nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 DAY SALE AT A VERY LOW PRICE THAT WILL NOT BE BACK

But the regular price is pretty sexy too ;)

Erase (90 caps) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

ERASE is a powerful supplement that may:

* ERASE ESTROGEN
* ERASE CORTISOL
* ERASE FAT STORAGE
* INCREASE TESTOSTERONE
* INCREASE FAT LOSS
* INCREASE SEX DRIVE
* INCREASE MUSCLE MASS
* INCREASE RECOVERY

How is all of this possible in just one supplement?

ERASE works through a number of different mechanisms to shift your body into a more ANABOLIC state. It is the most synergistic natural aromatase inhibitor to hit the market.

ERASE contains one simple yet very potent and intricate compound; a natural ingredient called Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. This one ingredient alone will have users experiencing an increased libido and better workouts from an increase in testosterone which elevates the user’s anabolic state leading to more muscle mass in a very safe manner. These benefits are possible through the mechanism of decreasing estrogen and cortisol. Let’s not forget to mention of the additional benefits of decreasing fat storage and increasing fat loss!

ERASE is a potent Anti-Estrogen and Anti-catabolic compound. But let’s just focus on one thing at a time…

ERASE is a suicide inhibitor of aromatase enzyme. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme less of your testosterone converts to estrogen and more is left as testosterone. The result? INCREASED TESTOSTERONE!

Why is estrogen so bad?

In males, high levels of estrogen can cause a number of unwanted affects on the body such as: Gynecomastia, acne, oily skin, increase in fat storage, and HPTA shutdown, which will then lead to a whole array of problems.

High levels of estrogen cause users to store more fat (predominantly in the stomach and love handles). Lowering your estrogen with ERASE will decrease this fat storage, allowing you to burn fat quicker and easier!

By reducing the amount of estrogen in the body not only do you increase your testosterone levels, but will also attack the side effects of high estrogen!

A high level of estrogen will shut down your ability to produce sufficient testosterone, and also that your testosterone can be converted to estrogen itself. NO GOOD! But with ERASE, you don’t have to worry! It will block the conversion!

ERASE is not just some run-of-the-mill aromatase inhibitor either. ERASE is an extremely potent aromatase inhibitor, in fact, more potent than Exemestane and Formestane!

ERASE’s ingredient is a completely DSHEA compliant natural aromatase inhibitor that is NOT a prohormone. It is completely active and natural in its current form! It occurs in very small amounts as a metabolite of 7-oxygenated DHEA. One of the biggest problems with other DHEA derivatives is that they themselves can either convert to estrogen or estrogenic compounds, or they can bind to the androgen receptor and shutdown your testosterone. You don’t have to worry about this with ERASE! Metabolites of 7-oxygenated DHEA will not allow these negative side effects.

Had enough? I hope not, because ERASE is not done turning you into an anabolic, muscle building, fat losing machine.

ERASE, as you may now know, is a 7-oxygenated DHEA compound. 7-oxygenated DHEA compounds such as the popular 7-oxo-DHEA are known to competitively inhibit the amount of cortisol in the blood, leaving it as inactive cortisone. By lowering cortisol you change your body into a less catabolic state (a state of muscle breakdown) and rev’s you up into an anabolic state (a muscle building state) by increasing the amount of testosterone in the body. It’s a 2 for 1!

These 7-oxygenated compounds do this by flipping between the oxygenated and reduced versions of themselves on the enzyme that converts inactive cortisone to active cortisol, the 11-beta-HSD1 enzyme. While these conversions are taking place cortisone cannot convert to cortisol, this decreases the amounts of cortisol in the blood. This is the mechanisms that most of the popular cortisol reducers undergo.

There have not been any studies done on our particular 7-oxygenated compound on the 11-beta-HSD 1 enzyme, so its mechanism and affinity on the enzyme cannot be determined yet, but it is suggested that it is similar to the inhibition of it is closely related parent compound.

