DHEA/Canada

warfacedave

Awards
Since dhea is illegal here in Canada what is the best dhea product to order that wont be seized in customs. the chances of pure dhea getting seized are pretty good?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Often they don't search small packages, but if they open it and it's straight DHEA it's a pretty easy seizure on their part. Something like 6-bromo probably aren't legal but might not be immediately apparent to them. Yohimbine is illegal but when it's labelled Rauwolfine S. it's harder for them to figure it out.
Basically if they don't open your small package, you're good. If they open it, you're screwed with some like plain DHEA in it, and might get lucky if it's some other mixed product with it snuck in.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered Dermacrine and it went through....I sware they have some dhea supps at GNC...I'm gonna have to check that next time I go to gnc....

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered Dermacrine and it went through....I sware they have some dhea supps at GNC...I'm gonna have to check that next time I go to gnc....
yea I've seen DHEA behind the counter at some supp stores, they're pretty lax on the rules but once when I was bringing some across the border, the only thing they asked was if I was bringing DHEA, I said nope and then they didn't care.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know the whole deal with bringing PH's over, but I did read someone saying SuperDrol isn't banned yet....so if you had a bottle of SD and a bottle of DHEA....would they only take the DHEA lmao

DoubleMint

DoubleMint

Awards
I got some Get Diesel's DTP, cleared customs without any major problems, they didn't open anything, maybe if they did that would be a different story...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Felipovsk Supplements 4