Still want RPN products that are out of stock?...Last Chance!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Still want RPN products that are out of stock?...Last Chance!!!!


    I've got a list of RPN products that will be restocked at Nutra soon...limited quantities. Here is what is coming:


    Java Lather
    Java Lather Liquid
    Banish Liquid
    Banish soap
    Majestic Mudd
    Krillipid
    Flawless
    BoBu
    BoBu Shimmer
    MaliBoBu
    Eviscerate
    Atomic Meltdown

    Atomic Meltdown is in stock now

    Eviscerate is incoming with about 60 units on the way.

    The other items will be trickling in and I will bump this thread with info on which ones come in stock. Sub this thread if you LOVE RPN!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns


  2. In for RPN!
    •   
       


  3. IN! Def wana grab more Java and MaliBoBu for those days on the beach and pool

  4. RIP......RPN = (

  5. In 4 ever
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  6. I have been informed that virile mane will NOT be in.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I have been informed that virile mane will NOT be in.
    well last run? special discount?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  8. It won't be back for this last run of RPN products
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  9. innnnnnn

  10. Definitely want to try flawless
    Truth

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Definitely want to try flawless
    The LAST of the Flawless (20 units) just went out the door to Nutra, do to a backorder.

    I think only about 14 of them will make it back up for sale.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The LAST of the Flawless (20 units) just went out the door to Nutra, do to a backorder.

    I think only about 14 of them will make it back up for sale.
    Is this stronger than something like Palmers cocoa butter?
    Truth

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Is this stronger than something like Palmers cocoa butter?
    By a factor of 1000, yes.

    Flawless Ultra...sneak peak
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    By a factor of 1000, yes.

    Flawless Ultra...sneak peak
    Sweet definitely in my next order, my buddy wants to try eviscerate and I'd love to get some flawless. Your stuff goes sooo quick! That speaks for itself.
    Truth

  15. When does Flawless Ultra hit the virtual shelf?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    When does Flawless Ultra hit the virtual shelf?
    i believe that is the current flawless.. he was just pointing me towards the ingredient profile.
    (posts in that thread are from 09)
    Truth

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    When does Flawless Ultra hit the virtual shelf?
    You can get it at nutraplanet when it comes back in stock
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    i believe that is the current flawless.. he was just pointing me towards the ingredient profile.
    (posts in that thread are from 09)
    Oh OK. I remember there was a new creation in the working, but I don't remember the name. Guess I got them confused.

  19. How long does Flawless last for?

    Because I picked up a tub about 6 months ago and completely forgot about it in my bathroom draws until I found it last week.

    Still ok to use?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ChooseLife View Post
    How long does Flawless last for?

    Because I picked up a tub about 6 months ago and completely forgot about it in my bathroom draws until I found it last week.

    Still ok to use?
    never used it but with a product like this my guess is its perfectly fine. Only when something is being ingested would an expiration date really hold true.
    Truth

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ChooseLife View Post
    How long does Flawless last for?

    Because I picked up a tub about 6 months ago and completely forgot about it in my bathroom draws until I found it last week.

    Still ok to use?
    It should be fine.

    Each jar should last 2-3 months with normal use.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Matt,

    Atomic meltdown and Flawless both had a strong maple smell for me, after a while the smell even changed to more like indian cooking when applied on the body and left, no I am not indian nor do I eat that food often.

    My question is, do the new atomic meltdown and flawless really have no maple smell or is just not as strong? I actually dont like the smell at all.


    Also, how many units of majestic mudd are going to NP, I am ready to get a quite a few, will it be paired up with the banish liquid? Do you have any ETA so I can hold off on my order

    Thanks

  23. Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    Matt,

    Atomic meltdown and Flawless both had a strong maple smell for me, after a while the smell even changed to more like indian cooking when applied on the body and left, no I am not indian nor do I eat that food often.

    My question is, do the new atomic meltdown and flawless really have no maple smell or is just not as strong? I actually dont like the smell at all. Thanks
    Personally, I have noticed that the "maple" smell is stronger in the older batches compared to the newest ones...That is unfortunate for me since I love the "maple" smell....

    The new Flawless doesn't have a maple smell at all to me, and trust me, I've bought over 8+ in the past months..You will enjoy the subtle smell of it, which is hardly a smell at all...

    As for the Atomic Meltdown, the newer batches still have a hint of "maple" smell to them, but not as strong as they were before...It makes me sad, I love the maple smell..


    Also, Matt shoot me an email when you get the chance...Checking to see if you got those Atomic Meltdowns and LCLT in stock for me yet...

  24. awesome to get a last chance at stuff! But want strange shots back too

  25. I would def jump all over the chance if strange shots came back around
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  26. subbed

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    never used it but with a product like this my guess is its perfectly fine. Only when something is being ingested would an expiration date really hold true.
    Ok Thanks

    Looking forward to trying it out.

  28. From the conversations I have had with dsade strange shots will not be back. Sorry.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  29. Awesome, need another bottle of eviscerate to bring in my hamestrings for my show!

  30. The following products are IN STOCK!

    Eviscerate

    NoXidant

    Atomic Meltdown

    Krillipid Balance

    BoBu Body Butter-Non Shimmer

    BoBu Body Butter-Shimmering


    The Eviscerate will probably be the first to sell out as stock right now is below 60 bottles...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  31. ^those have been in stock for like 3 days now. When are the other rpn products going to be in stock?

  32. Flawless is in stock. I ordered some yesterday. I check RPN's listings on Nutra to keep up.

  33. Hey I was just wondering if you had any idea when the AlphaBurn, Eviscerate, & FREE Java Lather Soap Stack will be back in stock I been eye balling this for awhile and really want to get it, but it always seems to be out of stock

  34. Quote Originally Posted by eximoz View Post
    Hey I was just wondering if you had any idea when the AlphaBurn, Eviscerate, & FREE Java Lather Soap Stack will be back in stock I been eye balling this for awhile and really want to get it, but it always seems to be out of stock
    thats a once in a lifetime deal, not something they stock pre packaged.
    Truth

  35. Aphaburn will not be restocked.

  36. anything else still coming in? banish?

  37. We have alphaburn remaining, it just hasn't been ordered, nor was I notified it was out of stock. Expect more on Wednesday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  38. Is mineral mudd going to be restocked?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Aphaburn will not be restocked.
    I'm wrong (again)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:59 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:19 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 01:06 PM
Log in
Log in