Need help - Missing order

stu1uk

Awards
Hi guys,

I have come on here to post my problems with the delivery of a large order I have placed on Nutraplant.

Admin: I am not sure where to post this, so please move it to the correct area

I placed on order of $620.27 on the 13/7/2010 and I still haven't received the package.

Customer support has informed me that Fedex have messed up the delivery.

However no one has told me when I should get the package or a refund.

I am a little upset as I have spent a lot of money at Nutraplanet

Can someone help me or advise how I can claim a refund

Thanks in advance

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your order, I'm sure Nutra will clear things up. But man, a $600 dollar order is really hefty, I'm jealous.

stu1uk

Awards
Hi mate,

Yeah Ive never experienced problems before and Nutraplanet guys are usually very helpful.

However at the moment I am completely in the dark to when I will get my order. No one is giving me any info. It appears that it is Fedex problem, however they should still be able to supply some time scale till its corrected or refund is given.

To say I am not happy is an understatement

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We quite often will ship out a replacement package if FedEx really seems to have bunged it up. That delay is definitely not something we like to have happen. Give us a call at 1-866-780-3755 and the CSR should get it straightened up for you, or atleast gie you a useful update. If you are still having troubles after talking to a CSR let me know and I'll get on it for you personally.

stu1uk

Awards
Hi Steveoph,

I have had a number of emails from customer service. However non have helped me or given me some idea of when it will be fixed.

PMed you my order number

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, thank you for your business.

Second, were you able to speak to CS?

Feel free to let us know

stu1uk

Awards
AE14,

Yes I have had numerous emails from Customer Services. I have not spoken to them on the telephone. I am based in the Uk and travel a great deal with my work. I have been traveling non stop around the world for the last 2 weeks.

So as you can imagine, email was the best form of communication.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stu1uk, just talked to the CSR. They have called FedEx twice in the past two days; once they agree the package is lost/undelivered, we will prompty ship out new product to you. FedEx is telling us to be patient as they're trying to find your package, I guess they don't want to admit losing something that expensive. They won't give us a timeline; I'd be hopeful that they admit to losing it within a week, but we have no official timeline. Hopefully FedEx comes thru soon, either by finding it or just admitting it was lost so we can proceed with getting you your order.

stu1uk

Awards
Hi Ste,

Thanks for explaining that.

As I understand it FedEx have policies in place for this type of thing. They "have to" have a time line till they announce it as being lost, as if they didnt, then they could say they are looking for it for 10 years.

I work alot with courier services and know that they have a polcy which states some form of deadline.

Can you guys look into this.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If fedex messed up your order, what in the world do you want Nutraplanet to do. If they can show verification that it was shipped, once it leaves there warehouse it is entirely out of their hands. Fedex has procedures set in place for this sort of stuff, sure it may be lengthy but tough, thats life.

I lost a 200lb bulk protein order from all the whey years ago when UPS destroyed the boxes in transport. It was not all the wheys fault, I asked, kept my mouth shut, and 3 months later got my stuff.. that was a huge order as well.

stu1uk

Awards
If fedex messed up your order, what in the world do you want Nutraplanet to do..
I am willing to speak with Fedex direct, however to do this I need account info from Nutraplanet. Otherwise they will not speak with me regarding the order. So to answer you question, I would like Nutraplanet to either give me al the details so i can chase, or push this matter along themselves.

sure it may be lengthy but tough, thats life.
Fedex have a timescale that they HAVE TO sort prolems by. So it shouldnt be lengthy at all. They are able to say a date of when it will be classed as "lost"

Thanks for your input

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am willing to speak with Fedex direct, however to do this I need account info from Nutraplanet. Otherwise they will not speak with me regarding the order. So to answer you question, I would like Nutraplanet to either give me al the details so i can chase, or push this matter along themselves.

Fedex have a timescale that they HAVE TO sort prolems by. So it shouldnt be lengthy at all. They are able to say a date of when it will be classed as "lost"

Thanks for your input
Honestly I was just sharing my experience.

If nutraplanet has info that they can give you, for you to push it along, then by all means they should release it if they can.

stu1uk

Awards
Steveoph,

Thanks for your help so far. Do you have an update from Fedex?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any further updates? Still in the dark guys
I can try and call in, but if there were any updates you would be the 1st to know. I'm not really sure what to say here; we can't make a move until fedex admits the package was lost, and then we'll ship you a new one. I google'd and wasn't able to find out the mandatory reporting timeline for FedEx. Are you aware of one?

stu1uk

Awards
Steve, I am not aware of the exact FedEx policies, but if someone from Nutraplanet can call them with your account details, they will tell you exactly what their terms of business are

stu1uk

Awards
Steve,

Ok now I am very concerned.

I have spoken to one of the managers at Fedex Uk. She told me that Andrew Srping was informed on the 6th August that Fedex accept that theyve lost the package and you can make a claim.

She also confirmed that Fedex spoke to Andrew Spring yesturday at 4:30pm, and again made him aware that a claim can be made.

Please can you find out whats going on, as it appears its in the hands of you guys not fedex

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steve,

Ok now I am very concerned.

I have spoken to one of the managers at Fedex Uk. She told me that Andrew Srping was informed on the 6th August that Fedex accept that theyve lost the package and you can make a claim.

She also confirmed that Fedex spoke to Andrew Spring yesturday at 4:30pm, and again made him aware that a claim can be made.

Please can you find out whats going on, as it appears its in the hands of you guys not fedex
Will do; I'll get in touch with Andrew. If that's the case hopefully we can get your package out the door soon!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey,
I just got off the phone with customer service. They have been in contact with you several times today, but I'll just reiterate what my understanding is. FedEx has told us different versions of the events; we were only informed that they admitted the package was lost this week. On August 6th, they may have talked with Andrew Spring but they didn't admit it was lost.

We are going to go ahead and ship out your order pronto. Some items that you ordered will arrive tomorrow otherwise it would have been out of the door today. Your box is already in the office mostly packed with some extras. If anything is still outstanding, we will contact you to see about possible substitutions. Once again, we sincerely apologize for all the stress and undue concern this experience has caused you. We tried to keep in contact with FedEx, and tried our best to get this resolved as quickly as possible, although there was definitely some miscommunication. This is not a common occurence, and I do hope that you are happy with your order and will consider choosing NutraPlanet in the future. You have my email if there's anything further I can do.

Steve