hate to say it

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But I don't think I will be ordeering from nutraplanet anymore. I. Usally spend anywhere freom 100 to 200 a month on supps depending what I get, well I recently order 190 dollars with of stuff it has been like 10 to 12 days and my order still has not shipped, because the protein is out of stock, it really bums me out that the rest of the order wasn't shipped, other company's I have used beforee I found nutra would have ate the shipping charges and just sent the protein later knowing they would easily make that have me order from them monthly...sorry about the rant just really have been excited for the swole stack and hemovol

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I know in the past they have said if there is an expected delay on one of your products to contact them and they will split it up. I know it is disappointing. Based on the ridiculous prices they had on a lot of their products for the sale it would have not really been possible for them to eat the shipping without losing money.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
In the future if there is a major issue just contact there customer service department by phone and see what they can work out for ya

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wrote them and asked about the delay and the said it will ship when they got the protein in stock, I didn't really get that great of a deal ony anythig except the nutra pro.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In the future if there is a major issue just contact there customer service department by phone and see what they can work out for ya
Bigbeef,

Check your pm's when you can....seems like your in box is full.

Mr.50

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
cleared it bro

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah bigbeef I was trying to get ahold of you the other day, tried again just now...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But I don't think I will be ordeering from nutraplanet anymore. I. Usally spend anywhere freom 100 to 200 a month on supps depending what I get, well I recently order 190 dollars with of stuff it has been like 10 to 12 days and my order still has not shipped, because the protein is out of stock, it really bums me out that the rest of the order wasn't shipped, other company's I have used beforee I found nutra would have ate the shipping charges and just sent the protein later knowing they would easily make that have me order from them monthly...sorry about the rant just really have been excited for the swole stack and hemovol
I am sorry to hear about your experience. However, in the future, please make sure to hit up one of the reps here or CS directly.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to be rude but the order still has not shipped, so I'm not planning on there being a next time

Goose

Goose

Awards
You may be speaking (writing) off emotion now, but you shouldn't let one bad experience be the deciding factor for a forever decision. There are those rare occasions when things slip, but is it the norm? If this becomes a normal issue, then your decision makes logical sense, but why not wait a bit and see if your next order is handled properly.

I think it's always good to hit up NP customer service with a specific request (i.e. ship my order in two parts) rather than just a general inquiry. From what I read about the folks working there, they would be happy to help you out (I've read about them adding or removing items from packages last minute even as they're headed out the door to the shipping truck).

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Not to be rude but the order still has not shipped, so I'm not planning on there being a next time
How many times have you ordered from NP? Now, how many times have you had a serious issue?
Nuff said.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the same boat as the OP this has actually happened to me numerous times now. Where one item is missing out of my order and i wait a week or two till i have to go ask CS to send me my order separately. Its a sad ordeal cause i love Nutra but fact my order has been in since May 28th and i had to contact CS finally to see about my order.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry; I can guarantee you are not going to lose any muscle or lose out on any significant gains waiting for a few extra days. Besides where else are you going to get a flying monkey ninja shirt from!?! :D

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I guess if nutra quits doing presales this can be eliminated. I am as eager as the next guy to get my stuff, but I can honestly say I never get that low that a couple extra weeks hurts me. If I need it now, I go to GNC or vitamin shop and pay for the convenience of having it now. I recently ordered from another popular site that everyone raves for being so fast. I waited two weeks before I could ever get a response about the status of my package, then got the run around for another week, and then got it three days later. It happens everywhere. At least Nutra has a number I can call and friendly staff

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I guess if nutra quits doing presales this can be eliminated.
This is a big part of it I would imagine....everyone wants clearance prices on popular products and presales on stuff that is going to be high demand...one delay from a manufacturer, supplier, etc. and then the logistical problems begin

I've had some delays too, it's far from the end of the world

KingLouisXXIV

Awards
Don't add out of stock items to your cart if you want your order shipped immediately... If you want it shipped separately, NutraPlanet has to pay shipping for two items.

