NutroPro New Flavors Review!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    dude...shows are mostly won from behind. WTF did you do to take third? When the head judge was calling for x pose you were giving them y every single time?

Your by far the hardest from the back out of the 3. The only thing I can tell from the front that hurt you was your balance. Your legs take away from your upper body.

Competitive bodybuilding is all about being critiqued and I'm sure you know this and won't take my constructive criticism the wrong way.
    Thanks bro! and I Appreciate the criticism; its the only way to make improvements! To be fair its a bad shot of the guy who got 2nd, i'm 99% sure he wasn't set in his pose yet. I really hate posting these pics of the night show (cant see my feathered tris/quads) But Here is a better pic and from the front. bah no attach option... soon as I find a place to host the pic I will post it up..

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    Thanks bro! and I Appreciate the criticism; its the only way to make improvements! To be fair its a bad shot of the guy who got 2nd, i'm 99% sure he wasn't set in his pose yet. I really hate posting these pics of the night show (cant see my feathered tris/quads) But Here is a better pic and from the front. bah no attach option... soon as I find a place to host the pic I will post it up..
    lol set in pose or not, when your hard your hard brotha!
    your first show, that kids 5th...who knows, he had a name built for himself and the worst part about judging is the reward "improvements" which blows. If they remember you from a previous show and seen you've made strides, they almost always favor to that over some new face in the crowd. Almost like earning your rank and working your way up the ladder, pretty fcuked
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    ... soon as I find a place to host the pic I will post it up..
    imgur.com never fails me.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    imgur.com never fails me.
    thanks bro!
    I will post some of the morning show (when judging takes place) soon as get them.

Also I'm up 31lbs since then 15th..

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Review: NutraPro Whey Protein 7 Flavors
    By steam in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 12:14 AM
  2. Nutrapro New Flavors review
    By CJSalcedo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 10:32 AM