L-Carnitine L-Tartarate (100 grams) Back in stock?

  1. L-Carnitine L-Tartarate (100 grams) Back in stock?


    I was just curious when the bulk L-Carnitine L-Tartarate (100 grams) will be available again? Just ran out and need to reorder. Thank you!


  2. ur going to be waiting for a while...RPN went out of business

  3. any chance Nutra would do a bulk plcar and lclt?
    •   
       


  4. New to the forum after being away from bodybuilding for 10 years or so. What happened to RPN. No more Eviscerate......?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 1newbie View Post
    New to the forum after being away from bodybuilding for 10 years or so. What happened to RPN. No more Eviscerate......?
    nope...when our stock is gone...it's gone.

  6. i really enjoyed LCLT from RPN
    CELTIC LABS REP

  7. look for "something" soon

  8. same price?
    CELTIC LABS REP

  9. Its also in Protocol. Which is out of stock here.. But im sure you can find it...

  10. any chance of a bulk PLCAR powder again?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    any chance of a bulk PLCAR powder again?
    Yes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Yes? That is the best news I heard all week!


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yes.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Yes? That is the best news I heard all week!
    Right now we are trying to solve the water absorption problem in the containers and pricing out large-scale filling.

    Since PLCAR was essentially something I contributed to the industry (2004) I'm quite possessive of it, lol.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Right now we are trying to solve the water absorption problem in the containers and pricing out large-scale filling.

    Since PLCAR was essentially something I contributed to the industry (2004) I'm quite possessive of it, lol.
    And that's why my RPN PLCAR stash is still going strong; loaded up when you added it to the line. I've had no water problems with any containers so far.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    And that's why my RPN PLCAR stash is still going strong; loaded up when you added it to the line. I've had no water problems with any containers so far.
    never had issues with mt PLCAR or LCLT tubs. Still have a couple of each to hold me over.

    When's your DAA product coming out?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. carnitine tartarate vs. L-Carnitine
    By mkretz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 12:17 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 04:39 PM
  3. L-Carnitine L-Tartarate
    By kknecht1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 07:37 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 08:23 AM
Log in
Log in