NutraPro (5lb) chocolate

when will it back in stock?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

By the end of the week I believe
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

bump on this
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.2%

x2

Also alpha t2!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

It's been 10 days - any updates?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%
    Achievements Activity Pro

bumped. any news yet?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

The reps must be on vacation - it's that time of year
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    The reps must be on vacation - it's that time of year
    I'm working in a hospital in Africa actually; almost a vacation but not quite I'll try and get an update for you. I'll post it in the ETA sticky at the top
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.63%

wow they are out of every flavor!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

talked to a CSR today they say they hope to have it within the week. anybody else feelin like this is ATW all over again....except Nutra has better CS. it just feels eerily reminiscent to me.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    talked to a CSR today they say they hope to have it within the week. anybody else feelin like this is ATW all over again....except Nutra has better CS. it just feels eerily reminiscent to me.
    I wouldnt go down that road. Delays do happen
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

im well aware of that, but the last 2/3 times ive gone to order ive had to wait for it to be in stock. not to mention, it wasnt available when we were told it would be. cinnamonbun and other flavors less than 8 weeks ago. i know things happen, but the re-occurring delays just arent what i expect from Nutra. plus, that was part of the pitch when you guys first rolled out Nutrapro and still is. "manufacturer delays try nutrapro." that ring a bell???

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...late-5-lb.html
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

let me say this for the record, i love the NP way (great customer service, fast shipping, competitive pricing,etc.), but it is just frustrating when i need something and having to wait who knows how long to get it. it is why ATW lost my business along with countless others. all im saying is try to step up to the plate like NP is known for doing because i like the company and the product, and we depend on you guys to have what we need available. im pretty loyal, and thankfully im not totally out. id hate to have to go elsewhere with my purchases.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

It's definitely not good for NPs business, to be out of what used to be #1 selling product for so long and not being able to keep up with customer demand
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%

let me say this for the record, i love the NP way (great customer service, fast shipping, competitive pricing,etc.), but it is just frustrating when i need something and having to wait who knows how long to get it. it is why ATW lost my business along with countless others. all im saying is try to step up to the plate like NP is known for doing because i like the company and the product, and we depend on you guys to have what we need available. im pretty loyal, and thankfully im not totally out. id hate to have to go elsewhere with my purchases.
    Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    It's definitely not good for NPs business, to be out of what used to be #1 selling product for so long and not being able to keep up with customer demand
    Guys, I most certainly understand the frustration. However, there are going to be unforseen delays, which are unfortunate. We just ask that you maintain your patience. Also, http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...usion-5lb.html

Good deal

im well aware of that, but the last 2/3 times ive gone to order ive had to wait for it to be in stock. not to mention, it wasnt available when we were told it would be. cinnamonbun and other flavors less than 8 weeks ago. i know things happen, but the re-occurring delays just arent what i expect from Nutra. plus, that was part of the pitch when you guys first rolled out Nutrapro and still is. "manufacturer delays try nutrapro." that ring a bell???
    good thing we dont need a tinfoil hat to drink nutrapro
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

still no news? at least update us as to eta maybe. something is better than nothing
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

I got the freshest update - its being shipped to Nutra's wharehouse today and should be back in stock on Tuesday 7/27
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Damn people really? Things happen and when you just chime in about how it's not good for business it really shows your impatience. Ever hear of whole foods? Supplements are good, yes but damn what would most of you do without your beloved supplements?? Im sure these guys are busting their asses.. If it's not having something in stock its the price being too high, or shipping taking too long.

Damn I wish some people would do what it takes to build up a company and build rapport with clientele.. When nutrapro is out, guess what... Something else can tide you over (chicken, fish, MAYBE a small container of another protein god forbid )
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.2%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Damn people really? Things happen and when you just chime in about how it's not good for business it really shows your impatience. Ever hear of whole foods? Supplements are good, yes but damn what would most of you do without your beloved supplements?? Im sure these guys are busting their asses.. If it's not having something in stock its the price being too high, or shipping taking too long.

Damn I wish some people would do what it takes to build up a company and build rapport with clientele.. When nutrapro is out, guess what... Something else can tide you over (chicken, fish, MAYBE a small container of another protein god forbid )

Nutras got a good deal on their protein and it tastes good. Whats wrong with wanting an ETA?

Under-promise and over-deliver and you will never loose.

With that said I was waiting on nutrapro to be back in stock to complete my order, well I decided not to wait since the shipping is a pretty good deal.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

i posted this in the ETA thread (i think), but talked to a NP rep today. should be in next wednesday the 28th
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%

Sorry if my post came off wrong... But Ive said this before I work in retail and yes, underpromising and over delivering makes you look good, but at the same time supplier companies get delayed and don't provide the manufacturer a specific ETA, it's bad business to promise it without confirmation, and just like every other business, these guys are bustin their tail. They are already coming through with modest shipping, a wider selection of flavors, high quality product with a VERY competitive price. I think it's worth the wait and just like these guys value your patronage you should not view a once in a while incident as a company flaw. JMHO
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

Sorry if my post came off wrong... But Ive said this before I work in retail and yes, underpromising and over delivering makes you look good, but at the same time supplier companies get delayed and don't provide the manufacturer a specific ETA, it's bad business to promise it without confirmation, and just like every other business, these guys are bustin their tail. They are already coming through with modest shipping, a wider selection of flavors, high quality product with a VERY competitive price. I think it's worth the wait and just like these guys value your patronage you should not view a once in a while incident as a company flaw. JMHO
    i'll agree with that logic. but, in all honesty, my biggest issue with this is not the delay itself per se, but the fact that part of their sales approach knocked ATW for having delays. so with that in mind, i would expect Nutra to learn from ATW, and take measures to keep up the supply in relation to the demand due to overwhelming customer satisfaction. if this was the first production run i could understand, but this has been out for a few months. they should be able to better judge their needs to keep customers supplied at this point in time. that is really what sort of frustrates me. just my 2 cents. i guess it is just the point of the matter. that to me does not speak as highly of Nutra as their reputation among us. i'll say it again i love NP, but this is a disappointment. it happens. learn from it and make progress is all that i ask.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm waiting on this stuff too. I have 1/2 a tub ATW berry flavor, but I miss me some chocolate protein - Hopefully it'll be in tomorrow as I need to order a few things.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

I believe True Nutrition, the people who make TruTein, are still having a sale and Isolate is on the sale so that is a very good option in place of NutraPro. I love my NutraPro but there are other options out there that are very good substitutes.

