D-aspartic Acid (DAA), MEGA BLOWOUT SALE!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Due to extremely responsive sales, NutraPlanet was able to pick up Bulk D-aspartic Acid (DAA) for lot lower price by purchasing it at a higher volume! So, instead of simply pocketing the extra profit, we have decided to PASS THE SAVINGS ONTO YOU, regardless of the fact that it has remained on our top ten selling products list since it's release!

Therefore, instead of receiving 80 grams for $24.95, we are now offering 100 GRAMS of this EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE product, for the CRAZY LOW PRICE of ONLY $11.99!!!

And don't fear, this batch was NOT purchased from another supplier, nor is it inferior to the top-notch quality that you have all come to know! It is the same, top-quality D-aspartic acid that has been proven to yield amazing results!

DON'T DELAY, get some today, before we figure out that making more profit is more of our forte'!!!

NutraPlanet D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) Powder

D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. D-aspartic acid is formed when the enzyme aspartate racemase converts L-aspartic acid into D-aspartic acid in the testes and other glands within the body. D-aspartic acid plays a vital role in the manufacturing of sperm cells and sex hormone production. D-Aspartic Acid is a very potent sexual performance stimulator, enhancing libido, erection quality, ejaculate, duration of intercourse and perceived orgasm intensity. Human studies have shown a significant increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), a messenger hormone that signals the testes to produce more testosterone. and a correlation to boosting testosterone levels in men when supplementing D-aspartic Acid. D-aspartate acid also induces potent elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine & GABA, which are implicated to be responsible for its memory enhancing, anti-depressive & nootropic effects. Additional benefits of D-aspartic acid are its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide production and accompanied (N02,NO3) blood levels.

In one particular study, researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 33% after the twelve days.

NutraPlanet offers a pure bulk powder form of D-aspartic acid to allow higher dosing capabilities for maximum results.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HOLY SCHNIKEY! that's insane!! <falls on the floor>

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW! Now THAT'S a low price.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a fockin deal!! Im checkin my bank account nowskiss!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I stumbled across that deal yesterday & thought it was a typo!! Got me some this morning!!! Awesome deal!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
does the bulk DAA have any solubility issues that have been talked about?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAM IT!!!
the one time im completely out of cash

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take a drink of water, tip my head back and drop the DAA into my mouth, swish water/DAA around for 5 seconds or so, and then swallow. Chase with a swig or two of water.

Simple. I don't understand this obsession with the solubility. It's not like the DAA is gonna fall out of solution in your stomach and just get stuck there!
Its more about absorption rate due to its solubility properties.......... but Bulk Nutra worked VERY well for me and may grab a bunch for future use. Very happy with how it works. Its not soluble in water much at all but if thats an actual "problem" is not a huge concern, Id probably up the dosing a little bit but thats about it.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
thanks grambo, thats what i was getting at, i should have worded my question better.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wishing I would've bought more than just one now.. Damn, the wife put the lock-down on more supps for a while again!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
dammit, i just ordered 2 tubs this morning and it wuz on sale yet

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
dammit, i just ordered 2 tubs this morning and it wuz on sale yet
Huh? Its been on sale since Friday night; did you order the Primaforce brand (which is like 2x the cost)? It is the NutraPlanet bulk DAA that is on sale.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Huh? Its been on sale since Friday night; did you order the Primaforce brand (which is like 2x the cost)? It is the NutraPlanet bulk DAA that is on sale.
no damit i ordered NP bulk DAA yesterday at 12 noon, and it wuz 24.95. IM just gonna call on monday im sure sumone will take care of it.

krebz

Awards
Bought one!

I would buy more but...as i complained before, international shipping rates are too high yet.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
awesome deal...just wait ;)
Man, that "just wait" is killing me. It makes me think NutraPlanet's going to have even more awesome deals really soon and I just placed 2 orders last week (one from the recompadrol sale and one for the DAA sale).

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
with the set shipping at $5.95 I'd grab the deals while they are in stock...;)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Come on Sam, at least be honest. The only reason you lowered your price is because someone else has been selling it 100g/11.99 and you had no choice.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
There likely won't be much discussion. I imagine my post will be deleted. Just asking for a little truth.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
i don't see it...Nutra has the best price on the web, along with other sale items.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
It's Nutraplanet's section, can't go posting another link in it. That wouldn't be right. You can visit other boards where there is countless DAA talk. After about a weeks worth of pressure, prices change. Just how it works and consumers benefit

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Come on Sam, at least be honest. The only reason you lowered your price is because someone else has been selling it 100g/11.99 and you had no choice.
There likely won't be much discussion. I imagine my post will be deleted. Just asking for a little truth.
It's Nutraplanet's section, can't go posting another link in it. That wouldn't be right. You can visit other boards where there is countless DAA talk. After about a weeks worth of pressure, prices change. Just how it works and consumers benefit
What's your point... You're salty because NutraPlanet matched the price of another online competitor?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
He is the other competitor...
I still don't get what all the fuss is over. I mean, NutraPlanet is selling their own brand of D-AA. I guess I fail to see the wrongdoing in adjusting a products price to meet that of a competitors...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone experienced Nutra's DAA w/ Nutra's Divanex? Hmmmm? I'm considering picking the pair up....And I know the study of DAA was 3 grams/day...what are y'all dosing it at on average and for how long of a run?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, DAA prices falling like creatine. I hope that the prices stabilize at these levels. Great job by NP.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Wow, DAA prices falling like creatine. I hope that the prices stabilize at these levels. Great job by NP.
me too! i loved my tcf-1 run. Gonna pick up some bulk and see how it compares.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is always a choice...