You expect to pay shipping fees for a single shipment and have them ship out two separate shipments? That's not fair...

Order the protein separately. This is in no way NutraPlanet's fault, only yours.

You will not see any difference in the way orders are handled with any other sites, sorry. I guess you might as well buy from GNC. Oh wait, you can only buy things that are in stock there too, sorry.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
My input from a retailer's point of view....

I work in retail, I manage two bedding stores and oversee not only the sales floor, but help the warehouse manager keep up the inventory. I know that mistakes are made, some on our level, some on the consumer level and some on the wholesale level from the manufacturer. Mistakes happen, we're only human and most retailers will resolve their mishaps to ensure repeat business and a good relationship with their patrons. However we can't make everyone happy, and if someone takes things personally, you may have to look further into it. Could it be perhaps that things are being blown out of proportion? Will it kill your physique and your progress in the gym due to the fact you may not get your products when you anticipated them? Not being sarcastic, Im being completely serious.

From the looks of things, if the product was out of stock, it could have been ordered separately. 5 or 6 dollar difference on your part to get two packages shipped. Yes a bit more money, but we often pay for convenience. I see many happy customers, many who do a little more research or are more assertive when it comes to getting errors corrected. A simple phone call and a bit of your time, or a little more depth in an email could have gone a long way in this case. But instead you want to make it personal, make it about YOU, instead of accepting that companies, wait... EVERYONE makes mistakes, and that maybe even you were partly at fault for not taking more initiative...

Ive ordered from nutra planet several times, and have been happy. Ive also ordered from other supplement places that I won't mention on this board, and have been happy with every single order. It seems like some people plan ahead and get supplements so that they don't run out, and then some count on that 3 day shipping to get them their supplements. Honestly this just doesn't sound like that big of a deal. What are you gonna do, switch your supplement provider...? What if they mess an order up? Then what? GNC?

Not trying to be rude or crass but I'm calling it like I see it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say, I am puzzled by some of the earlier responses. The demand for presales is always through the roof. With the presale and the great pricing, items go OOS, which is a conclusion that we can all reach rationally.

What I am not clear upon is the complaining that accompanies the OOS items, and the desire for NP to eat additional shipping costs as a result of items no longer in stock. That does not make a lot of sense to me.

Maybe someone here can clarify this for me. Would you prefer no presales?

Just not many logical conclusions being reached here in this thread

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well this was only the second time i had order from nutra, but planned on making them my main one. ALso when an item says 1-3 day to be sent out and its been over 10 this is not my fault

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well this was only the second time i had order from nutra, but planned on making them my main one. ALso when an item says 1-3 day to be sent out and its been over 10 this is not my fault
I understand your complaint to a point. However, in many locations on his board it has been stated several times that Nutrapro was due to be in stock today 6/8. Which it is :)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I understand your complaint to a point. However, in many locations on his board it has been stated several times that Nutrapro was due to be in stock today 6/8. Which it is :)
FWIW when people ordered it was stated to be instock on 6/1.

Now if you would have told the customer it would be instock 6/8 and they ordered it anyway, then they should have to just sit tight and deal with it.

The issue is, in my case, is I would have just paid a couple bucks more, for a different product, to ensure i had it when i needed it by.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW when people ordered it was stated to be instock on 6/1.

Now if you would have told the customer it would be instock 6/8 and they ordered it anyway, then they should have to just sit tight and deal with it.

The issue is, in my case, is I would have just paid a couple bucks more, for a different product, to ensure i had it when i needed it by.
additionally, people were informed here on numerous occassions by that date that Nutrapro was coming in late.

To be honest (not trying to be rude) if that was an issue, you could have contacted CS to remove the Nutrapro from your order and added something else.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
additionally, people were informed here on numerous occassions by that date that Nutrapro was coming in late.

