Nutra shipping and order processing
- 08-28-2010, 12:52 PM
- 08-28-2010, 12:54 PM
How? That doesn't even make sense lol.
- 08-28-2010, 12:55 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
thanks Stanky. I am glad everything worked out.
Thank you again for your businessControlled Labs Head Board Rep
adam @ ControlledLabs.com
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
08-28-2010, 12:55 PM
I'm not doubting nutra planet but you must live next door to the warehouse lol.
08-28-2010, 12:58 PM
I can only speak for myself, but living on the east cost, NP ships VERY quick. Usually a day or two and it's at my door. Typically they get the shipment out the same day if I order in the morning.
08-28-2010, 04:43 PM
I live in Bama. They ship from GA. It's still awesome Supp ware takes up to 2 weeks sometimes. I could make the sh!t myself in that time
Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
08-28-2010, 07:10 PM
I agree Nutraplanet is very quick!
08-31-2010, 04:05 PM
Sounds like they have good service and good to know as I'm considering ordering a couple of things.
09-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By reecew in forum NutraplanetReplies: 17Last Post: 10-05-2010, 11:27 AM
- By believer in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:00 AM
- By bigironkiller in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2009, 10:38 PM
- By qcurve in forum NutraplanetReplies: 18Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:27 PM