Why is cortisol so bad?

Cortisol is a very catabolic hormone, the opposite of what you want. No one wants high levels of a catabolic hormone. Cortisol levels can rise in your body when there is an increase in anabolic compounds, such as testosterone. Your body does this as a natural mechanism to basically fight your increased anabolism and it does it by increasing cortisol. But you don’t want that! You want to stay anabolic, so keep your cortisol low!

This is what makes ERASE the most innovative and synergistic aromatase inhibitor. While it will increase testosterone, it will allow your increased testosterone levels to give maximal effects where as other aromatase inhibitors will not due to your cortisol catching up.

ERASE belongs in your supplement regimen! Whether you are bulking, cutting, recomp, on a testosterone booster, hormonal cycle, or just looking to get an edge in the gym, Erase has its place!

1 Bottle Contains 90 Capsules

Each capsule contains: Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione 25mg

Erase Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsules, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

Erase WARNING:

Consult with a licensed physician before using this product. Do not take this product if you have prostate hypertrophy, liver disease, kidney or heart disease. This product should not be taken by women. In particular, those women who are pregnant, lactating or trying to become pregnant. Do not take this product if you have been diagnosed with high cholesterol, prostate cancer, testicular cancer or breast cancer or are under the age of 21. Keep this product and all other supplements out of the reach of children. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this product.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to buy the entire inventory and screw all the AM members.

if anybody needs any pm me, only $25 for you guys since i like you all.

j/k but i am in fact buying 2 bottles, should last a long time.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to buy the entire inventory and screw all the AM members.

if anybody needs any pm me, only $25 for you guys since i like you all.

j/k but i am in fact buying 2 bottles, should last a long time.
LOL our newest AM distributor, AX1!!

One bottle will last you 6 weeks at 2 caps per day, which IMO is plenty unless you have really high estrogen, or just love your estrogen being so low your joints squeak

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, this is quite the introductory price... it will definitely go up a bit when the sale is over... so I would get on your needs during this sale.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, this is quite the introductory price... it will definitely go up a bit when the sale is over... so I would get on your needs during this sale.
Legendary product my friend......simply legendary!

:D

-John

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to make note, this is a 5 day SALE at this VERY LOW PRICE.

The normal price will still be very good, but this is just like highway robbery good

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
shameless bump!!

You guys should know by now that AI's are hardly ever this cheap! OR NATURAL!

Erase definitely has me interested... Looking forward to trying this...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang you nutraplanet i paid for my Triazole presale and now of course i need two bottles of Erase also. Well looks like i'm covered for awhile.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump... This is a supper deal at a great introduction price, like natty said this price will only last for 5 days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL:bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nice price, definitely seems like a winner, and glad its for 5 days, gives me time to go over my funds. Question: I read the writeup, but Im thinking about 4 a day? Any of the testers run this amount or higher? Anybody go real high? Anybody else thinking about high doses? Just curious. Now would be the time to grab a few extra bottles to play around with dosages, thats why Im asking.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is like Alpha-T2 a Versatile Stuff!!!! and for this price is a REAL DEAL!!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
you can run a higher dose but I would decrease length of use

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice price, definitely seems like a winner, and glad its for 5 days, gives me time to go over my funds. Question: I read the writeup, but Im thinking about 4 a day? Any of the testers run this amount or higher? Anybody go real high? Anybody else thinking about high doses? Just curious. Now would be the time to grab a few extra bottles to play around with dosages, thats why Im asking.
Natty may know of someone he had run 4 a day. I personally cannot go above 3 a day at max as my joints start to ache, I can only imagine at 4 a day for myself they would just turn to dust.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to try this stuff out!

-John

bubble boy

Awards
Would this be beneficial as a stand alone for a 46 year old? What would it stack with if not best as a stand alone?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Would this product be a decent stand-alone testosterone booster, or perhaps enhanced effects if used alongside of Triazole?