To be honest (not trying to be rude) if that was an issue, you could have contacted CS to remove the Nutrapro from your order and added something else.
i always Call NP for my order and talk to someone, its great, i usually end up buying more then i need, but its nice to chat to someone and see what they can do for you for bulk orders ect.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i always Call NP for my order and talk to someone, its great, i usually end up buying more then i need, but its nice to chat to someone and see what they can do for you for bulk orders ect.
agreed, NP is always there to help

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

LOL.. OK..

So it is my job to troll these forums, finding out why i never received my product, in a timely fashion? Or in the time frame the site said, when i placed my order. Why not just send a mass email, like they did when they had issues with Dymatize stock?

I don't even really come on here, at all anymore. Look when my last post was. I support nutra, and send quite a few people their way, none being on this board.

Do you think Nutra's entire customer base, is on this forum?

Either way, i was just clarifying why people are a bit upset, since you seemed to act like you didn't get it. Additionally i explained what i would have done from the start, had the ship-date on the site said "ships 6/8". I never said it was a big deal to me, or even gave a ****.

But if you would like, you can tell CS to cancel my order, and i will gladly start shopping somewhere else, based on your comment.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL.. OK..

So it is my job to troll these forums, finding out why i never received my product, in a timely fashion? Or in the time frame the site said, when i placed my order. Why not just send a mass email, like they did when they had issues with Dymatize stock?

I don't even really come on here, at all anymore. Look when my last post was. I support nutra, and send quite a few people their way, none being on this board.

Either way, i was just clarifying why people are a bit upset, since you seemed to act like you didn't get it. Additionally i explained what i would have done from the start, had the ship-date on the site said "ships 6/8". I never said it was a big deal to me, or even gave a ****.

But if you would like, you can tell CS to cancel my order, and i will gladly start shopping somewhere else, based on your comment.
I will say this.....if it was me, and I noticed something that I ordered was late, I would take a proactive approach and look into it.

With that said, I am not placing blame, just trying to make sure everyone understands that this delay was discussed at nauseum.

Thank you for your business

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will say this.....if it was me, and I noticed something that I ordered was late, I would take a proactive approach and look into it.

With that said, I am not placing blame, just trying to make sure everyone understands that this delay was discussed at nauseum.

FWIW, that is why i popped in today. I gave it a while before ever even thinking about it, because i know delays happen, and am not overly concerned with nutra ****ing me.. Since it has been a while, i jumped in here, to see if there was any info, and there was this post.

Honestly, in the future, it is better to not even give an ETA of 1-3 days, if you said eta of 7-10days, then really there would be no warranted complaints.

Cyplex

Awards
Perhaps there should be a check box on the order form:

-If an item is out of stock do you want us to hold the shipment until the product is back in stock?

-If an Item is out of stock do you want us to send your other items now and send the out of stock item when it's back in stock?

just a thought, but honestly I never had a problem with NutraPlanet and plan on using them whenever possible.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established

-If an item is out of stock do you want us to hold the shipment until the product is back in stock?

-If an Item is out of stock do you want us to send your other items now and send the out of stock item when it's back in stock?

just a thought, but honestly I never had a problem with NutraPlanet and plan on using them whenever possible.
I see what you are saying but who is suppose to pay double shipping? I mean I really love the flat rate shipping myself and would hate that to change, which would happen if they start double shipping stuff. I mean I paid like 6 bucks for 15 pounds of protein. Aint going to happen at many places

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just seems like maybe a mass e-mail been sent out explaining the delay in the shipment of the protein would of made me things alot more clear. I'm not trying to bust on anyone cause i pop on here from time to time and check everything but i'm also not going to look into every topic on the board.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you expect them to partially ship orders? Sure other places will, but others will not as well. If you wanted that, you could have simply emailed them in the last 12 days. I wouldn't be mad and not support one of the best supplement suppliers ever, when you never tried. If you asked, and they flipped you the bird and said no, now that is one thing.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did email them and got a reply from the customer service manager saying my complete order would ship when the protein came in, I don't feel like I should beg them to split my order it is just easier to use a company that will go out of there way to make sure I stay a customer....