NutraPlanet was one of the first to offer consumers d-Aspartic Acid in a bulk powder form, back in Feb 2010. At that time our costs were significantly higher because the domestic supplies were very limited. We bought as much as we could because we had the foresight to see the huge potential this naturally occurring compound possessed.

Since then, supplies have opened up exponentially due to the growing popularity of DAA which in turn drives costs down. In turn, we passed along the savings to match the current cost of goods, and the competition.

The truth of the matter is this: we dropped the price because our current costs are significantly cheaper than the inception, and also because competition at the manufacturing/retail level has greatly expanded...this, my friend, is the the truth.

------

On a side note, we are proud to announce that our bulk division at NutraPlanet adheres to strict GMP guidelines. We have spent a considerable amount of time, energy, and resources to comply to these guidelines to offer our customers the highest level of product quality and integrity.

We have hired expert GMP consultants, conducted GAP analysis, built an FDA approved HEPA filtered clean room, isolated HVAC for our bulk room and quarantine room, and 3rd party testing.

Attached is an independent lab analysis of our bulk D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) showing 99+%, as well as the results for the heavy metal and microbial tests.

We go above and beyond to ensure that our products are of the highest caliber, and will continually strive to bring the highest quality supplements at affordable prices.

Attachments

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
ordering issue wuz handled and corrected, thanx D

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thanks stryder NP is the sh!t !

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
There is always a choice...

NutraPlanet was one of the first to offer consumers d-Aspartic Acid in a bulk powder form, back in Feb 2010. At that time our costs were significantly higher because the domestic supplies were very limited. We bought as much as we could because we had the foresight to see the huge potential this naturally occurring compound possessed.

Since then, supplies have opened up exponentially due to the growing popularity of DAA which in turn drives costs down. In turn, we passed along the savings to match the current cost of goods, and the competition.

The truth of the matter is this: we dropped the price because our current costs are significantly cheaper than the inception, and also because competition at the manufacturing/retail level has greatly expanded...this, my friend, is the the truth.

------

On a side note, we are proud to announce that our bulk division at NutraPlanet adheres to strict GMP guidelines. We have spent a considerable amount of time, energy, and resources to comply to these guidelines to offer our customers the highest level of product quality and integrity.

We have hired expert GMP consultants, conducted GAP analysis, built an FDA approved HEPA filtered clean room, isolated HVAC for our bulk room and quarantine room, and 3rd party testing.

Attached is an independent lab analysis of our bulk D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) showing 99+%, as well as the results for the heavy metal and microbial tests.

We go above and beyond to ensure that our products are of the highest caliber, and will continually strive to bring the highest quality supplements at affordable prices.
Oh sam you know I love busting your balls. I won't go into your post because I'm trying to be a good boy. Wish you luck and I'm sure the consumers will benefit greatly from some friendly banter.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
NP or SP, i be buying from whoever has the cheapest stuff. hehe :)

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
For those of you that have taken it. How do you measure your dose?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

This deserves a huge bump.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be sure take some products containing Murcuna Puriens (standardized for L-Dopa) DAA rise Prolactin this is a little price to pay.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This deserves a huge bump.
"We have hired expert GMP consultants, conducted GAP analysis, built an FDA approved HEPA filtered clean room, isolated HVAC for our bulk room and quarantine room, and 3rd party testing."

Is this mandatory now?

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Forgive the hijack, but would DAA + Testopro + 6-Bromo + 6-7 weeks = overkill??

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
"We have hired expert GMP consultants, conducted GAP analysis, built an FDA approved HEPA filtered clean room, isolated HVAC for our bulk room and quarantine room, and 3rd party testing."

Is this mandatory now?
What's mandatory is being GMP compliant. All bulk suppliers, companies, etc are required now. There is a lot to being gmp compliant, way more than most realize. There is a lot more to it than clean rooms and hvac systems. It's like cheating on your taxes, it's all a matter of what you're willing to defend if the **** hits the fan.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's mandatory is being GMP compliant. All bulk suppliers, companies, etc are required now. There is a lot to being gmp compliant, way more than most realize. There is a lot more to it than clean rooms and hvac systems. It's like cheating on your taxes, it's all a matter of what you're willing to defend if the **** hits the fan.
Then I'm happy to hear NP is compliant. Gives you that fuzzy feeling doesn't it?

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
using 'measuring' teaspoons. U can buy them from the 'baking section' of most supermarkets.

All NP bulk powders would have '1/4 teaspoon = 400mg' or something like that slapped onto their containers. :)

For those of you that have taken it. How do you measure your dose?