Nutra shipping and order processing

1. Nutra shipping and order processing

You guys are amazing. I made my order after lunch and still recieved it the next day. Awesome job ya'll
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

2. How? That doesn't even make sense lol.

3. thanks Stanky. I am glad everything worked out.

Thank you again for your business
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
    •   

4. I'm not doubting nutra planet but you must live next door to the warehouse lol.

5. I can only speak for myself, but living on the east cost, NP ships VERY quick. Usually a day or two and it's at my door. Typically they get the shipment out the same day if I order in the morning.

6. I live in Bama. They ship from GA. It's still awesome Supp ware takes up to 2 weeks sometimes. I could make the sh!t myself in that time
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

7. I agree Nutraplanet is very quick!

8. Sounds like they have good service and good to know as I'm considering ordering a couple of things.

9. Quote Originally Posted by 2buff View Post
    Sounds like they have good service and good to know as I'm considering ordering a couple of things.
    You wont regret it. The prices are always great and order processing is super fast

Similar Forum Threads

1. order still processing?
    By reecew in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 12:27 PM
  2. Why is my order still processing?
    By believer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:00 AM
  3. Order processing since saturday?
    By qcurve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18