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I take the NP side here. It was OBVIOUS with the release of the new flavors coinciding with the memorial sale that NP would:

1. Take a few extra days due to sheer volume of orders
2. Probably run out of nutrapro

Which is pretty much what happened. You can definitely call and ask your order to be split, or get different protein. Protein is protein mate.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I did email them and got a reply from the customer service manager saying my complete order would ship when the protein came in, I don't feel like I should beg them to split my order it is just easier to use a company that will go out of there way to make sure I stay a customer....
I've only been with them a couple months and have a couple free t shirts and a host of samples...I'd say thats going out of their way

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established

^this^ btw, my last order was delayed for 3 days i belive due to the (lol) $13.00 pslin (lololo) or was it the (lololololol) 22.00 maximize v2 (HAH AHAHAH) or maybe the $16.00 bulk super cissus rx(LMAO) hmmmm, who cares? nutraplanet = best .

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I for one am glad my shipment has been delayed because I've added about 200 dollars worth of stuff in the past week and they are still giving me the 10% off of those items and I don't have to pay extra shipping. I have 6 tubs of nutrapro coming and a bunch of other stuff I bet my shippment is going to be close to if not more than 50lbs and it's all going to ship for 5.95 you can't beat that. Nutra's CS is second to none and they are the only place I order from othen than whenlike PP has sales or other companies have presales that nutra doesn't like the USP.
Nutraplanet= The F'n Best!!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Oh and while I was typing the above message my order was shipped out!!!
Can't wait to open that huge a$$ box it's gonna come in lol.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I must personally say, the one time I happened to order something that was out of stock from NP (I wasn't paying attention and didn't notice the cart) I emailed CS. The item that was out of stock was removed from my cart, the cost was refunded to my credit card, and the remaining order shipped that day. I don't see what the problem is here. If you have an issue, simply notify CS or they can't do anything about it. Where else will you get personal replies to all emails and notification of the correction?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, there have been cases before when an item was unexpectedly backordered, and we have on occasion split up orders. However due to the sheer quantity of orders that involved NutraPro, this wouldn't have been feasible. The protein was expected in last Tuesday, and the only reason for the delay is that the protein was delayed and didn't reach us until this week.

TJM5054

LOL.. OK..

I agree with this. All this talk about THE CUSTOMER having to take a proactive approach to check forums about seeing if certrain products are in stock and what not does not make sense. If the item said it would be in stock on 6/1 and not 6/8 and people are upset when it is wrong that is not the customers fault and having to go ona message board to find the solution is just not right. Trust me, many people do not read forums like us.

If it says 1-3 days for the product to ship but takes longer than a week, a customer has a right to be upset.

Its the companies that should be taking a proactive approach to ensure that the customer is satisfied.

Unfortunately my first order with NutraPlanet did not go so well on shipping times and the thing is when I ordered both products were supposedly In Stock. However it still took awhile for it to ship. And this was a VERY TINY order.

It is sad when you receive ancillaries from overseas faster than a domestic supplement shop.

I have about $200+ items in my cart for NutraPlanet but am worried that maybe one of my items will not be in stock or something causing me to wait excessive amount of times for it to ship. I also do not have time to hang around the forums and contact NP reps about my order (which I actually did for my last shipment but never received a response).

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to hang around or troll forums to get service all you need to do is hit the contact us button in he left hand corner of nutra's website and enter your name, email, order number, and write them a message and hit send and someone will get to you. I've done it 3-4 times and I never make a thread to get a anwser.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this. All this talk about THE CUSTOMER having to take a proactive approach to check forums about seeing if certrain products are in stock and what not does not make sense. If the item said it would be in stock on 6/1 and not 6/8 and people are upset when it is wrong that is not the customers fault and having to go ona message board to find the solution is just not right. Trust me, many people do not read forums like us.