Guys, the economy is in the crapper and the manufacturing sector took one of the biggest hits when it had to reduce its workforce. That leads to longer delays, lead times and sometimes higher prices. Give NP a break here, they don't make extravagant promises they can't keep like many supplement companies do. So there was a delay in manufacturing, get something else for now and when NutraPro is back in stock make sure to buy enough so you won't run out. If you can't do that, oh well, stop complaining and order something else .
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I believe True Nutrition, the people who make TruTein, are still having a sale and Isolate is on the sale so that is a very good option in place of NutraPro. I love my NutraPro but there are other options out there that are very good substitutes.

Guys, the economy is in the crapper and the manufacturing sector took one of the biggest hits when it had to reduce its workforce. That leads to longer delays, lead times and sometimes higher prices. Give NP a break here, they don't make extravagant promises they can't keep like many supplement companies do. So there was a delay in manufacturing, get something else for now and when NutraPro is back in stock make sure to buy enough so you won't run out. If you can't do that, oh well, stop complaining and order something else .
    That's what I'm talkin about my man!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

I heard from several companies that there is currently a shortage of raw materials causing delays in production.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.01%

Im a big NutraPlanet fan. I think next time then they should get their raw materials in "bulk" so they dont run out 4 a while! -Bulk IT!-
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Quote Originally Posted by jcr1 View Post
    Im a big NutraPlanet fan. I think next time then they should get their raw materials in "bulk" so they dont run out 4 a while! -Bulk IT!-
    I am sure that NP has minimum order quantities that would scare you if you knew the volume or price; think minimum $50K just to get in the production line. Keep in mind, NP does not have the purchasing power that Gaspari, BSN, MuscleCrap etc... have so they can't get product lined up for months worth of deliveries (that ties up so much money it may not be advantageous to do). The same goes for smaller companies like Omega, look at Ultima, same reason it is in stock then out of stock.

Also, look at how much bulk NP already carries. There is a huge inventory carrying cost they incur every month because of that so asking them to take on more will most likely lead to some other items we all like not being in stock. It's give and take, you can't have everything without NP getting as large as BB.com and then service will suffer among many other things (higher prices). No thanks, I'll take a small delay due to production issues to make sure I have a company like NP to shop at.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%

I run a small locally owned business and I am in the same boat. We don't have the purchasing power of the conglomorates that surround our metro area. But at the same time we have less overhead, and better service which makes us well liked not only because of pricing but also because of the lack of sales pressure in the stores.

Good things are worth waiting for. That's the last I'll say about the subject, I don't want to sound like I'm dissing the ones wanting updates, Just givin it to yall from the business perspective. Oufinny hit the nail on the head with his last post.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.91%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am sure that NP has minimum order quantities that would scare you if you knew the volume or price; think minimum $50K just to get in the production line. Keep in mind, NP does not have the purchasing power that Gaspari, BSN, MuscleCrap etc... have so they can't get product lined up for months worth of deliveries (that ties up so much money it may not be advantageous to do). The same goes for smaller companies like Omega, look at Ultima, same reason it is in stock then out of stock.

Also, look at how much bulk NP already carries. There is a huge inventory carrying cost they incur every month because of that so asking them to take on more will most likely lead to some other items we all like not being in stock. It's give and take, you can't have everything without NP getting as large as BB.com and then service will suffer among many other things (higher prices). No thanks, I'll take a small delay due to production issues to make sure I have a company like NP to shop at.
    I run a small locally owned business and I am in the same boat. We don't have the purchasing power of the conglomorates that surround our metro area. But at the same time we have less overhead, and better service which makes us well liked not only because of pricing but also because of the lack of sales pressure in the stores.

Good things are worth waiting for. That's the last I'll say about the subject, I don't want to sound like I'm dissing the ones wanting updates, Just givin it to yall from the business perspective. Oufinny hit the nail on the head with his last post.
    well said...

and im just as anxious as the next guy, really wanting to try choc graham cracker.. But you must understand the things they listed above..
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.35%

hmmm for when its back in stock I can't decide what flavor I want!! I want to try watermelon but I have a feeling that wouldn't make the best fruit smoothies if i wanted to make one lol
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Roguearthur View Post
    hmmm for when its back in stock I can't decide what flavor I want!! I want to try watermelon but I have a feeling that wouldn't make the best fruit smoothies if i wanted to make one lol
    Chocolate is excellent, choc peanut butter is good, vanilla is very good. Watermelon didn't do much for me and the cinnamon flavor is ok (had higher hopes to be honest).
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.01%

I understand this, thats fine. I also understand thats to bad, NutraPlanet is missing out on some serious cash due to this! When u need supps especially protein powder some people are not going to wait. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CONGRATULATE MYSELF AS THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. Nutraplanet's Nutrapro Naturals - Chocolate Review
    By Firsttofight in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:25 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 11:34 AM
  4. Nutrapro frosty milk chocolate
    By John Smeton in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 01:04 PM
  5. NutraPro chocolate is back in stock!!!
    By atjnutrition2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 06:49 AM