.. long story short, I'm done with PHs, so I'm wondering if this is simply for the PH-users (during and post-cycle).

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would not stack with other AI's (triazole), but it would make an excellent stack with a test booster

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not stack with other AI's (triazole), but it would make an excellent stack with a test booster
couldnt agree more, in fact there are some real nice stacks I am thinking of on the horizon :)

bubble boy

Awards
couldnt agree more, in fact there are some real nice stacks I am thinking of on the horizon :)
So even though Erase has test boosting capabilities an actual test booster stack would be good? something like formadrol maybe?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So even though Erase has test boosting capabilities an actual test booster stack would be good? something like formadrol maybe?
Erase, like formadrol and triazole, boosts testosterone by inhibiting aromatase which basically blocks estrogen and leads to increased testosterone levels. This class of test boosters is called Aromatase Inhibitors (AI). Too much AI means too little estrogen, which can cause sore joints among other side effects.

The other general type of test booster acts to increase or free up testosterone through direct or secondary stimulation. Examples here are Activate Xtreme (anything with the 3,4 Nettle root extract), TestForce (D-Aspartic Acid), TestoPro (anything with testofen / fenugreek extract for 50% fenusides). They will work on Leutenizing Hormone (LH), Folicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), and Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG).

It's good to stack an AI with a different type of test booster to get multiple pathways to increase and free up testosterone if that's you're goal. Reducing estrogen and increasing testosterone also has a leaning effect. The benefit of Erase working on controling cortisol and increasing Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) is that it will further enhance fat/water loss and reduce catabolism.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Erase, like formadrol and triazole, boosts testosterone by inhibiting aromatase which basically blocks estrogen and leads to increased testosterone levels. This class of test boosters is called Aromatase Inhibitors (AI). Too much AI means too little estrogen, which can cause sore joints among other side effects.

The other general type of test booster acts to increase or free up testosterone through direct or secondary stimulation. Examples here are Activate Xtreme (anything with the 3,4 Nettle root extract), TestForce (D-Aspartic Acid), TestoPro (anything with testofen / fenugreek extract for 50% fenusides). They will work on Leutenizing Hormone (LH), Folicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), and Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG).

It's good to stack an AI with a different type of test booster to get multiple pathways to increase and free up testosterone if that's you're goal. Reducing estrogen and increasing testosterone also has a leaning effect. The benefit of Erase working on controling cortisol and increasing Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) is that it will further enhance fat/water loss and reduce catabolism.
you been taking notes, lol.:bigok:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good teachers around these parts...
amen brother-natty is one of the best!!!

some of the things natty has helped me with have been very beneficial!!!

t-money.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

Nice post bro... now I'm taking notes :fing02:

reps!!

bubble boy

Awards

Very educational, thank you!

From what I have read 2 Erase per day would be sufficient dosage and shouldn't effect joints. Any thoughts on how to stack testopro or one of the other test boosters with it?

xlb57

xlb57

Awards

From what I have read 2 Erase per day would be sufficient dosage and shouldn't effect joints. Any thoughts on how to stack testopro or one of the other test boosters with it?
Perhaps similar to how one would stack TestoPro and Stoked (their AI)?

2 TestoPro + 1 Erase in the AM
2 TestoPro + 1 Erase in the PM

Seems to make sense to me, but curious to hear other thoughts.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

2 Testopro 1 Erase in the AM
2 Testopro 1 Erase in the PM

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should put a stack with 6bromo up on NP

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps similar to how one would stack TestoPro and Stoked (their AI)?

2 TestoPro + 1 Erase in the AM
2 TestoPro + 1 Erase in the PM

Seems to make sense to me, but curious to hear other thoughts.
Yes, that would be good. A simple addition would be DAA that would further boost total testosterone for TestoPro to free up. Not necessary, but a cheap addition that works quickly. Could also add bulk testofen since there seems to be a dose-dependent response to it.