how long for more erase

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Nutra should star shipping this out tomorrow!!Nattydissaster is the PES rep and he posted that nutra will received and start shipping tomorrow!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Erase was shipped directly to NP but the manufacture sent UPS ground, however the good news is it should arrive tomorrow (Tuesday) and all shipments will resume shortly. Sorry for any inconvenience.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I need to clarify my question, i missed out on first shipment and was going to place order last night but it said currently out of stock, so i was curious when i can order some. Thanks

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I need to clarify my question, i missed out on first shipment and was going to place order last night but it said currently out of stock, so i was curious when i can order some. Thanks
You can order now the first shipment is on the way and should arrive today (Tuesday)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We sold so MANY so fast and at record pace...we honestly were not prepared for it

We are woking over time to get more quickly and for the delay, Maybe we will do a short sale to make up for the slow UPS shipping? What do you guys think???

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We sold so MANY so fast and at record pace...we honestly were not prepared for it

We are woking over time to get more quickly and for the delay, Maybe we will do a short sale to make up for the slow UPS shipping? What do you guys think???
Nice Natty... take care of AM the right way.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

Woo Hoo... i think AM members want their Erase waiting time erased with another sale! :bigok:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt mind seeing Erase in the number 1 spot on NutraPlanets top 10.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes indeed, that would be a great achievement!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
it's delayed because the truck is in my driveway :approve:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's delayed because the truck is in my driveway :approve:
After successfully comandeering the truck, it is now at NutraPlanet with Erase in stock ready to be snapped up :bigok:

Even making it to #7 is quite an achievement. I'm sure NutraPlanet and PES can team up to raise it even higher on the sales ranking!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After successfully comandeering the truck, it is now at NutraPlanet with Erase in stock ready to be snapped up :bigok:

Even making it to #7 is quite an achievement. I'm sure NutraPlanet and PES can team up to raise it even higher on the sales ranking!
Certainly! The reviews havent even rolled in yet...but with the amount of units we sold...there should be a TON of feedback coming back in the next few weeks.

And if it is anything like the feedback we saw in our testing...it will be great!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
58 more arrived to NP today. Not sure why they website was not updated.

58 will last about....3 hours....so if you want it jump on it when they fix the site

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, still in stock. We updated the inventory on Friday night, and they've been flying off the shelf. Still #7 best seller, but who knows, might see it jump a spot or two with sales like these!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Got my 2 bottles to afghanistan today. Good job nutra :)

Now i just need to wait about 3 more weeks before im ready to start them :(

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Got my 2 bottles to afghanistan today. Good job nutra :)

Now i just need to wait about 3 more weeks before im ready to start them :(
NP ninja monkeys did you good... you got yours shipped to afghanistan and it arrived before mine did in the west coast!