nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The Ultimate Synergy Behind Stacking Alpha-T2 & Erase​

High levels of estrogen promotes fat storage, especially in the stomach, neck, chest, lower back regions. This fat storage is often very unattractive and hard to get rid of even through regular diet and exercise. Why?

Because it is hormone related, and as long as your estrogen is too high, increased fat will be storage will occur there.

With this stack you tackle fat loss at a whole new angle. ERASE lower your estrogen which will slow down this fat storing mechanism. Perfect, right? Almost!

Now that your body has shifted away from a fat storing state with Erase, lets shift it into a fat BURNING state with Alpha-T2.

When combining Erase with Alpha-T2, your body will not only stop storing fat in those regions but TARGET fat burning in the stomach/abs, lower back, chest, and neck regions. That’s right..Alpha-T2 specifically TARGETS fat loss in those areas.

But wait! Alpha-T2 doesn’t stop there, it will also shift your metabolism into a fast fat burning machine along with a non-targeted full body fat burning mechanism.

On top of that, because ERASE is a powerful anti-estrogen with possible anti-catabolic effects, this will ALSO put you in a more ANABOLIC STATE. So not only will you be burning fat easier...but also gaining LEAN MASS easier.

This stack is perfect for those wanting to lean bulk, recomp, or cutting.

Stack Dosing Recommendations:

Take 2 capsules of Alpha-T2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 capsule in the afternoon. Take 2 capsules of Erase daily, one in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wow... from I see here both of these supps are STILL at its introduction price... very nice stack indeed, gettem before this price goes up!!! :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running it now... :D Maybe perpetually!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always love some Rodja feedback
I'm about to start my second bottle of AT2 and gave my wifey a bottle to tryout as well. I'll be posting feedback periodically in my training log for both of us.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start my second bottle of AT2 and gave my wifey a bottle to tryout as well. I'll be posting feedback periodically in my training log for both of us.
sweet... you'll be trying some Erase too, right? ;)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
this stack will be in me in two days if the fedex tacking estimate is right, i can already feel my pulse in my big toe :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this stack will be in me in two days if the fedex tacking estimate is right, i can already feel my pulse in my big toe :)
Let me know when you feet get warm... thats when you know it is working! :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am on this stack as we speak.:type: 2 bottles of each!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
PES is trying real hard to bring these great sups at killer prices but this deal will not last long guys.... getem while you can... I know I'm getting some for the guys at my gym

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PES is trying real hard to bring these great sups at killer prices but this deal will not last long guys.... getem while you can... I know I'm getting some for the guys at my gym
$40 for both-wow!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
$40 for both-wow!
the amazing thing about this deal is that they're both at its introduction/pre-sale price, these deals only come by in a great while.

I just started taking Erase today, I'm taking 3 caps till this thing kids in then throttle down a bit :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the amazing thing about this deal is that they're both at its introduction/pre-sale price, these deals only come by in a great while.

I just started taking Erase today, I'm taking 3 caps till this thing kids in then throttle down a bit :)
i started at 4 for 2 days, this is 2nd at 3 caps, going to 2 tomorrow and ride out both bottles at 2 caps daily-at that rate it should last a looong time-great value!!!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i started at 4 for 2 days, this is 2nd at 3 caps, going to 2 tomorrow and ride out both bottles at 2 caps daily-at that rate it should last a looong time-great value!!!!!
now you're talking... thats what I'll do then... getting a big jump start on this.. anyways I need to catch up with all the other loggers

Erase :wizard:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now you're talking... thats what I'll do then... getting a big jump start on this.. anyways I need to catch up with all the other loggers

Erase :wizard:
i always like to frontload ai's- that's just me!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
word has it this deal will not last forever... get in on this before its all gone!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to get my hands on Erase and run it during PCT.