Dermatherm Target

1. Dermatherm Target

Why is DT so expensive at NP? It's $10 less to buy direct from PP and $15 cheaper out some other retailers. Any chance of a flash sale or a price drop?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

2. bump
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

3. *Cricket*
    I'll see what we can do about the price
    •   

4. Hmm thats interesting because NP is dirt cheap for most stuff, at least the stuff I buy!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hmm thats interesting because NP is dirt cheap for most stuff, at least the stuff I buy!!
    Yea; it was probably on sale, and reverted back to the full price and we forgot to lower it.

6. It will be 27.97 as part of the summer sale at Primordial, It should start soon:
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

7. Is there something there for a summer sale?
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Is there something there for a summer sale?
    Its kinda weird right now, I went to test an order that I will do before this ends, basically if you put it in your cart it updates.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It will be 27.97 as part of the summer sale at Primordial, It should start soon:
    Sweet, I'm on it.

10. Well it's now down to $32.99 at NutraPlanet everyday So you can add it to your order without breaking your bank account!

Similar Forum Threads

1. PP's dermatherm target?
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 03:38 AM
  2. Dermatherm Target--The New Dermatherm. (Unsponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:06 PM