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So now that Avant is "belly up", couldn't someone else, say Nutraplanet make there own bulk Sesamin product?
    Not quite how it works. If it were... well, what's stopping you from selling it? Right?

None of (or at least very few) of these companies are making the ingredients in-house. Too much infrastructure. They get from a supplier. Naturally step 1 is to find a supplier. Step 2 is to figure how much the it'll cost. Calculate necessary mark-up to make the project profitable, and ask yourself, would I pay that much for it?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  8. New Member

If this was just a temporary project, I wonder why those dead products have been hanging in the listing for years.

I would love something in bulk myself. Gotta take care of the heart thing.

With regards to the Scivation caps leaking, I myself wrote one review on this but this was with the old caps, newer ones were fine.
  9. Diamond Member

Well I was able to get some finally. Still hoping Nutra sees this thread and decides to look into it.
  10. New Member

Well I was able to get some finally. Still hoping Nutra sees this thread and decides to look into it.
    Wot, you're a supplier ?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.

Bulk sesamin would be amazing!
  12. Diamond Member

Just thought I would post this link. A lot people are not aware of all the benefits of this product!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1942178/
  13. Diamond Member

Just bumping this because I have been using bulk sesathin for a while now and am absolutely loving the results. Wish I could give my money to Nutraplanet for this product though......
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Dosages?
    Results?
    Stacking with anything?

thanks

Just bumping this because I have been using bulk sesathin for a while now and am absolutely loving the results. Wish I could give my money to Nutraplanet for this product though......
  15. Diamond Member

I've been stacking it with Krillipid Balance from RPN. I just take the suggested dosage of Krill. For the Sesamin I started taking it at the suggested dosage which is 1.25 mg 3 times a day. Recently I've raised it to 1/2 teaspoon 3 times a day which comes out to 7.5 mg. While I can't give specific evidence as to my personal results I can tell you my blood pressure is down and I am much more relaxed. One thing I've noticed is my heart rate is down. At the gym its taking me longer and longer to get my heart up to target. I can feel that my blood pressure is down. Very soon I'll be getting bloodwork from the doctor and checking my lipids.

Seriously though, don't just take my word for because like I said I can't provide proof to you. The only thing I can tell you is I feel great since I started taking it. There is plenty of evidence and information on the internet backing up the claims for the product though. I'm sure there may be others on this board that take it that do have evidence so maybe they will speak up. Sorry I can't be more help.
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

T-Bone it sounds like you're improving your cardiovascular fitness. Conditioning perhaps?
    At the gym its taking me longer and longer to get my heart up to target.
  17. Diamond Member

Yes Steve, and the Sesamin is helping a ton!. Too bad I can't get the bulk from Nutraplanet......
  18. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

WIll inquire T
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  19. Diamond Member

That would be excellent MrBigPR!.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sesamin
    By bmw8591 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 08:56 PM
  2. ETA of Bulk Sesamin, CLA, and Yellowgold?
    By Bruth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 05:59 PM
  3. sesamin on a lean bulk?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 06:16 AM
  4. Powedered Sesamin Extract In Bulk
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 03:06 PM
  5. BULK v Cut, cutbulk bulkcut bulk bulk bulk!!!
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 04:19 PM