VB-12 Presale!

  1. VB-12 Presale!


    VB-12 has arrived in town and is being labeled as I type this. The initial batch is being card mounted, with a goal of an iPod type display box in the future.

    Demand for the product is huge so far, and Nutra has authorized a presale. Look for the sale to be active by Friday, and product to ship by the FOLLOWING Friday.

    Pricing is as follows:

    24 strips (1 pack) $7.49-$7.99 (nutra's choice)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. SWEET!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


    •   
       


  3. Dsade, is this something that could take the place of a B-complex cap, or would it be best used in addition to it?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  4. What do you recommend as the dosing for this product?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Dsade, is this something that could take the place of a B-complex cap, or would it be best used in addition to it?
    Cyanocobalamin is a pretty useless compound, honestly.

    This is ONLY b12 remember, so not a complexed B, but you should be able to add it in with no problems. B12 is very well tolerated at extremely high levels.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Cyanocobalamin is a pretty useless compound, honestly.

    This is ONLY b12 remember, so not a complexed B, but you should be able to add it in with no problems. B12 is very well tolerated at extremely high levels.
    This will go into my next NP order then.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    B12 is very well tolerated at extremely high levels.
    Exactly, it has an extremely low risk for toxicity.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    What do you recommend as the dosing for this product?
    1-2 per day.

    If you decide to do one per day, dose in the morning upon waking (there is some evidence of Circadian rhythm restoration, and function restoration of HPTA axis (especially cross talk between Hypothalamus and Pituitary).

    If twice a day, dose second dose 20 minutes before workout.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. this is methyl right? also for us who have been away for a while, what is the dose per strip, and whats the flavor.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    this is methyl right? also for us who have been away for a while, what is the dose per strip, and whats the flavor.
    It's sort of a cooling Cinnamint. 5mg per strip, 24 strips per pack.

    Yes, MethylCobalamin.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. dang 5mg! thats some awesomeness right there! hope they have a 3-10 pack stock up sale like ya;ll do with thermogum.

    would be all over it, well I'm gonna be all over it anyways.


    for those of you that don't know the fda min b12 needed a day is 6mcg. 5mg will help with metabolism, and brain functions. its like a mondo awesome vitamin.

    stack this with that vit-d strip thats hopefully coming out.

    god d@mn man.... I cant wait.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    dang 5mg! thats some awesomeness right there! hope they have a 3-10 pack stock up sale like ya;ll do with thermogum.

    would be all over it, well I'm gonna be all over it anyways.


    for those of you that don't know the fda min b12 needed a day is 6mcg. 5mg will help with metabolism, and brain functions. its like a mondo awesome vitamin.

    stack this with that vit-d strip thats hopefully coming out.

    god d@mn man.... I cant wait.
    SolarSorb is on the slate for the next product release. Should not be long at all.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. will that be d3 or d2? just curious

  14. D3 of course. Only the best.

  15. I don't see it listed. Has the presale started?

  16. not yet jam
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
  

  
 

Log in
Log in