NutraPro Review!!!!!!!!

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Got my 5 sample flavors in today... havent tried them yet but going ahead and making the topic and review them as i try them...

only mixing with water..

Cookie Dough
Mix - 10/ mixes perfectly, no chunks at all again..
Smell - 10/ i think you guys have got smell down to a T.. i opened all packs and all smell great and identical to what their flavor is..
Taste - 9 / taste great, aftertaste in my mouth tasted just like the cookie dough i remember
Overall - 9.5

Choc Peanut Butter
Mix - 10 / mixes very well, no chunks at all..
Smell - 10 /smells pretty much like what it is called
Taste - 7.5 / tasted above average, seemed to have more pb taste than choc. up the choc flavor and this would be excellent imo..
Overall - 8.5

Peanut Butter
Mix - 10 / im going to go ahead and assume all this stuff mixes well, i have mixed by hand, blender, and shaker cup.. regardless of method its been same result.. no clumps and easy mixing..
Smell - 10 /smells almost like a fresh jar of pb after opening it up for the first time.
Taste - 9.5 / This taste delicious to me, reason not a perfect 10 is because i think it could be a tad bit stronger.. it taste like peanut butter but the taste isnt overwhelming, which may be a good thing and some people might like a little lighter but i like it a bit stronger.. regardless though i would buy a tub of this..
Overall - 9.8

Cookies N Cream
Mix - 10
Smell - 10
Taste - 7 / Im not really a cookies and cream person, i have tried ON's cookies and cream, and while this taste better than ON's im still not big on the flavor. I dont think it has anything to do with what nutra did, just not for me. but If you have tried ON's cookie and cream and enjoyed it this blows theirs out of the water IMO..
Overall - 8

Orange
Mix - 10 / mixes like the rest..
Smell - 10/ honestly this doesnt really have much of a smell to it..
Taste - 10/ ok, i wasnt looking forward to this one i have to admit... but this tastes just like orange sherbet..dont know what else to say about it.. if you like orange sherbet this would be the way to go..
Overall - 10/ so far my favorite one..

Will be trying at least one later today possibly 2 so reviews coming soon..:food:

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! I'll be checking in later - curious about the Choco PB and peanut butter. This would be great for all of us - PB addicts :yumyum:

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in Cookie Dough but not so much the other since they have been done over and over again many times. Nothing against them and those that like them but I prefer flavors other then chocolate. I prefer flavors like Allthewhey's cupcake batter.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome to hear zod, looking forward to your thoughts

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Glad you got them. I'm interested to see what you think.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Really hoping the cookie dough and cookies and cream have some texture to them! :D

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
choc pb up .... will have cookie dough up tonight after gym..

i think if choc pb would have been a bit more chocolaty, it would have been great...

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
what am I missing? choc pb up? Don't see anything....:suspect:

choc pb up .... will have cookie dough up tonight after gym..

i think if choc pb would have been a bit more chocolaty, it would have been great...

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
mind commenting on texture too brother? it be nice to know if it has thick or thin texture to it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good reviews thus far....thanks

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! I'll be checking in later - curious about the Choco PB and peanut butter. This would be great for all of us - PB addicts :yumyum:
interested in these as well!

Did anyone get a sample of choco graham? This was my second choice to pb choco.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
interested in these as well!

Did anyone get a sample of choco graham? This was my second choice to pb choco.
nah, no choc graham from what i have seen..
Ill keep a watch on this thread and see how yours compare to mine.
good idea, curious to see what you think of choc pb.. i think that could be a perfect 10 across the boards on mine if it was a little more chocolaty..

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
PB up.... Orange up after gym tonight more than likely

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.... :thinking: thanks for the honest reviews!

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
orange up.... and so far it has to be my favorite while using straight up water... however not sure how well it taste while mixing it with oats/what have you but plain its the bomb..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see the reviews looking good. thanks for the feedback

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
How does the pb and chocolate pb compare in taste to all the whey?

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
I got vanilla creme, its taste pretty good it was actually digestable (i cant even stand muscle milk). So i would like to try others but this 5 LB will hold me for some time.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
only all the whey flavor i have gotten is cinnamon bun..
Damn! I was hoping to catch somebody who is addicted to that stuff as much as me the chocolate PB is by far the best flavor of protein ive ever had taste like reeses and I love reeses but cant eat them :( so I gotta have this stuff and they've been outa stock on ATW for a while so I'm hoping this stuff is in the same ballpark

