NutraPro protein???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NutraPro protein???


    Whats the consensus on their flavors for NutraPro?
    I was thinking about grabbing the strawberries and cream.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496


  2. Can't go wrong with strawberries & cream. It's delicious, mixed with skim milk tastes like Nesquick. Mixed with water it can be a bit thin and sweet, but it's all goood.

  3. I have really enjoyed the following flavors

    choc PB
    Choc GC
    Milk Choc
    Watermelon

    The CPB is the best I have tried
    •   
       


  4. tried the Frosted Cinn. Bun. Nice flavor, easy and enjoyable drink. I want to try the cake batter flavor next.

  5. I think I'll go with the Strawberries and Creme....Im a little leary about the CPB because some are ver good while others are very bad

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    tried the Frosted Cinn. Bun. Nice flavor, easy and enjoyable drink. I want to try the cake batter flavor next.
    I have some cake batter with about 4 servings missing would sell for cheap. pm me with an offer if interested
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  7. I ordered ths morning-NP needs to have a "Georgia Bros" discount code since we get screwed on the taxes

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  8. I must be an exception to the rule because I can't really stand the two flavors I've tried; chocolate graham cracker and frosted cinnamon bun. All The Whey had the most amazing cinnamon bun I've ever had but this tastes absolutely nothing like it. It just tastes like cardboard to me.

    I'd like to try the cupcake batter, but again, I fear I'd be disappointed expecting it to be like ATW's and ending up like stale bread. At this point, I don't think I'd like any of their flavors.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by xazzu View Post
    I must be an exception to the rule because I can't really stand the two flavors I've tried; chocolate graham cracker and frosted cinnamon bun. All The Whey had the most amazing cinnamon bun I've ever had but this tastes absolutely nothing like it. It just tastes like cardboard to me.

    I'd like to try the cupcake batter, but again, I fear I'd be disappointed expecting it to be like ATW's and ending up like stale bread. At this point, I don't think I'd like any of their flavors.
    I had 25lbs of ATW Cinn Bun ...trust me it gets old after awhile

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496
  10. Thumbs up


    Just received my Strawberry NutraPro and I must say its pretty damn good

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Just received my Strawberry NutraPro and I must say its pretty damn good
    Awesome to hear. Thanks for the feedback

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Just received my Strawberry NutraPro and I must say its pretty damn good
    I want to add it mixes extremely well with water..no clumping at all.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I want to add it mixes extremely well with water..no clumping at all.
    x2 i find myself sometimes over shaking creating a froth at the top thinking i'd get clumps but never have.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I had 25lbs of ATW Cinn Bun ...trust me it gets old after awhile
    Well, I have various flavors so I don't get tired of one :P I still wish I could pick some more of that up.

  15. How strong is the flavoring for these flavors..... Be honest.

  16. When will the other flavours come back in stock?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I have some cake batter with about 4 servings missing would sell for cheap. pm me with an offer if interested
    lemme know when u find the missing servings.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    How strong is the flavoring for these flavors..... Be honest.
    Its better than Dymatize, ON and the likes

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Its better than Dymatize, ON and the likes
    I will second this. ON is bland IMO, and I didn't really enjoy the smooth banana by Dymatize.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jcr1 View Post
    lemme know when u find the missing servings.
    good one
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  21. I absolutely HATED watermelon..it really grew on me though and i found myself using it within 3 weeks. I would buy it again...at first I never thought I would finish it.

    CGC is amazing...taste is ridiculously on point.

    lookin to try strawberry, CPC, choco

  22. CPB is amazing. CGC is also very good. I really liked watermelon, but was so so on strawberry. That is one I typically struggle with.

  23. Watermelon was the worst at first...I mean really freaking bad. I love it now though. Weird.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  24. I have tried all of the flavors and CGC is my favorite. They are all good imo, watermelon was my least favorite, but like MrBigPR says it grows on you. Better than ON or Dymatize, imo.

  25. anyone want to trade a few serving of different Nutrapro flavores let me know

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  26. any update on when more flavors will be in stock???

  27. I have heard hopefully this week.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    anyone want to trade a few serving of different Nutrapro flavores let me know
    what flavor do you have, have your tried Frosted Cin. bun? i'm willing to sample trade

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    what flavor do you have, have your tried Frosted Cin. bun? i'm willing to sample trade
    I've got the strawberry and creme..I'd be glad to

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I've got the strawberry and creme..I'd be glad to
    sending a PM your way

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    sending a PM your way
    Have it packaged up and going out tomorrow

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  32. you guys ever offer samples of this? my stomach's pretty sensitive to concentrate, but i've heard some nutra people say it's really easy on people like me, just hard to believe. I'd love to be able to buy my protein at np as well.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by CornFed View Post
    you guys ever offer samples of this? my stomach's pretty sensitive to concentrate, but i've heard some nutra people say it's really easy on people like me, just hard to believe. I'd love to be able to buy my protein at np as well.
    Request it in the comments section of your order and we'll try to accommodate you. No promises, buy we're usually good at supplying samples.

  34. Chocolate PB is the best!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I have heard hopefully this week.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ bump to this.....any news? i've got everything in my cart but a tub of protein.

  36. They are in.

  37. killer just in time


  38. Hmm... decisions decisions.

    I have tried the chocolate flavor and this next time I want to try a different one.

    Was thinking Chocolate PB, as I tried that flavor from ATW and loved it... but then I tried it from Dymatize Elite Whey Protein, and it was terrible. I see recommendations on Nutrapro in here, so I may roll the dice.

    Whipped vanilla sounds good too, but I'm worried about the flavoring not being very strong... and I don't think I have ever encountered a really good vanilla whey before. Can anyone shed some light on this one?

    Chocolate GC is also an option... I haven't heard anything negative about it, and I'm curious to hear descriptions of how it tastes.

    Strawberry is sold out at the moment, so not really an option.

  39. Choc PB is quite good if you like that kind of taste.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    sending a PM your way
    Never received samples
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NutraPro Protein (5lb) is BACK IN STOCK!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:33 AM
  2. NutraPro Protein
    By mw1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 11:49 AM
  3. New Nutrapro protein flavors ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 07:55 PM
  4. Protein Pancakes with NutraPro
    By rottie76 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 10:53 AM
  5. Nutrapro protein
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Log in
Log in