If it says 1-3 days for the product to ship but takes longer than a week, a customer has a right to be upset.

Its the companies that should be taking a proactive approach to ensure that the customer is satisfied.

Unfortunately my first order with NutraPlanet did not go so well on shipping times and the thing is when I ordered both products were supposedly In Stock. However it still took awhile for it to ship. And this was a VERY TINY order.

It is sad when you receive ancillaries from overseas faster than a domestic supplement shop.

I have about $200+ items in my cart for NutraPlanet but am worried that maybe one of my items will not be in stock or something causing me to wait excessive amount of times for it to ship. I also do not have time to hang around the forums and contact NP reps about my order (which I actually did for my last shipment but never received a response).
I have been ordering from np for years and this is the first time the shipment was delayed. (and i knew it would be!) I think we are forgetting that we are the lucky ones who were able to get the new Nutrapro flavors in a pre-sale before they were sold out! :food:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take the NP side here. It was OBVIOUS with the release of the new flavors coinciding with the memorial sale that NP would:

1. Take a few extra days due to sheer volume of orders
2. Probably run out of nutrapro

Which is pretty much what happened. You can definitely call and ask your order to be split, or get different protein. Protein is protein mate.
Agreed for sure.

TJM5054

I have been ordering from np for years and this is the first time the shipment was delayed. (and i knew it would be!) I think we are forgetting that we are the lucky ones who were able to get the new Nutrapro flavors in a pre-sale before they were sold out! :food:
The thing is I did not even order Nutrapro! It was a very small order of 3 items that said "In Stock". Waited over a week for it to even ship then add on the shipping times.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing is I did not even order Nutrapro! It was a very small order of 3 items that said "In Stock". Waited over a week for it to even ship then add on the shipping times.
TJM, if you could PM me, I could try and look in to what went wrong with your order and see if there's anything we can do for you. If all 3 items showed as being instock, there really should be no excuse for such a delay on the items.

I also agree we should have made it clearer on the NutraPro page that it was a presale for the protein, and listed the expected date that way.

TJM5054

TJM, if you could PM me, I could try and look in to what went wrong with your order and see if there's anything we can do for you. If all 3 items showed as being instock, there really should be no excuse for such a delay on the items.

I also agree we should have made it clearer on the NutraPro page that it was a presale for the protein, and listed the expected date that way.
I believe I did send you a PM about my order sometime last week. All in all I have my stuff now which is what matters in the end. For my next order $200+ that I will probably be making next Friday or so, I will be sure to double check to make sure nothing is on backorder or whatever to see how shipping works out.

I heard Nutraplanet used to have free shipping on orders over $200? If not are there any discounts or deals on orders over $200?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can use 7off200

thank you for your business

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

I could have sworn that those statements are somewhere on the shopping site already, I may be wrong but I think i have read them before.

To the other poster about the late orders and not taking a proactive approach. I do not understand the thinking behind that at all. Everything in life that is late coming, we jump the gun and start asking questions about what is going on.

When we go to a Dr appointment scheduled for 10AM and we are sitting there and it is 11:30, do we just wait until the clerk comes out and explains why they are 1.5hrs late to call our names or do we check the window to find out what the hell is taking so long?

When you are picking someone up or someone is riding with you and meeting you somewhere at 1pm, and it is now 1:40pm and they have not shown up, do we sit there twiddling our thumbs waiting or do we call them up and ask where the hell are they?

All of these are the same types of concepts. Something is being promised in a certain time frame and it is not there, so we just sit or are we being proactive?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Just seems like maybe a mass e-mail been sent out explaining the delay in the shipment of the protein would of made me things alot more clear. I'm not trying to bust on anyone cause i pop on here from time to time and check everything but i'm also not going to look into every topic on the board.
USUALLY, the topics concerning those issues would be in the store thread.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

How about not searching forums which can be hectic and just using the phone?

Not being a smarta@@ but there are multiple ways of dealing with these issues.