More Nutra Love? - AnabolicMinds.com

More Nutra Love?

  1. BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    631

    Reputation

    More Nutra Love?


    Ok Nutra, I got an Idea.

    For one reason or another, you guys always have great flash sales and other sales randomly throught the week and I am forced to sit here and cry. How about every other Friday, you throw an amazing sale? So every paycheck I get along with thousands of others who get paid on friday spend at Nutra before they get out of the office.

    This way whatever products you really need to move (Not selling well, perhaps close to expiration, or a promo) you put a great price on it on the day people have money. What sense does it make to throw a sale today, when I have no money til friday?

    I know most are more financially stable than I am, but Its just an Idea.

    Here Is just a quick List of what I want to go on sale:
    Casein- down $10 for a 5lb
    OEP-down 3-5$
    Eviscerate- down $10
    Atomic Metldown- down $5
    A mass BCAA Sale
    ORANGE TRIAD $20!!!! (Remember how quick this went?)

    I know you guys are smart. Lets get something together for this Friday?

    You guys know what we want, how much to drop prices and get us excited. This was just a few idea, and what I personally would love to happen.

    Anyone else who wants to have some Bi-Weekly sale, Speak up!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

  2. MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sweet!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  3. DrAbs989's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    Ok Nutra, I got an Idea.

    For one reason or another, you guys always have great flash sales and other sales randomly throught the week and I am forced to sit here and cry. How about every other Friday, you throw an amazing sale? So every paycheck I get along with thousands of others who get paid on friday spend at Nutra before they get out of the office.

    This way whatever products you really need to move (Not selling well, perhaps close to expiration, or a promo) you put a great price on it on the day people have money. What sense does it make to throw a sale today, when I have no money til friday?

    I know most are more financially stable than I am, but Its just an Idea.

    Here Is just a quick List of what I want to go on sale:
    Casein- down $10 for a 5lb
    OEP-down 3-5$
    Eviscerate- down $10
    Atomic Metldown- down $5

    A mass BCAA Sale
    ORANGE TRIAD $20!!!! (Remember how quick this went?)

    I know you guys are smart. Lets get something together for this Friday?

    You guys know what we want, how much to drop prices and get us excited. This was just a few idea, and what I personally would love to happen.

    Anyone else who wants to have some Bi-Weekly sale, Speak up!
    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Sweet!

    @ BigBeazy: damn i want a want a bunch of Eviscerate & Atomic Metldown...& at the prices you suggested, i'd be all over them !

    @ MAxximal: bro, you know if those 2 are gonna be back in stock ? what about alpha burn ?
    •   
       

  4. BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    631

    Reputation

    Thats just what I personally want, hell throw a sale on just about anything and i'll buy it lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  5. MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DrAbs989 View Post
    @ BigBeazy: damn i want a want a bunch of Eviscerate & Atomic Metldown...& at the prices you suggested, i'd be all over them !

    @ MAxximal: bro, you know if those 2 are gonna be back in stock ? what about alpha burn ?
    Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  6. MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    The RPN products will not go on sale. I'm almost 100% positive.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  7. BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    631

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    The RPN products will not go on sale. I'm almost 100% positive.
    Yea, you guys are even out of Eviscerate last time i checked. Any idea of what could be on sale?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  8. BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    631

    Reputation

    Beazy still has all his money =(
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  9. MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    Save it.... Gonna need it soon...very soon...
  10. Grey Warden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Save it.... Gonna need it soon...very soon...


    any hints?
  11. MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    Hmmm...
  12. AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,386
    Rep Power
    956432

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    there is always something brewing at NP
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have to admit...Nutra is one of the best places as far as offering great deals on products.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  14. BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    631

    Reputation

    I cant wait!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  15. warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,941
    Rep Power
    1092

    Reputation

    how about a sale on the new peanut butter lg sciences protein?
  16. criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This place is great even without sales, but i agree! They never have sales on what i want but i still only buy from em!
  17. BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    631

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    This place is great even without sales, but i agree! They never have sales on what i want but i still only buy from em!
    Thats when you got to voice your opinion and then see what happens.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Man, I love the FDA...
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 09:14 PM
  2. Which do you love?
    By CanadianJuicy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 01:48 AM
  3. again, love that nutra.
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 05:18 AM
  4. LOve this all day
    By alguard in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 05:43 PM
  5. I LOVE m1t
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 05:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in