Orange Oximega #1 Selling Fish Oil on NP!
- 06-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Orange Oximega #1 Selling Fish Oil on NP!
Thanks for making Orange Oximega Fish oil the best selling fish oil on nutraplanet.
Top 100 Products
Orange OxiMega (120 Softgels) By: Controlled Labs
to celebrate, we will send a free bottle to the best 3 entries for this promotion:
the promotion is simple. write 3 reasons below why orange oximega outshines other fish oil products
- 06-22-2010, 01:22 PM
I won't take a bottle from this as I am already a happy customer of Orange OxiMega and currently have a stock pile at my place, but I still would like to show my support for a great product.
-1.3% of the PCB limit set by FDA
-Enteric Coated (Citrus) - No more Gross Fish tastes/burping
-Good health product everyone should take, from a great company and at a great price!
- 06-22-2010, 01:29 PM
OOhh weeee. I love me some fish oil
1)100% Nordic Fish Oils( whats in generic brands? Do i really want to know)
2)Extremely High Potency EPA/DHA(these are at least twice as high than the generic ones I take now)
3)ecentric coated citrus(?Really, a yummy tasting fish oil pill? YOU WIN!!!!!)
Wow. Even if I dont win abottle, this thread made me curious of the difference in your fish oil compared to others. Ive been using fish oil for the last 2 years now. I really cant wait to try yours.
06-22-2010, 02:18 PM
1.) The amount EPA/DHA/Fatty Acids per serving size. Compared to other brands, Orange OxiMega contains ~200 mg's more EPA per serving, and nearly 8x the Fatty Acid content.
2.) The Orange OxiMega pill itself is Vitamin E fortified to ensure both safety and maximum quality (with actual lab tests documenting quality assurance).
3.) Enteric coated, Citrus-flavored, softgels. Considering Orange OxiMega is a supplement of daily use, the added flavoring provides a nice alternative to the foul odor/taste normally associated with fish oil softgels.
06-22-2010, 03:39 PM
1. Good quality product from a reputable company.
2. No more gross fishy burps
3. Easy way to get your Omega 3's
06-22-2010, 04:56 PM
1. Controlled Labs rocks! Why would you ever buy a different brand?
2. Unmatched purity and quality (See reason #1)
3. The price man! The price!
06-22-2010, 05:39 PM
I will leave this up until the end of the week and pick the winners at that point. in for more submissions
06-22-2010, 07:46 PM
3)Controlled Labs makes it
PM me with any order questions and concerns
06-23-2010, 01:57 AM
1. You know those bad PCB thingys in other fish oils? Yeah this brand doesn't have any.
2. Doesn't have a boring ass name. Controlled Labs managed to take frikkin fish oil and make it sound hardcore. Orange OxiMEGA, yeah!
3. Megadosing is cake. I have to choke down goddamn handfuls of other crappy oils to get anywhere near 10 grams. With Oximega I take 10 orangey capsules and I'm GTG.
06-23-2010, 03:06 PM
looking great, keep them coming, will decide on friday morning
06-24-2010, 05:20 PM
deciding tomorrow, get in on this easy contest
06-24-2010, 09:12 PM
1- Healthy, PCB free, & high in EPA/DHA.
2- Tasty (enteric coated), sexy boxes.
3- Inexpensive and affordable.
06-25-2010, 10:48 AM
06-25-2010, 11:00 AM
06-25-2010, 10:29 PM
There's a good reason I have 4 bottles sitting in my fridge. Congrats, CL!
06-26-2010, 05:05 AM
Looks good, tastes good like most people say and overally enhances a good experience.
06-26-2010, 08:09 AM
i got myself 3 bottles...awesome deal!
06-28-2010, 02:26 PM
06-29-2010, 10:15 AM
i just wish i had bought more!!
06-30-2010, 04:25 PM
07-12-2010, 11:54 AM
07-12-2010, 12:04 PM
I love this stuff. The taste is great and My skin has been a tad oily. Top notch in my book. Will be ordering on a regular basis from now on.
07-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 58Last Post: 01-13-2011, 10:09 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2010, 07:20 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2010, 12:04 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2010, 11:12 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2010, 11:23 AM