Another Happy Nutraplanet Customer from the UK!!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up Another Happy Nutraplanet Customer from the UK!!

Hey guys,

I just thought i'd share something with you...

I live in the United Kingdom, and anyone who lives here or has been here knows, supps can be damn expensive, stocks can be limited and you bet that if there is a new product that's all the rage across the pond (i guess where most AM members reside) it will take it's sweet time to get launched in the UK...

Ok maybe a little unfair, as the supps industry/supply chain is getting better over here, but it is a) expensive and b)sometimes does take a little while to reach our shores... and don't even get me started on the lack of stacks/special offers.

Anyway this week I wanted to buy PES' Alpha T2 to add to my forthcoming PCT (which starts this weekend), it was a last minute decision (after speaking with Metroba and him suggesting it last week as an option) and of course you guessed it.... NO UK SUPPLIER at the moment

Naturally the PES team are doing their best to get a UK distributor lined up, but aren't there yet and Nattydisaster and Metroba both suggested I use NP as they ship international.

Well being all out of options, I did just that, and on Monday afternoon I placed an order at NP for Alpha T2, OEP, ASGT and Lipoburn, all items I had planned to buy anyway, but this way I was spreading my shipping cost. In fact the items and stacks that NP offered made purchase approx 20 ($30) cheaper than buying the same in the UK even with the international shipping.

As if that wasn't amazing enough, my parcel arrived to the door yesterday mid morning, no additional customs charges or taxes, i'm just blown away

I'm not joking when I tell you that had I ordered from some of regular UK suppliers, shipping would have still been about of half of the international shipping from NP and it probably wouldn't have been here any quicker!

Great service, great price, great products and great people, what a winning combination no matter where you live in the world.

Just Awesome Guys, thanks so much, i'll definitely be buying from NP again and again

G

2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

You just made my day!

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    You just made my day!

My pleasure, credit given where credit is due!!
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    My pleasure, credit given where credit is due!!
    really happy to hear that all turned out so great for you. Thank you for your business
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

It's always nice to hear stories where customs didn't pounce on a package Nice to hear we have a happy customer from the other side of the pond Enjoy the products!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It's always nice to hear stories where customs didn't pounce on a package Nice to hear we have a happy customer from the other side of the pond Enjoy the products!
    Thanks steve I will indeed, using the ASGT already!

If anyone is interested in following my progress I'll be logging it here
    From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Update - Second Order from NP

Well what can I say guys, MUCH bigger order this time and it almost felt like I had finished submitting it, when it turned up on my door!!! I am beginning to wonder whether or not it really does travel all the way from the USA!

Another superb experience from NP, less so from my local customs office... but in fairness we all have our role to play in keeping the country safe and economically stable and at least they didn't really delay it, given it took the sum total of 2 days door to door - although they did send me a bill this time

However I did learn how it all works and i have posted a handy guide to working out the hidden costs of importing for other keen UK AM members who wish to share in the best online shopping experience on the planet!

here's the link to that post if anyone is wondering where to find it Attention UK members - Ever wondered how to work out potential customs & vat exposure

Thanks again NP, superb service and experience as always
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

that is awesome. The Ninja Monkees move to the UK very quickly
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    that is awesome. The Ninja Monkees move to the UK very quickly
    pity they're not trained customs assassins!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS customer service makes islandmagic happy!
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 05:28 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 11:08 PM
  3. A big thanks from a happy customer
    By Birdsizzle in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 04:01 PM