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Overall Review

Overall Nutrapro seems to be a solid protein, at an unbeatable price. Out of the samples i tried the 2 spot on flavors that i would not change a thing to would be the cookie dough, and orange.. one i would slightly modify would be to make the peanut butter flavor a bit richer.. and one that is just one dash of chocolate flavoring away from being one of my favorite flavors is choc peanut butter.. Would like to thank all the nutraplanet guys for the great samples and opportunity to review them.. If anyone has a question about any specific flavor feel free to ask and ill fill you in as much as i can..

ronw2

Banned
Awards
How is the quality of this protein? Any tests done? Independant tests? Or anything?
Just want to make sure it has what it says and that I am not just taking in some flavor and nothing!....Any info would help...Thanks.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
How is the quality of this protein? Any tests done? Independant tests? Or anything?
Just want to make sure it has what it says and that I am not just taking in some flavor and nothing!....Any info would help...Thanks.
Go to np and look it up on the site it tells u all about it

MrCreep

Awards

One thing the NP guys have always been known for is quality wheither it be customer service, prices etc so i wouldnt worry a bit about the protein not being spot on. NP would not risk their solid reputation for something as stupid as an underdosed protein to make a few pennies extra. These guys run a great show all the way around.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
You are a troll. :AR15firing:

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Choc Peanut Butter
Mix - 10 / mixes very well, no chunks at all..
Smell - 10 /smells pretty much like what it is called
Taste - 7.5 / tasted above average, seemed to have more pb taste than choc. up the choc flavor and this would be excellent imo..
Overall - 8.5
Have to disagree with this^ my biggest complaint with the ATW choc peanut butter is that you can't taste the peanut butter! with Nps I think its more like a real peanut butter cup taste; Not that i have had one in a while but i remember them with a strong peanut butter taste. :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the review! Looking forward to this!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to throw in my 2 cents if I may. Just finished a 2 scooper with a few ice cubes, water and maybe a tablespoon of almond butter with chocolate NutraPro... all I can say is WOW! This is far and away the best chocolate flavor I have had with water hands down. A+++ NP, you made a winner with this one. Next up, make a competitor for things like ON Pro Complex or Beverly Ultimate Muscle Protein. We all know you can make it better and more cost effective like you do with so many of your other products.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Have to disagree with this^ my biggest complaint with the ATW choc peanut butter is that you can't taste the peanut butter! with Nps I think its more like a real peanut butter cup taste; Not that i have had one in a while but i remember them with a strong peanut butter taste. :)
I agree. I ordered ATW choc peanut butter a while back since so many people said it was good and I didn't really get a peanut butter taste at all. Hearing and seeing the review for NutrPro's and how it actually does taste like real peanut butter cup will make me try it in a future order.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yep - hoping the price will stay at $29.99 when the new flavors come out, choc PB, and then I'll stock up. :deal: The chocolate is absolutely delicious and I'm addicted to PB so this will be a healthy alternative.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I ordered ATW choc peanut butter a while back since so many people said it was good and I didn't really get a peanut butter taste at all. Hearing and seeing the review for NutrPro's and how it actually does taste like real peanut butter cup will make me try it in a future order.
if you prefer the pb out tasting the choc than yea, choc pb is for you.. i enjoyed the taste, but i myself would have preferred more chocolaty taste in there... each his own..

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
if you prefer the pb out tasting the choc than yea, choc pb is for you.. i enjoyed the taste, but i myself would have preferred more chocolaty taste in there... each his own..
Yeah, it might be better to mix the frosty chocolate and Pb flavor until you find the perfect combo.

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
Im defiantly gonna order chocolate peanut butter once it comes out. I like peanut butter taste when i make a nasty shake i put peanut butter in it to overwhelm the other tastes.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will throw my 2 cent in here. I just got my NutraPro in last week, had my first couple shakes. I am utterly amazed at how fast it dissolved, and how delish and easy on the stomach it was.

Probably be my main stay protein as long as the price stays reasonable.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I will throw my 2 cent in here. I just got my NutraPro in last week, had my first couple shakes. I am utterly amazed at how fast it dissolved, and how delish and easy on the stomach it was.

Probably be my main stay protein as long as the price stays reasonable.
same here, ordering 2 tubs of choc in my next order.. should last until the new flavors are released..

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
Im gonna order everything but watermelon that sounds creepy. If it tastes like utterly shizz can you return it?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Sure, I'll gladly accept all returns - however, no refunds will be issued :D
I don't think you'll be dissapointed though - they're all good, choc is the best!

Im gonna order everything but watermelon that sounds creepy. If it tastes like utterly shizz can you return it?

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Have you had muscle milk cookies n creme? if so how does it compare

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Have you had muscle milk cookies n creme? if so how does it compare
nah, only had choc, banana, and strawberry muscle milk sorry bro.. if you like cookies and cream i imagine you would like nutrapros version...